Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 22. (Read 121542 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Exited 20% of my position around 4k, going to buy something else now so that I can buy back more, still have faith in this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Told you guys to sell. If you guys sold when I told u to you would have saved yourself an additional 50% loss. It's going down lower so its not too late.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
so prom is dumps his coins?
is he a liar?

who can tell us ,dev where is the new wallet?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
RIP, the market is dead now.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
HKBvM you live in a fairy tale world. Greed drives all markets including this one. Even the all mighty bitcoin was pumped last year. If you think otherwise or think that alts can rise on innovation alone you are delusional.
You don't have to like it. You just need to accept it to be successful.
Maybe you can beg for the feds to step in and be cozy with a solid 3% yearly return.

I have been trading for a long time, cryptos are an interesting side project. So, no, fairy tale world is not where I am living. I am fully aware that many markets are more or less manipulated, altmarkets are just such an easy target with the tiny market caps and/or low liquidity. But if you think that what is currently going on will continue for much longer, you are the one who is delusional.
thats his plan ,spread fud and dump lol

no its haloween so they still drunk ,and wallet tonight 48 hours almost over
Activity: 210
why da fuq isnt the dev, prom, or whoever is in charge defending this coin? By the way, what da fuq happened to anon release? Shitty announcements, promises with no delivery, come on step it up  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Oh Jesus everybody's dumping.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
HKBvM you live in a fairy tale world. Greed drives all markets including this one. Even the all mighty bitcoin was pumped last year. If you think otherwise or think that alts can rise on innovation alone you are delusional.
You don't have to like it. You just need to accept it to be successful.
Maybe you can beg for the feds to step in and be cozy with a solid 3% yearly return.
legendary
I can see all the people that didn't know how to sell a coin or not  buy at an all time high are on the attack of prom and other pump groups in full force.
 One of two things will come of this. One; pump groups will continue under different names and become harder to trace. Or two; pump groups will stop and altcoins will never gain any real value and this game is over.
 All of you complainers fail to see that the pump (the dump comes from anywhere, not necessarily the pumper) is the only thing that has brought the alt market any sort of success over the past year.
 Thanks for ruining it for everyone you pussies. Or you haven't accomplished a thing and you will continue to be losers.

This is total nonsense. Without the pump groups creating shitcoin after shitcoin to suck BTC out of some noobs, we could actually have some decent coins here. It's ridiculous to call scamming, insider trading, collusion and scammy devs buying their own ICOs a "success". Maybe a success for the groups, but other than that it is killing the market.

Have you realized that we are running at a fraction of the volume we had 6 months ago? When coin2 (!!!!) was added to mintpal in june or may it had roughly double the volume than all coins on bittrex combined on a weekday. Great success, indeed.

Quoted for truth. Anyway UTIL looks horrible atm.
I can see all the people that didn't know how to sell a coin or not  buy at an all time high are on the attack of prom and other pump groups in full force.
 One of two things will come of this. One; pump groups will continue under different names and become harder to trace. Or two; pump groups will stop and altcoins will never gain any real value and this game is over.
 All of you complainers fail to see that the pump (the dump comes from anywhere, not necessarily the pumper) is the only thing that has brought the alt market any sort of success over the past year.
 Thanks for ruining it for everyone you pussies. Or you haven't accomplished a thing and you will continue to be losers.

This is total nonsense. Without the pump groups creating shitcoin after shitcoin to suck BTC out of some noobs, we could actually have some decent coins here. It's ridiculous to call scamming, insider trading, collusion and scammy devs buying their own ICOs a "success". Maybe a success for the groups, but other than that it is killing the market.

Have you realized that we are running at a fraction of the volume we had 6 months ago? When coin2 (!!!!) was added to mintpal in june or may it had roughly double the volume than all coins on bittrex combined on a weekday. Great success, indeed.

lol so you say without pump groups it will be a better market .
almost every coin will pumped ,not only the coins from the pump teams.
and there are to many coins so if you buy a coin it will take very long time if it will go up without a pump team.
look at the weed coins , from who are the coins???not the pump team .
if the pump team creating shitcoins or pump other people coins .its still the same .

if prom pumps ltc to 48 $ ,almost everybody will say good job prom ,you are the man.lol

You really dont get it. Sorry.

lol so you say without pump groups it will be a better market .
almost every coin will pumped ,not only the coins from the pump teams.
and there are to many coins so if you buy a coin it will take very long time if it will go up without a pump team.
look at the weed coins , from who are the coins???not the pump team .
if the pump team creating shitcoins or pump other people coins .its still the same .

if prom pumps ltc to 48 $ ,almost everybody will say good job prom ,you are the man.lol

Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Lol at people who bought at 19k. Everyone who bought at 4k will quadruple their money where those who bought at ath might only break even. Gg

Sell now buy back lower.

Glad I got out... this is going much lower

if util go up 6 times lol
6x4 24 ,if you bougth at 19 k ehehe that sucks

when the new wallet ??tonight??
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 322
Activity: 181
optical illusion
I wouldn't worry about it. Think: If trading groups have been accumulating for awhile now, they are not going to just dump without first having a few pumps...

Pages:
Jump to: