Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 24. (Read 121568 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
I do believe it would be a good time for someone within the dev team to stand up for their coin right about now.

I think its better they create another one.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I do believe it would be a good time for someone within the dev team to stand up for their coin right about now.
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
hey guys

we added UtilityCoin to our Altcoin News / Info Site @ http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-news/utilitycoin/

we'll keep you updated about coin infos, network stats, price stats, ...

have a look!

greetz
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
WHAT??!! Give them back YOU noob.  I don't want your coins! They got STI
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We need success after the collapse of the coin. Maybe whitepaper will help achieve the goal - min 50k Smiley

We will get that success that you desire Equidad, the downward pressure in price was the result of speculators moving in to other projects during our down time. We accomplished so much during that time however (foundation of the Blocknet project and more) we're here full time now, and were here with more developers. We wont let you guys down. Look forward to seeing util in the top 20 Smiley

Utility Team

Top 20?Huh More like upwards of top 10!

Wishing a happy Halloween to the devs who are hard at work!

I guess I'm laughing now blackbird Wink because I mined it. Now your holding my bag.
We need success after the collapse of the coin. Maybe whitepaper will help achieve the goal - min 50k Smiley

We will get that success that you desire Equidad, the downward pressure in price was the result of speculators moving in to other projects during our down time. We accomplished so much during that time however (foundation of the Blocknet project and more) we're here full time now, and were here with more developers. We wont let you guys down. Look forward to seeing util in the top 20 Smiley

Utility Team

Top 20?Huh More like upwards of top 10!

Wishing a happy Halloween to the devs who are hard at work!
Activity: 56
Were working on a bunch of stuff this weekend, Visual update for the anon wallet and more.

What are you guys up to this weekend? It's Halloween! Are you guys dressing up? Going to parties?

Utility Team

Utility Team
No doubt it will reach those levels. The a.d.d. children will continue to get crushed on every drug/dark/ico scam that comes out on bittrex. If they would spend a little time to research what has always taken a coin to the top they could buy something like utility and live their life for awhile instead of worrying about the shitcoin they just bought into.

Utility Team
UTIL update!

We'll have more updates regularly. We have a press release done, and infographics coming soon, also a whitepaper for the VPN system is underway.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Mac Wallet?

Yes Sir, that is needed. I've got a dev on it today.

Thank you!

Utility Team
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
100K soon?
At least 50k.. depending on volume we could go much higher indeed.
Activity: 322
Looks like we're gonna see 4k again. Maybe if I wait longer this time it will go lower....
That is a very sad attempt at getting people to sell. It's obvious utility is proving to be legit, and it's also obvious this thing is going much much higher.
Looks like we're gonna see 4k again. Maybe if I wait longer this time it will go lower....
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Pages:
Jump to: