Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 144. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
how much can i get with my  laptop cpu core duo? how much coins will be?
dev please donate
ARih9JdPgfVRwho15DU7Dgex2BZBpPNY5d  Smiley

mine on CoreM.. no luck so far
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
how much can i get with my  laptop cpu core duo? how much coins will be?
dev please donate
ARih9JdPgfVRwho15DU7Dgex2BZBpPNY5d  Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
gen=1 doesn't work as well. I think additional miner is needed obviously ...

in console: setgenerate true #

# = cores
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We welcome the discussion, this is why the thread is unmoderated.

Some miners had trouble connecting, as the demand outgrew our server loads, with 200-400 clients connecting at once in the first 20 minutes.

We added 4 large servers and changed maxconnections from 64 to 2048.

It is normal for some miners to have orphans during a launch. We were offering tips to reconnect and correct any issues, all through launch.

Thank you all for participating.

Join in freenode IRC #axiomcrypto !!! New members of the community are working on building a p2p pool now.

https://kiwiirc.com/client
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
gen=1 doesn't work as well. I think additional miner is needed obviously ...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
i give up  
unfair launch !!

instamine 500 first block and then gives good nodes to mine  
&  there is already a block halves  200axh per block atm instead of 500

private instamine + fast block reward halves
well done

nice unfair launch Smiley

I think you are a bit harsh. Like any coin launch people that were setup quickly got blocks. CPU mining can be a biatch sometimes and you gotta work for your coins. Everything is not always just point and click mining.

i was since the beggining but blockchain fail fork during the first 500 block @500axh per block
and then he gives nodes and it was ok ...
so only dev and dev's friend who had good nodes were able to solomine correctly the 500's blocks
SIMPLE of that
and then...
fast HALVES  
50 block reward coming fast btw
lol

I used the same nodes from the beginning with no new ones added. It forked when diff was low and tons of blocks were "solved". Once dif got higher forks stopped.

hahaha
and who have "the tons of block" ?
who ?
lmao

Let me rephrase. Tons were "found" but orphaned. Normal for a launch at low diff. THat is why it is in inverted commas. Once diff oges up things stabalize.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
i give up  
unfair launch !!

well done

I think you are a bit harsh. Like any coin launch people that were setup quickly got blocks. CPU mining can be a biatch sometimes and you gotta work for your coins. Everything is not always just point and click mining.

i was since the beggining but blockchain fail fork during the first 500 block @500axh per block
so only dev and dev's friend who had good nodes were able to solomine correctly the 500's blocks
SIMPLE of that
and then...
fast HALVES  
lol

I used the same nodes from the beginning with no new ones added. It forked when diff was low and tons of blocks were "solved". Once dif got higher forks stopped.

hahaha
and who have "the tons of block" ?
who ?
lmao
legendary
i give up  
unfair launch !!

well done

SIMPLE of that
and then...
fast HALVES  
lol

legendary
Does someone finding blocks , now. I see the diff isn't high , but not any success with my E3-1225 Xeon ...

You are probably doing something wrong.

I've just synced the wallet , and engaged the mining button in it , is that wrong ? Smiley

You can also try adding gen=1 in your .conf.
legendary
quarkchain.io
Does someone finding blocks , now. I see the diff isn't high , but not any success with my E3-1225 Xeon ...

I've just synced the wallet , and engaged the mining button in it , is that wrong ? Smiley
i give up  
unfair launch !!

well done

SIMPLE of that
and then...
fast HALVES  
50 BlockReward coming fast btw
lol
legendary

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

Yes4
3 blocks with E5 Xeon, 1 block with E3...
legendary
quarkchain.io
legendary
i give up  
unfair launch !!

well done

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
hmm btw     int p = (b - 1 + N) % N; <=> int p = b-1 lol

Not quite. What happens when b = 0?
i give up  
unfair launch !!

&  there is already a block halves  200axh per block atm instead of 500 and then 100axh per block in few hours lol

well done

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Jump to: