Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 12. (Read 121535 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Yup game over for this one, until a new development occurs. I wish everyone good luck with bagholding this one, I am going to make some money on some other coins insteaad.

you loser,you are out and now you say yes  game over.
look at block ,is it dead ??no
they whales are pumping a bigger coin.
when they are ready with it ,youwill see what happen hahaha.

the weak hands will cry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yup game over for this one, until a new development occurs. I wish everyone good luck with bagholding this one, I am going to make some money on some other coins insteaad.

Yeah, I wouldn't listen to this guy. I remember this past summer when he ran out BTC after chasing shitcoins and pump 'n dumps all summer and had to ask the Twitter community to donate some coins to get him back on his trading feet again. He's clearly an impatient trader. Good luck making money on other coins. There's no volume anywhere at the moment so I'm sure that'll not be a fruitful endeavor...  Roll Eyes

I see clear signs of accumulation, i expect a bump in price soon. Don't you see it?

This guy knows what he's talking about. The charts say accumulation, not game over.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

I see clear signs of accumulation, i expect a bump in price soon. Don't you see it?
Activity: 826
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
dev is dead - game is over  Cool
legendary
Dev, can you give us a "sign of life"?
I am done with this coin, there's no point in keeping all my btc in this one as the losses have been too much to bear. I wish everyone succes. This coin will surely go up once tech will start to get released, I just don't have the patience to make this work though.

OMG. You love util. Man, just keep the bag and sell in the 5's. This will pump eventually and you know it!!!

meh I am done with bagholding, it will pump eventually I am sure. But I think now is a good time to expand my btc portfolio.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
slowly i start losing hope  Cool or maby im not patient enough..
legendary
I am done with this coin, there's no point in keeping all my btc in this one as the losses have been too much to bear. I wish everyone succes. This coin will surely go up once tech will start to get released, I just don't have the patience to make this work though.

OMG. You love util. Man, just keep the bag and sell in the 5's. This will pump eventually and you know it!!!

You put all your BTC in???

Man, never go all in an alt coin lol. I did that once, but that was a mistake I won't repeat again! If you're gonna do that, just go to satoshi dice or something. Not worth it!

But like I said, it's hard to focus on altcoins when the price of bitcoin is mooning.

no shit lol, did it twice. Failed twice. Having a good risk management system will help your trades a lot.

You put all your BTC in???

Man, never go all in an alt coin lol. I did that once, but that was a mistake I won't repeat again! If you're gonna do that, just go to satoshi dice or something. Not worth it!

But like I said, it's hard to focus on altcoins when the price of bitcoin is mooning.
Activity: 602
if people bought block with util ,are they destroyed?
and how many util are destroyed??

If you were paid 1000 UTIL for BLOCK, would you then destroy your UTIL?  

Where was it ever posted that UTIL was going to be destroyed?  This would have been beaten to death by the paid fudsters since halloween had this been part of the coin swap.

i thought that if you sell your block they will be destroyed.
if you bought block from your util ,they will both destoyed.

my misstake ,

Yeah it got confusing, there was a lot of misinformation going around. 

Where was it ever posted that UTIL was going to be destroyed?  This would have been beaten to death by the paid fudsters since halloween had this been part of the coin swap.

i thought that if you sell your block they will be destroyed.
if you bought block from your util ,they will both destoyed.

my misstake ,

Activity: 602

Nothing gonna happen until bitcoin consoliates
Pages:
Jump to: