Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release - page 11. (Read 64003 times)

BBZ
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Anyone wanna estimate how many coins there will be at POW end?

My bet is 3 000 000 GLYPH Wink
Activity: 40
you should buy while it is still cheap. After the updates the price will surely increase.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Until I see a tangible progress, no more investment in this coin!
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I think its safe to say its at the bottom Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Please explain to me why I should buy GLYPH Smiley

Still no responses Cheesy Why on earth would I buy GLYPH while we do not know anything about this coin. What does it have to offer? Why are YOU buying it? I really want to know.

because someone clearly has plans for Glyph
Who's that someone? What plans? Like I thought. No reason to buy this. Too bad. I'd like to invest.

Let me see... We are on forums and we have a creature here. This creature posted like 10% of messages in this thread. Usually questions with oblivious answears. Or with misinformation.

OK i got it, ur TROLL

Only real question is if ur savage troll or organized troll? According to your occurance only here and in crypt thread and your crypt signature, I believe ur organized troll, may be even payed.

So let me answear your question "Shall i buy GLYPH?": No, because u are already sitting on nice pack of them Wink

LOL

Well said mate.. Wink Fuck trolls..seems like price is steadily going up again.
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Grabbing me some GLYPH tonight Smiley
Activity: 140

Still no responses Cheesy Why on earth would I buy GLYPH while we do not know anything about this coin. What does it have to offer? Why are YOU buying it? I really want to know.

Who's that someone? What plans? Like I thought. No reason to buy this. Too bad. I'd like to invest.

Let me see... We are on forums and we have a creature here. This creature posted like 10% of messages in this thread. Usually questions with oblivious answears. Or with misinformation.

OK i got it, ur TROLL

Only real question is if ur savage troll or organized troll? According to your occurance only here and in crypt thread and your crypt signature, I believe ur organized troll, may be even payed.

So let me answear your question "Shall i buy GLYPH?": No, because u are already sitting on nice pack of them Wink

LOL
BBZ

OK i got it, ur TROLL

Who's that someone?  - someone that can pump the price up

What plans? - pumping the price up

That's you reason to invest!
Activity: 84
BTC

BTC

BBZ
Currently over 90% of all blocks go to some user in solo mining mode or some private pool.

This will probably kill this coins.

If someone generates over 51% of the total hash - this is a huge problem (but 90% is a disaster).

How can someone get 90% of blocks trought hashing of this POW/POS coin? OF POW/POS coin, that has every second block pos generated? I dont get it, please explain...
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Statistic for last 24H.

http://glyph.v2.dedicatedpool.com/ found 15 blocks.
http://glyph.777pool.com/ found 8 blocks.

Aproximatley blocks generated by network for last 24h are 1000.

Where are all these blocks  Huh

probably a solo hash farm!
renting is popular now.

I hope this trend doesn't keep up.  After the pumping and dumping the whales will have a feeding frenzy and not much wide spread distribution could be an issue that shouldn't be overlooked.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
Statistic for last 24H.

Where are all these blocks  Huh

probably a solo hash farm!
renting is popular now.
Statistic for last 24H.

Where are all these blocks  Huh
We're still working. A setback in price but GLYPH is not over!!

Im sure the price will be going only one direction!
Down of course Wink Some huge dumps on Mintpal.

erm.... It's not trading on Mintpal  Wink
BTC

Down of course Wink Some huge dumps on Mintpal.

Pages:
Jump to: