Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release - page 4. (Read 64003 times)

BBZ
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
3 days not a single post ?  ..........dead coin   Huh

Maybe just sleeping. Wink
Activity: 258
3 days not a single post ?  ..........dead coin   Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
added the nodes and now my windows wallet works perfectly :-)

Awsome stuff!!! now time to stack up on cheap coins!!! doubt they will ever be this price again!!
Here you have some extra nodes from my wallet, try to add them as well:

19:22:55

{
"version" : "v1.0.1.0",
"protocolversion" : 60014,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 0.00000000,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00024414,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1405011030,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

19:30:23

help

@Reoelliott

What I see in your case there are no network connections.

If you downloaded the wallet recently (the last update was 11 days ago), you may try to add nodes manually to glyphcoin.conf and restart your wallet.
You can find the nodes in the front post.
Hey Guys,  I have about 30000 coins I want to transfer from the exchange to my wallet for staking, But my wallet is not syncing. Is there a problem with the wallet cause I see no one is able to get their windows wallets to sync :-( I want to help stake to improve the network. Please could someone help me!

Thanks

Have you read my previous post?
Could you provide necessary details?
Hey Guys,  I have about 30000 coins I want to transfer from the exchange to my wallet for staking, But my wallet is not syncing. Is there a problem with the wallet cause I see no one is able to get their windows wallets to sync :-( I want to help stake to improve the network. Please could someone help me!

Thanks
Wallet don't sync!
dev?

the wallet cant sync!

i am using windows!

Could you provide some more details, please?

Do you have no connections or just the blockchain doesn't download?
Could you post getinfo results?

My wallet syncs all right and the network is alive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
goodbye glyph?

of couse yes , what you think is going to happen next?

1)We will have more dump because the strategy on GLYPH now is put the coin to 500/400/300/200 satoshi to sell for 1,4k

2)Think about man we  already have 2 great pumps on GLYPH

the first pump was made by the Cryptopump Group they launch the coin on Cryptsy and after that they put the coin for 10k satoshi for 2 days and after that they pump the coin to 26k satoshi.....

after that we have a dump  to 1000 ~ 1800 satoshi and someone pump again to 12k....

i bought some again and i have orders yet in GLYPH but its only 0.04 BTC 25%  of  my profit from TRUSTPLUS.....

but i think i can buy some for 500 and sell for 1500 yet....

Sure, I've been in for a bit, I saw the inflation and pulled out and got back in lower. But my real interest is in seeing some development. A working coin. Of course I play the rollercoasters if I can, but with a few coins I put some in my wallet. If the only real volume was pump and dumpers, then sure maybe everyone is gone and devs have no reason to develop it. Have only been doing this a few months, and I do pretty good on trading. This one may be a bust, but I have been staking a good chunk, and hopefully helping provide support to the blockchain, and try to make it valuable.

i was lucky  to sold  mine  for 1500 yet   now  we don't have even 1500 and i think is to risk get in on 500
IF SOME ISSUE HAPPEN TO THE BLOCKCHAIN OR THE WALLET (REMENBER WE DON'T HAVE MORE DEV)
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?
Activity: 258
Hit the bottom ? No word no dev?
Activity: 40
goodbye glyph?

of couse yes , what you think is going to happen next?

1)We will have more dump because the strategy on GLYPH now is put the coin to 500/400/300/200 satoshi to sell for 1,4k

2)Think about man we  already have 2 great pumps on GLYPH

the first pump was made by the Cryptopump Group they launch the coin on Cryptsy and after that they put the coin for 10k satoshi for 2 days and after that they pump the coin to 26k satoshi.....

after that we have a dump  to 1000 ~ 1800 satoshi and someone pump again to 12k....

i bought some again and i have orders yet in GLYPH but its only 0.04 BTC 25%  of  my profit from TRUSTPLUS.....

but i think i can buy some for 500 and sell for 1500 yet....

Sure, I've been in for a bit, I saw the inflation and pulled out and got back in lower. But my real interest is in seeing some development. A working coin. Of course I play the rollercoasters if I can, but with a few coins I put some in my wallet. If the only real volume was pump and dumpers, then sure maybe everyone is gone and devs have no reason to develop it. Have only been doing this a few months, and I do pretty good on trading. This one may be a bust, but I have been staking a good chunk, and hopefully helping provide support to the blockchain, and try to make it valuable.
Activity: 40
This wallet is actually the most successful wallet I've had. Been staking for few weeks. Averaging 2-3 glyph a day.
i just sold,  i am out better lost  0.01  than wait and lost 0.02

Lets see  what is going to happen  with the remaining players  Wink

PRO TIP: Some times is better keep what you have, than wait for some "Ninja event".
the wallet cant sync!

i am using windows!

i think you forget to quote my previously post  Roll Eyes

haha i saw your post

Bro DEV is gone Pr0m P & D crew strike again read keycoin ANN fudstorm, I hold a bit of Glyph only way forward is new DEV community takeover

I think glypcoin DEV is in pr0ms crew too

DEV PROVE ME WRONG!!!!
WTF  who  you are talking? , this dev already gone! what we have now is just people holding on exchanges!

even the wallet don't work properly!

Activity: 186
the wallet cant sync!

i am using windows!

haha i saw your post

Bro DEV is gone Pr0m P & D crew strike again read keycoin ANN fudstorm, I hold a bit of Glyph only way forward is new DEV community takeover

I think glypcoin DEV is in pr0ms crew too

DEV PROVE ME WRONG!!!!
Activity: 65
the wallet cant sync!

i am using windows!

haha i saw your post
the wallet cant sync!