Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed - page 71. (Read 204903 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
djm34 probably accounts for at least 18% of the fudding smurfs on bct
Nassau, PnD team, TopBanker all newbie accounts...

Nope I don't look very closely at new scam coins, bad luck this one, I looked at it...  (actually was asked to, since the other 82% of my post are about gpu miners) Grin

sure i have a newbie account but look when it was created. January 27, 2014

i just don't post alot but in this thread because i believe in the dev and in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Nassau, PnD team, TopBanker, AxiomCryptocurrency all newbie accounts...

Nope I don't look very closely at new scam coins, bad luck this one, I looked at it...  (actually was asked to, since the other 82% of my post are about gpu miners) Grin
lol... the post was buried, by Barrabas long post, why did you resurrect it ? This clearly doesn't help your p&d team effort
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nassau, PnD team, TopBanker, AxiomCryptocurrency all newbie accounts...

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
legendary
Nassau, PnD team, TopBanker all newbie accounts...

funny stuff. Devs comes out with great news and immediately trolls come out of the woods... Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
I optimized my clock time, now im getting most of the pos blocks MUahahahahah  Grin

Thanks,

Axiom Team

Activity: 42
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

edit: and i see in your post history, a lot of talk about exploiting POS 2.0 Wink  mebbe you worry a little  Cool

Please quote a single post of mine where I ever once spoke of how to exploit POS 2.0

Optimizing /= exploiting
legendary
We expected guys like sockpuppet to show up after we updated. Naturally supports of other coins are going to be scared. Sock, the fixes we bring will be to the benefit of crypto as a whole.

Sigh......I'm not scared of anything.  I'm not married to any coin and am generally holding at least a dozen different alts at any given moment.  I'm pointing out legitimate concerns that anyone who is thinking critically should have.

Sock, anyone who is critically thinking, knows that 99.5 percent of every single post on bitcointalk is motivated....

And that 99.5% of all coins are scams so it is advisable to stay skeptical and critical.

If you want to believe or try to convince your followers that I am just threatened because POS 3.0 will make all of the current POS 2.0 coins dead and worthless, go right ahead.  That's a pretty far fetched narrative though, and it seems to be an attempt at cultivating an us vs. them mentality, which is a useful tactic for getting current holders and supporters of the coin to not question anything.

i think if this is true the thread is moderated. . .

edit: and i see in your post history, a lot of talk about exploiting POS 2.0 Wink  mebbe you worry a little  Cool
he should, when you see so many newbie account giving advice on a brand new coin thread... that is also a telltale sign that something is probably wrong here...
(when I see all the efforts to burry posts which think it is a little scammy, I am amazed... )
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Interesting project, might have to accumulate a bit of this and see where it goes.... Wink
Activity: 27
We expected guys like sockpuppet to show up after we updated. Naturally supports of other coins are going to be scared. Sock, the fixes we bring will be to the benefit of crypto as a whole.

Sigh......I'm not scared of anything.  I'm not married to any coin and am generally holding at least a dozen different alts at any given moment.  I'm pointing out legitimate concerns that anyone who is thinking critically should have.

Sock, anyone who is critically thinking, knows that 99.5 percent of every single post on bitcointalk is motivated....

And that 99.5% of all coins are scams so it is advisable to stay skeptical and critical.

If you want to believe or try to convince your followers that I am just threatened because POS 3.0 will make all of the current POS 2.0 coins dead and worthless, go right ahead.  That's a pretty far fetched narrative though, and it seems to be an attempt at cultivating an us vs. them mentality, which is a useful tactic for getting current holders and supporters of the coin to not question anything.

i think if this is true the thread is moderated. . .

edit: and i see in your post history, a lot of talk about exploiting POS 2.0 Wink  mebbe you worry a little  Cool

If you want to believe or try to convince your followers that I am just threatened because POS 3.0 will make all of the current POS 2.0 coins dead and worthless, go right ahead.  That's a pretty far fetched narrative though, and it seems to be an attempt at cultivating an us vs. them mentality, which is a useful tactic for getting current holders and supporters of the coin to not question anything.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
For sure, dev/dev's friends used cpu/gpu miners optimized & POS 2.0 exploit
And it will be the same pattern after AxiomMemHash 2.0 & POS 3.0
That's all  Cheesy
legendary

scared? naa coin is rising on trex. was at 12k before news and now after news 16k  Grin

and volume keeps rising!!

at 35k volume right now!!  Shocked
people should watch a few coins who had unexpectedly high buy volume (bitbay and some other p&d scam).
This is just how p&d scams work. p&d group just create the illusion of a high buy volume so people buy the coin, then they dump on people who buy it.
Should look at BobSurplus story...

scared? naa coin is rising on trex. was at 12k before news and now after news 16k  Grin

and volume keeps rising!!

at 35k volume right now!!  Shocked
legendary
1 Million will be mined and staked during this first month.

The total amount of coins will be 2.57 million after 3 months, heading into the second high dPoS phase.

There will be 4.45 million total coins after 1.5 years, then the block reward will drop off sharply.

The total amount of coins will be close to 10 million in the next 4 years.

And what we see in the reality?

650K in first 3-4 days
1.39 million after first week

Grin actually there is no point in fixing the gpu things, no gpu are running anymore on that coin. This is just a screen of smoke so people forget about how that coin got distributed in the first place

Activity: 42

Sigh......I'm not scared of anything.  I'm not married to any coin and am generally holding at least a dozen different alts at any given moment.  I'm pointing out legitimate concerns that anyone who is thinking critically should have.  Only the last few sentences of my longer above post refer to POS 3.0.
Pages:
Jump to: