Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 37. (Read 121568 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Team of devs... is the XC dev in or not?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Just an FYI for, if utility reaches 1 million market cap, like all altcoins will at some point, that's about 7.2927482268083787667901489381926e-4, 72k satoshi per coin. I don't understand bears here.
Activity: 168
The mysterious
When   ProxyVPN   comming
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
well Util dev has said XC dev will be working with Util team

https://twitter.com/UtilityCoinTeam/status/518102029252575232

Just rumor-mongering, but I think ATC is interested in the content filtering software UTIL has in the offing.

"Utilitycoin @UtilityCoinTeam  ·  Oct 3
We're very excited about our talks with the renowned dev Daniel Metcalf of XCurrency regarding to contributions to the Utility #UTIL project"
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
well Util dev has said XC dev will be working with Util team

https://twitter.com/UtilityCoinTeam/status/518102029252575232

Just rumor-mongering, but I think ATC is interested in the content filtering software UTIL has in the offing.
Activity: 210
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It doesnt matter if its shitcoin or not. Everyone knows how it will end...anything you need to know is when you should sell it, because then it dies like key,hal,crypt. Same pattern same ppl, same complaining after dump and no future. Thats all. You have to be blind to not to see it and believe it has bright future. However I dont mind if they will let me earn some money on other traders' loss Smiley.

XC dev had nothing to do with any of those coins. Far as I know... he does however have a very stable and innovative coin.

XC dev. Where did I mention him here? XC is more legit than all these coins together.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
 Most all coins rise to a point of overvalued and fall to a sustainable price. It matters not who the dev is or who pumps it. The majority of butthurt comes from the ones that have the largest volume along the way.
 Even everyone's precious xc is 30% of its top. Stop complaining and accept a loss from time to time.
It doesnt matter if its shitcoin or not. Everyone knows how it will end...anything you need to know is when you should sell it, because then it dies like key,hal,crypt. Same pattern same ppl, same complaining after dump and no future. Thats all. You have to be blind to not to see it and believe it has bright future. However I dont mind if they will let me earn some money on other traders' loss Smiley.

XC dev had nothing to do with any of those coins. Far as I know... he does however have a very stable and innovative coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
SOOON...Another crypt story Cheesy
So it's going to 200k. Count me in.
Edit. I know yours was a butthurt comment. I don't care.

I dont care either!
BTC and LTC are the only true coins.
Who cares about all this shit coins and shit scammers? My answer: I dont care anymore. I just come here for fun!  Grin
You are acting very ignorant now, utility will make the next step in crypto evolution, I am sorry you can't see that.

+1

Sure I'm ignorant about this coin...I cant see nothing. Im blind. I use a special keyboard to write
Even if that may be, you still don't have the right to call this coin a shitcoin if you are just too lazy to research it.

I have the same right as you Smiley
Yes but your input won't be as appreciated since you are completely ignorant regarding this coin, you don't know shit.

Sure Uranos! The path its "follow the wales" Wink

Yeah, we all know these bright future coins lol Smiley
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector

Sure Uranos! The path its "follow the wales" Wink
Crypto Collector

I dont care either!
Who cares about all this shit coins and shit scammers? My answer: I dont care anymore. I just come here for fun!  Grin
You are acting very ignorant now, utility will make the next step in crypto evolution, I am sorry you can't see that.

+1

Sure I'm ignorant about this coin...I cant see nothing. Im blind. I use a special keyboard to write
Even if that may be, you still don't have the right to call this coin a shitcoin if you are just too lazy to research it.

I have the same right as you Smiley

I dont care either!

+1

Activity: 177
When's the next dump?

My buy orders at 7 k look a bit sad now.

I guess it was only a matter of time before UTIL took off.
Crypto Collector

I dont care either!

+1

I dont care either!

+1

I dont care either!
Pages:
Jump to: