Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 45. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Funny dump team... make me laugh  Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
prices continue to fall..

Let's hope it continues to fall a bit further
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
I'm in contact with a developer who's getting a bit over 1kh/s with a GTX 970 who is willing to release his work if we can put together a decent bounty.

Let me know how much each of you are wiling to contribute and let's see about getting this out there to everyone!

Proof:
Suprnova dashboard: http://i.imgur.com/jkLBRfN.png
Suprnova top hashers http://i.imgur.com/H2p2cli.png
Mining terminal http://i.imgur.com/rKUOhhF.jpg

I've also been told if there is not enough public interest private offers will be considered for exclusive or semi exclusive deals. Get on Freenode at #axiomcrypto and PM mrM4D if interested. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/axiomcrypto
when price wil pump ??  Sad

If that's what you're waiting for, go and join spikes private coin and lose your btc.

Put your axiom in your wallet and stake, come back in a few weeks and sort your blocks out
legendary
Activity: 1162
I'll give him 2% IF -and only if- it gets me average results of the top 4 in that list.

2% of what?

The hashrate of a single card won't match the top farms but someone with multiple cards could easily place among the top 4.

2% of whatever I get... as long as it equals or exceeds the average of the top 4 examples in the screen cap posted.
legendary
I'll give him 2% IF -and only if- it gets me average results of the top 4 in that list.

2% of what?

The hashrate of a single card won't match the top farms but someone with multiple cards could easily place among the top 4.
legendary
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
.1btc, although he shouldn't expect much as sp has worked on this a bit already and would probably finish it with a bounty but idk
legendary
I'm in contact with a developer who's getting a bit over 1kh/s with a GTX 970 who is willing to release his work if we can put together a decent bounty.

Let me know how much each of you are wiling to contribute and let's see about getting this out there to everyone!

Proof:

legendary
how much coins i can earn from staking ?? i have 9k coins

Depends on how your coins are split. I have let my coins split naturally and over the last few days I have been hitting 12 POS blocks. My coins are now in chunks of between 200 and 50 axiom each.

This coin will be quiet whilst both pos and pow rewards are low. A lof of people will get bored and drop their coins for peanuts on the market. This mainly happens because everyone wants their precious btc but there is plenty of time to get more, it's not going anywhere Smiley
Activity: 615
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Am I the only person who has noticed cryptsy hasn't added any coins in months.

It would be nice but it doesn't appear they want or perhaps can't add any more coins

You know, I've had a similar theory about BTC-E for over a year now - my theory being that the exchange is running on autopilot, more or less.

Cryptsy, however, can barely function at a barely acceptable level even when they're trying - at least according to their history - so I'm damned sure they're not running on autopilot.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
brand new to this coin, looks promising.  I can't get my wallet to connect to anything though.  I downloaded the QT from link in OP.  When I tried opening the .conf via notepad %APPDATA%/axiom/axiom.conf, windows told me it didn't exist.  So i made one and added the addnode commands...still 0 connections.

Anyone have any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: