Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][Pre-ICO] TexCoin.io - Revolutionizing International Trade - AIRDROP! - page 7. (Read 25948 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How to check airdrop received?
I think you were too late for this, the dev already end the airdrops. I don't know there will be a possibility that he will be offering some free airdrops again.

I'm not late, just checked waves wallet and looks like I got 25. Thanks
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
I think you were too late for this, the dev already end the airdrops. I don't know there will be a possibility that he will be offering some free airdrops again.
Activity: 140
Activity: 387
Merit: 186
Texcoin is the only waves asset I hold. I decided to buy some waves as I found out how promising a project Sacha has built. Will continue to HODL my texcoin.

Looking forward to more updates from the team
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I don't think I can receive the 1st airdrop, but I got. Thank you!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
tokens received, waiting for the develop of the proyect, looks nice!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Dev,

It's gotten a bit quiet in here the past few days but we are very much still excited about this project.
Yeah, i've been saying the same thing here. Devs/thread manager atleast one response a day will keep the interest intact.
  Roll Eyes Can you check Wavesdex and see what is going on? Sell orders far below the preICO price. That can be enough to hold down the project a bit.

Thats usual in Airdrops! Some people just dump their coins rigth away for a few pennies!
No problem by me...  Just get a stronger position under pre-ICO price  Grin Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Checking in on the project.  Hope the ICO is going well. Looking forward to airdrop 2!
Activity: 154
Hey Devs.. everything is so quiet here.. Haven't seen you guys reply for a couple of days now.
Lets keep the thread alive!
hi, developments and team is get hard work. just keep it up  Smiley
Yeah ofcourse. We understand that the devs will be busy.
Don't worry we will keep things running here. Smiley
The community is with the project!
Activity: 210
Hey Devs.. everything is so quiet here.. Haven't seen you guys reply for a couple of days now.
Lets keep the thread alive!
hi, developments and team is get hard work. just keep it up  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Whats the price of this coin during the Pre-ICO?

0.05 waves.
I have correctly received my tokens, but apparently the price is too low, what can be done about it? Cheesy
Yeah the price is low..but the idea is good and I'm sure it'll increase in value after a while. Keep holding them.
Activity: 252
Whats the price of this coin during the Pre-ICO?
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
I have correctly received my tokens, but apparently the price is too low, what can be done about it? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I have received tokens from first airdrop. Thank you dev team. Do we have to apply for second round or are we already accepted ?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Got my 50 coins. Thank you dev. I bookmarked this thread for more updates. Good luck dev Smiley
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
I've got the coin, thank you dev.
Activity: 238
Dev,

It's gotten a bit quiet in here the past few days but we are very much still excited about this project.
Yeah, i've been saying the same thing here. Devs/thread manager atleast one response a day will keep the interest intact.
  Roll Eyes Can you check Wavesdex and see what is going on? Sell orders far below the preICO price. That can be enough to hold down the project a bit.
Dev,

Pages:
Jump to: