Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 21. (Read 121566 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 100
yeh going to have to send more BTC to exchange to lower my average by in price from 17k ... down to something I can actually exit from ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Atleast 1 thing is for sure, this coin has a lot of potential for growth now that prices are low.
Activity: 196
Innovation will come guys. I had a quick chat with some talent in the community about their continuation in support of the project. We're absolutely going to move forward. This will not be abandoned.

Thank you guys for understanding the recent events. Lets hope negative energy turns to positive as the developers move forward here.

Thanks,

Pr0m3
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hopefully we can put that aside and get some innovation happening. People need to realize altcoins are risky as hell, not everyone will win. Look at litecoin! Lots of adoption, and ASICs, but price at a 12 months slump with a 90% drop from ATH, and nobody is screaming pump & dump. I would hate to be the person who bought at 48$.

Blocknet is a cool idea!

However, I will not be buying any util until the fud subsides.
Anyone standing in the way of the success of this project I suppose.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
the fudders ,haters??
losers at the end ehehe
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
hmmmhmhmmhmh.... glowing red negative trust. I guess there is no way of fixing that lol.

I know Sad oh well. It is because I said that we could accumulate blocknet for some profitable trades. I suppose that does indeed seem like a PND plan.. What people fail to realize is that in this market developers work their asses off to increase the value of their holdings.. this is no different from shareholders in a company working to contribute to the value of their holdings in the real world. My goal was to simply secure myself some coin, work hard to bring in an innovative project.. fund the project from the profits and pay myself out for the effort and time spent. This isn't new to crypto and it is pretty universal for developers to hold their own coins.
Activity: 532
prometheus did brag his UTIL balance in the Bittrex chat.  Rest assure, as of right now he still holds them.

I'm just confirming he did still hold his coins because i was in the chat box when he showed it.
hmmmhmhmmhmh.... glowing red negative trust. I guess there is no way of fixing that lol.
I have not sold my util. I will complete this project if it takes my personal funds instead of funding with util itself if I must. I'm not walking away. I will not let them win.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
prom is not scared lol
he still have his 300 k util so buying more is a good plan Smiley
he talks now on bittrex chat
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
But why Util dead? What about the other coins? They not effected by FUD?
XC was also. The others seem to be ok.
But why Util dead? What about the other coins? They not effected by FUD?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I guess this one is dead from blocknet.
prom shows on bittrex chat that he have 300 k util ,so he is dump very hard .
is he scared ?
Activity: 560
Jesus, what a fucking disaster this whole blocknet project has been, and why is utility dev keeping quiet in times like this? So much fud, questions and concerns, and not a word from the dev team.
On it's way to breaking 2k..... ehhhh

coin die ?

Once a coin gets into the 30k marketcap range, it's pretty dead imo.

It's not too late to sell...even at 2k! I mean look what happened to Flappycoin. Lmao... pretty soon the charts on bittrex will be doing backflips.

Edit: The amount of BTC exiting right now is INSANE!
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: