Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 46. (Read 204903 times)

legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
lol i come back to show off that i staked a block and everyone is flipping out about a dev that hasnt responded for a day. give him a break. hes got a life too.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello, I'm newbie in cryptocurrencies and in this particularly.
How I may start the solo mining? From wallet or from mining application?
How often I may get blocks?
Activity: 334
It appears the sensation is over. Is everyone bored now?  Huh

Everyone in crypto must have massive ADD or something because if there isn't news every 24 hours they think its dead lol.  I will happily continue staking along, got quite a few today and 0 orphans.  For me at least I'm getting a little over 1% a day more coins right now.
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
dev not responding, so yes
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
It appears the sensation is over. Is everyone bored now?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1059
OK, from start then: You've got an Axiom.conf in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Axiom?

In it the full list of stuff:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=ChooseAUsername
rpcpassword=ChooseAPassword
rpcport=15715
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Your miner.bat:

cpuminer_x64_AVX2_8way.exe -a axiom -o 127.0.0.1:15715 -u ThatUsernameAgain -p ThatPasswordAgain

The Wallet is restarted after changing the Axiom.conf and fully synced?

perfect, thank you very much! Wink
Activity: 346
OK, from start then: You've got an Axiom.conf in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Axiom?

In it the full list of stuff:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=ChooseAUsername
rpcpassword=ChooseAPassword
rpcport=15715
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Your miner.bat:

cpuminer_x64_AVX2_8way.exe -a axiom -o 127.0.0.1:15715 -u ThatUsernameAgain -p ThatPasswordAgain

The Wallet is restarted after changing the Axiom.conf and fully synced?
legendary
for the only mining can I use this?
because it says connection failed!

Make sure that rpcuser and rpcpassword in your .conf file is same with credentials in your mining bat file,
and don't post your user details on forums, it's not quite clever/
So change that axiom address in both files for some random password,
and write this:
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
to your conf too.
hope it helps

already tried but it does not work!  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1162

Make sure that rpcuser and rpcpassword in your .conf file is same with credentials in your mining bat file,

I also see you are using -not working of course- the AVX2 version, which is more than probably the correct CPU in your machine. My advice to you is to close that miner altogether and engage the one in the wallet, you'll probably get to actually mine some blocks that way.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

So change that axiom address in both files for some random password,
and write this:
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
to your conf too.
hope it helps
legendary
how to set up solo mining?  Wink
Activity: 334
Lowering volume during a decline can be indicative of a imminent change in direction of the market.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
God is a scam.

"YOU'RE" a fucking scam! blasphemer!

i suggest you take that discussion altho a very interesting one to another thread pls Wink
No FUD...I need to know if this is legit...before I buy.

its Legit.

...ah, you again.

48 more hours will shed a lot of light on the story of the tale.

i agree with this statement in the current context. Because if this coin was NOT listed yet on any exchange then i would be milder and be more patient but now that it is listed and lots of money is in play it need more "news" ofc Wink

but for now i am patient and looking forward to what is coming  Wink

Which exchanges would you guys like this on?

Just curious as to what other people use

Generally Cryptsy and Bittrex fill most needs. But I understand Bter, who is owned by a corroborated crook, also has a lot of volume from the oriental communities mostly.

As I have posted before, this project the last it needs at present is any more exchanges, especially now that the volume has all but halted altogether.

It needs to establish it's legitimacy first and foremost. And that's quite a tall order at present -although the next 48 hours will clear the path substantially-. Once it's legitimacy is established, then -and only if the volume warrants it- and only then would be appropriate and productive to look for and get it at least on Cryptsy. The rest would be as easy as unnecessary. People interested in both trading or staking, will gladly open accounts in Bittrex to purchase the coins if there's no other alternative. Those not buying now is because they are not "buying it", I'm sure you get my meaning...

agree. work first profits later.
 Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Activity: 1022
Am I the only person who has noticed cryptsy hasn't added any coins in months.

It would be nice but it doesn't appear they want or perhaps can't add any more coins
legendary
Activity: 1162

its Legit.

...ah, you again.

i agree with this statement in the current context. Because if this coin was NOT listed yet on any exchange then i would be milder and be more patient but now that it is listed and lots of money is in play it need more "news" ofc Wink

but for now i am patient and looking forward to what is coming  Wink

Generally Cryptsy and Bittrex fill most needs. But I understand Bter, who is owned by a corroborated crook, also has a lot of volume from the oriental communities mostly.

As I have posted before, this project the last it needs at present is any more exchanges, especially now that the volume has all but halted altogether.

It needs to establish it's legitimacy first and foremost. And that's quite a tall order at present -although the next 48 hours will clear the path substantially-. Once it's legitimacy is established, then -and only if the volume warrants it- and only then would be appropriate and productive to look for and get it at least on Cryptsy. The rest would be as easy as unnecessary. People interested in both trading or staking, will gladly open accounts in Bittrex to purchase the coins if there's no other alternative. Those not buying now is because they are not "buying it", I'm sure you get my meaning...

its Legit.

...ah, you again.

but for now i am patient and looking forward to what is coming  Wink

in the future cryptsy or kraken would be fun Wink
Pages:
Jump to: