Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release - page 9. (Read 64003 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Sorry. I couldn't understand what was wrong and it's why I could only show how it should be for a comparison.
Now I think you may be at a wrong fork. Having 1/3 of network weight suggests it.

Could you post your output of getmininginfo from the wallet console?
We could see better what is going on.

What I would do if I were you:

1. Backup your glyph data folder.
2. Make a new one and copy your wallet.dat there (keep the backup of this file in a safe place or best the backup of the whole data folder).
3. Launch the wallet so it rebuild the blockchain.

How do I backup the data folder? the glyph wallet file is an application, cant see any files within it.

please send instruction for backup data folder "for dummies" i cant find it. only the glyph application file.

heres the get info you asked for

11:13:07

getmininginfo

11:13:07

{
"blocks" : 22964,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1114.00161125,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00339243,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 5000000000,
"netmhashps" : 18911.46437956,
"netstakeweight" : 78743.82422294,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false
}
Sorry. I couldn't understand what was wrong and it's why I could only show how it should be for a comparison.
Now I think you may be at a wrong fork. Having 1/3 of network weight suggests it.

2. Make a new one and copy your wallet.dat there (keep the backup of this file in a safe place or best the backup of the whole data folder).

How do I backup the data folder? the glyph wallet file is an application, cant see any files within it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Are we in PoS yet ?
All new blocks are PoS
Any update on the new wallet ?
Activity: 442

Can someone explain the minting or staking process to me,, I have had my coins staked since 6/20 and its 6/30 now and no rewards, the wallet says im staking and reward times are always   just a few minutes away, but i never get any steak meat. What is wrong if anything and what should i expect to see as a reward? I see in Chainz that POS rewards are flowing out like crazy, and I'm in line way early. My Glyph Wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking, and up to date.
Thanks
Filthy

This is how do my GLYPHS stake:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yvsyid09cdztgcf/glyphs_stake.png

Can you say how long it took , and how the coins are spread out?

The exact time is visible. Now it is about three hours waiting for a reward. There are 812 Glyphs in this wallet. Your weight depends of the amount of coins you have. The net weight depends of the amount of coins staking in the network. Stake Interest 10% per annum.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but what I think it means if you stake all your coins all the time:
- if all existing GLYPHS are in stake - you get 10% per year - this actually doesn't happen, people keep their coins offline or at the exchanges.
- if a half of existing GLYPHS is in a stake - you get 20% per year for keeping all your coins in a stake all the year,
- if a quoter - you get 40% per year and so on.

Staking! Help!
I wish you would have read my post, i feel like were waisting time.
my wallet says where you pointed, by hovering the mouse over the green arrow bubble that my network stake rate is about 1/3 of the network. i should see big rewards, but in the top left under ammount, my stake is always 0.0, and I'm going on 11 days now without one single reward. And again, how long does it take to stake coins? 12hours - infinity? whats an average?
thanks in advance for any assistance.
ALL OF THE RECENT 100 BLOCKS ARE Proof of Stake.

Is this the end of the POW?

I see some POW blocks are still coming, but at irregular intervals.
Can't explain why.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Orderbook is looking good, the name of this coin is good and the fact that this coin got intstantly listed on Cryptsy must make its team good as well.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ALL OF THE RECENT 100 BLOCKS ARE Proof of Stake.

Is this the end of the POW?
PPL! Why you don't stake? You want the exchanges to get your rewards?
legendary
Activity: 1288
If you cut the number of coins and add a master node anon, this this coin will reach the top 10 on coinmarketcap!
Activity: 42
http://glyphcoin.com/assets/img/glyphcoin.png

Dev update:

The "trollbox" wallet feature is almost complete, and we are considering ending POW earlier - however, not enough of our users are staking coins to maintain a healthy POS-only network.

We're talking to exchanges to see if they can stake some coins, and perhaps some of you will.

Also in consideration is an anon-mixer masternode type system with wallets that would be staking and keep the network strong.

Thanks for the renewed interest. Good things are coming - not just any coin gets Cryptsy insta-add Wink

www.glyphcoin.com

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
lol @ price rocket without reasons. You all know what is coming.

The exact time is visible. Now it is about three hours waiting for a reward. There are 812 Glyphs in this wallet. Your weight depends of the amount of coins you have. The net weight depends of the amount of coins staking in the network. Stake Interest 10% per annum.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but what I think it means if you stake all your coins all the time:
- if all existing GLYPHS are in stake - you get 10% per year - this actually doesn't happen, people keep their coins offline or at the exchanges.
- if a half of existing GLYPHS is in a stake - you get 20% per year for keeping all your coins in a stake all the year,
- if a quoter - you get 40% per year and so on.
Can someone explain the minting or staking process to me,, I have had my coins staked since 6/20 and its 6/30 now and no rewards, the wallet says im staking and reward times are always   just a few minutes away, but i never get any steak meat. What is wrong if anything and what should i expect to see as a reward? I see in Chainz that POS rewards are flowing out like crazy, and I'm in line way early. My Glyph Wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking, and up to date.
Thanks
Filthy

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yvsyid09cdztgcf/glyphs_stake.png

Activity: 112
What updates comin with this coin ?

you'll see..

So you know something that we don't know ? Wink
Thanks
Filthy

legendary
Activity: 1029
Activity: 350
What updates comin with this coin ?
Activity: 136
Hey guys why this coin was on cryptsy so fast?

Cool

because someone knows something Huh     Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 28
Hey guys why this coin was on cryptsy so fast?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: