Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][CSY][BOUNTY][GIVEAWAYS] Coinsy PoW/PoS - page 5. (Read 8736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
but its been up for a few days, so how do you know no one has not been already mining? It would only take a couple of hours to get past the first 24 blocks
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
so is this the coin that is implied here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-anonymous-decentralized-censorship-resistant-crypto-currency-exchange-579784 for your new exchange?

why not a fair release with source and binaries released at the same time?

Everything is being released "at the same time". Tonight at midnight EST the first blocks will be solved.

so we don't need to be concern about the coinsy source that is available in github at the moment? Is it not possible for someone to compile that now and get a head start? Undecided

No, the first 24 blocks are very low payout. Smooth launch....
legendary
so is this the coin that is implied here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-anonymous-decentralized-censorship-resistant-crypto-currency-exchange-579784 for your new exchange?

Everything is being released "at the same time". Tonight at midnight EST the first blocks will be solved.

so we don't need to be concern about the coinsy source that is available in github at the moment? Is it not possible for someone to compile that now and get a head start? Undecided

Only one hour left.
I notice you have zero premine. Will there be any giveaways funded by coins mined after launch?
We don't believe in pre-mine. As far as giveaways I'm not certain I understand you. We will be participating in the solo mining but not in a large capacity so whatever coins we mine will be very few.

You can ask us questions directly on irc.freenode.net #coinsy.

Activity: 46
I notice you have zero premine. Will there be any giveaways funded by coins mined after launch?
The DEV isn't even online and his supposed coin is launching tonight at Midnight EST... Gimme a break this is the worst announcement I have seen in the history of cryptocurrency...
Everything is ready to go. We are just relaxing. This will be a smooth launch.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The DEV isn't even online and his supposed coin is launching tonight at Midnight EST... Gimme a break this is the worst announcement I have seen in the history of cryptocurrency...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
this will either be a scam or a failcoin.

scam:

wallet stealer
keylogger
trojan

failcoin:
dev doesn't know how to code, abandons coin in about 2 weeks.
shit launch
instamine

zx
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

maybe it is a scam, but I do not hope the coin is scam, hope it is real...
zx
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
An innovative new crypto-currency that provides a platform for building decentralized network applications.

good coin, wish your coin has a nice day..
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks interesting Smiley
legendary

Activity: 140
good luck
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looks intresting.
how about some pools?
This will be a solo launch but anyone is free to setup pools once we release the binaries tonight.
Activity: 154
how about some pools?
Activity: 136
where is pool,how to get the coin
Activity: 138
Straight from the site:

Overview

Coinsy is a hybrid Proof of Work/Proof of Stake coin that adopts a variable interest rate with the following annual returns:

Year 1: 30%
Year 2: 20%
Year 3: 10%
Year 4: 5%
Year 5: 2%
Thereafter: 1%
Technical

Coinsy brings a key/value block chain storage mechanism which will enable developers to store arbitrary data into the block chain. This opens up the ability to build network applications on top of the block chain with ease.

Mining

Please solo mine to support decentralization, type "setgenerate true" into the wallet console or start the wallet with --server and point your rig(s) at it.

Specifications

Maximum Money Supply: 77,000,000
Complete Proof of Work Algorithm: Scrypt
Complete Proof of Work Reward: 24 halving every week
Complete Block Time: 5 minutes
Complete Confirmations: 3
Complete Maturity: 288 Blocks
Complete Proof of Stake Minimum Age: 7 days
Complete Proof of Stake Maturity: 48 days
Pages:
Jump to: