Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][Pre-ICO] TexCoin.io - Revolutionizing International Trade - AIRDROP! - page 3. (Read 25948 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Do you have pre-ICO? 

Yeah they did have a pre-ico, but it's over now. You should wait for the ICO. The devs are working towards it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
So I guess there is not going to be a round 2 airdrop? been a longggg time since the first airdrop.. hah..

BTCKayaManBTC

The second round of the airdrop will be announced shortly. We are just discussing when to release it with our bounties manager "Si Bungsu".

Please note, that there is a tremendous amount of work going on behind the scenes to make this project happen and promotional things like airdrops will occur on our time frame. Getting TEX up and running is our primary focus at the moment.

Hope that helps.
The Texcoin Team

Waiting for the second airdrop good update and great to see you guys are putting in work behind the scenes. And yes focus on getting Tex up and running should be the goal wish you guys good luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
So I guess there is not going to be a round 2 airdrop? been a longggg time since the first airdrop.. hah..

BTCKayaManBTC

The second round of the airdrop will be announced shortly. We are just discussing when to release it with our bounties manager "Si Bungsu".

Please note, that there is a tremendous amount of work going on behind the scenes to make this project happen and promotional things like airdrops will occur on our time frame. Getting TEX up and running is our primary focus at the moment.

Hope that helps.
The Texcoin Team

Alright, sorry did not see this comment till just now. My bad.

Thanks for the info, def useful.

Have a good one and keep workng hard on the project so it will be successful!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Soooo this thread has advertised false info, about a month ago you said the second airdrop would happen "soon"...Doesn't really feel like "soon" to me...Dont know what your definition of soon is but usually it means 'in the NEAR future" aka less than a week or so. (At least that is what is should mean. lol) Smiley
Activity: 294
What will be the estimated price in the exchange market after the ICO ?
Activity: 154
We await for long.....
Yes Sad
Sad to see it's so quiet about this project at the moment. Let's hope it will come back up soon!

as I believer in the project,I can assure you that the devs are working on it and soon we'll get some good news. I agree it's quite out here but I recently had a chat with the dev and they are continuously working on the development of the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
We await for long.....
Yes Sad
Sad to see it's so quiet about this project at the moment. Let's hope it will come back up soon!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 22
Activity: 294
Why there is no more tweets on your official account??
Activity: 19
Activity: 54
Regards and best of luck.
Great news admin, thank you!
Do I need to send my address to you before the second wave starts? Or I should just wait until the start of the airdrop?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Great news admin, thank you!
Do I need to send my address to you before the second wave starts? Or I should just wait until the start of the airdrop?
Activity: 85
I've sent you adrees pm, thanks dev
Activity: 70
Let the dev take their time to arrange everything, this is not e-coins which are useless.

We have great purpose and project here which will help the international trade.
Activity: 252

BTCKayaManBTC

Wow, that's some post....my eyes!! :p

How many coins did each person get for the first airdrop?? Just wondering

BTCKayaManBTC

I'm pretty sure it was 75 coins I got.
Activity: 235
I've sent you a message for airdrop, thanks dev
Pages:
Jump to: