Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 68. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Your GPU miner is commenting out HW errors as well. Also we're making an algorithmic change that will not significantly reduce current cpu rates either but will make it near impossible to mine efficiently without utilizing the full l2 Cache within a CPU.

Great work dev  Grin

Now you can start buying your own GPU instamine coin from sell side and create fake pump  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Your GPU miner is commenting out HW errors as well. Also we're making an algorithmic change that will not significantly reduce current cpu rates either but will make it near impossible to mine efficiently without utilizing the full l2 Cache within a CPU.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Also, anyone currently using a CPU. Use this it's up to 120% increase in hash.

https://github.com/nicehash/cpuminer-multi/releases

Got another version  Cheesy

This one increases my CPU from 120 h/s to massive 410 h/s:

Now, GPUs are not so much ahead any more, are they?

(BTW; this is all public code with just few extensions and modifications)

Will probably release this one tomorrow. But works only on CPUs with AVX&AVX2 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Vector_Extensions). CPU runs very hot with it too, though Smiley
amazing work @NiceHashSupport thanks CPUvsGPU 1:0
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
good work dev!

Thanks Fuds. cheap coins = good shit. 41BTC? - no problem  Smiley

haha great!!!

Grin
Thank you to the brilliant minds over at nicehash for proving again that CPU's are indeed more efficient Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
good work dev!

Thanks Fuds. cheap coins = good shit. 41BTC? - no problem  Smiley

Activity: 28
@Master Mind tnx for update i cryed on that  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
actually its more the miners who are exploiting the unemployed dev...

and always want more for free, and cry like babies if something is kept private

actually NO! If you come into an opensource project that is to benefit all, than taking that code to develop your project and closing the source is just like stealing.  U can rationalize anything to fit your viewpoint and make genocide sound fair. At the end of the day the profiteers and thieves will say we worked hard on it. Well so did the dev team  and you are stealing from them and ruining the goal of their project.. while i respect the talent and hardwork it takes to create this software, i think its regrettably dishonest  how you people introduce it into an open project .

isnt this the opensource revolution?

Some of us are here for the goal and not the profits

Of course   Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"

Got another version  Cheesy

Will probably release this one tomorrow. But works only on CPUs with AVX&AVX2 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Vector_Extensions). CPU runs very hot with it too, though Smiley

ur the best what did his gpu get

cpu 400
gpu 250

legendary
Activity: 1428
Fucker of "the system"
Wow, we leave for a bit to get some work done and suddenly we control 50% of supply? You are out of your mind. We put the miner right in the wallet, no pool configurations necessary and many people including yourselves mined and at a significant profit, the coin was traded on multiple exchanges for a few days below 2k satoshi. Give it a rest and let us get our work done without coming back here only to see you guys throwing speculative mud at it. If you can't prove it, it's FUD. There were so many miners joining the network that it overwhelmed our nodes.. This coin was designed from the start for fairness, and we will continue doing what we must to keep it that way. Just wait until you see this Algorithm we're working on.. you thought the first one was good.. Game over GPU miners.. Game Over.

Axiom Team

then they make a miner u change real fast......  have a fork ready
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Got another version  Cheesy

Activity: 28
U can now cut pow phase.U already have enought instamined coins.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

In general we don't differ much, except that, for once, I am going to give the dev the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe he launched this knowing that GPUs will find a workaround and therefore with one by his side. I believe he just jumped the gun and launched when the thing wasn't even remotely ready.

I also disagree with your fear regarding current distribution -no one has amassed huge amounts of coins-. Yes I know this is not possible to know for certain but if someone would have, either he has enormous faith in this project and hasn't dumped any -which makes no sense in and of itself and which would make the accumulation actually beneficial- or plan on staking for a long, long time still. Either way, preserving the natural rise in the price we are witnessing.

You might be right about the GPU miner.  Even if you are, it is highly indicative of incompetence.  Looking at the blockchain, no one mining from block 1 would even need a GPU miner to amass most of the coins.

The first 400 blocks were mined in under 2 hours, 200k coins.  First 100 blocks mined in under 5 minutes.  At about 4 hours on the dot after launch around block 535, the initial instamined POW blocks started staking and removing LOTS of POW blocks.

I got in even later and like I said, mined one single 500 coin POW block, thats it.  Consistent 24/7 staking got me up to 1930 coins or so by the time the 5 coin rewards kicked in.  Nearly quadrupled in that short amount of time.  Look at the block explorer and play around with the numbers.  The dev could have EASILY amassed 25% of the total current supply just by instamining from block 1 on a single CPU and staking.  The only way he couldn't have is if he didn't mine or stake from the start.  Why wouldn't he, and why would he give such a large gift to a random lucky miner if he is concerned with poor distribution?

If he used multiple CPUs and bought as many dumps as he could on smaller exchanges before pumping on bittrex, I have no doubt he is controlling well over 50% (conservatively estimated) of the total supply.

This is all speculation and I have no proof of course, but there is a difference between giving the benefit of the doubt and putting on blinders.  Look through the blockchain, check the time stamps, factor in how quickly my coins multiplied.  When you add it all up, what other conclusion can you come to than that the dev is controlling an ungodly amount of the total coins?

Good points. And deductions. In the bigger picture though, even if you are right -and you could very well be- it could be beneficial for the project IF )again those pesky big IFs) the developers (I have been informed it's a team of three) really do believe in this project. That would mean they don't want to sell immediately and run away to the next project.
Just those 2 lines should be a big red flag for anyone with a brain...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: