Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][Pre-ICO] TexCoin.io - Revolutionizing International Trade - AIRDROP! - page 8. (Read 25948 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Dev,

It's gotten a bit quiet in here the past few days but we are very much still excited about this project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I think they made a big mistake doing airdrop before selling their pre-ICO and ICO token no one is buying from them. Some member who received their token are selling it below Pre ICO price. in DEX.

The mistake is for who is selling under price!
It's a good oportunity to stonger you position!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
tokens received, thank you and good luck.
This is a big idea and project to the future.
following
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
thanks dev i received texcoin  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
I think they made a big mistake doing airdrop before selling their pre-ICO and ICO token no one is buying from them. Some member who received their token are selling it below Pre ICO price. in DEX.
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
Hey Devs.. everything is so quiet here.. Haven't seen you guys reply for a couple of days now.
Lets keep the thread alive!

I'm sure they are just busy with all the payments of airdrop round 1 and preparations of 2nd round.
Let's be patient Wink
Round 1 payments are done. I think they're busy with the Ico. Anyway I just want to keep the thread alive. This isa good project and want to see it succeed. Smiley

Yes, round 1 is done. I was wondering if I should give explaination when I was writing but thought it's not necessary.
Even if the airdrop is closed and all coins are sent there might be some work. There are always guys who write PMs like "I did not receive" or "I've seen it's over.. but can you please PLEASE make an exception for me?". These kind of PMs also might take some time for the devs. That's what I meant Wink
Activity: 154
Hey Devs.. everything is so quiet here.. Haven't seen you guys reply for a couple of days now.

I'm sure they are just busy with all the payments of airdrop round 1 and preparations of 2nd round.
Let's be patient Wink
Round 1 payments are done. I think they're busy with the Ico. Anyway I just want to keep the thread alive. This isa good project and want to see it succeed. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 108

Let's be patient Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
received the first round, waiting for the second airdrop now Smiley
Activity: 183
I have not received my coins into my Waves wallet(coinpayments.net), but in google spread sheet it is mentioned as coins sent. Is there anything to do with my Waves wallet address of coinpayments.net??
Does newbie don't have chances?  Huh Huh Huh
No, I do not think so  Cry
Please go through the thread. All  Newbie's received tokens in the first drop. The only consideration was that your activity should he more than 12. I got tokens and I'm a newbie.
It might change in the second drop so let's wait for it to start.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Does newbie don't have chances?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
I received 100 TEXcoin. Thank you, Dev!

Will wait for the 2nd round Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
just saw this thread. in anticipation of the second round.
Activity: 434
Tokens from airdrop are received. Nice project and seems a serious team.

Now, I'm waiting for the 2nd round
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
No airdrop for newbie?

no Sad

my account was hacked and now i can't join as newbie.
really sad, i hope to reach my old rank soon.
Activity: 273
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hi dev i send pm the last week why i not in the spreadsheet dev Huh Huh

Just like the member states above, i sent a pm last week and didn't end up on the spreadsheet either.
Pages:
Jump to: