Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: BitcoinScammers.com - page 4. (Read 6392 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
June 05, 2013, 03:36:11 PM
Even though I find the guy annoying too, he clearly falls into the 2nd category MP describes.
He's just a bit bold and quick on the trigger, but I really doubt he means any harm.

Just a cute clumsy (and talkative) righter of wrongs.
Activity: 266
June 05, 2013, 03:02:53 PM
I use the information from a pool of sites. Here is just the only place people think a site like that does have value and if you haven't noticed I do ask the person who got scammed if I can use their content so there is no harm. I also do not profit it from it, so even if the search engines come down on me for duplicate content it's soul purpose is not messed with.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
June 05, 2013, 03:01:09 PM
Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point. You regular members really know how to shine.  I'm keeping the site up to help people from becoming victims from individuals who like to scam and people like you who prey on the weak. 4 people aren't going to change my mind about the site when there are far more using it for it's purpose. If you truly want to do something positive for the bitcoin community make your own site that you think is fair. Discussing this with you guys is by far interesting but you guys are so off topic and have no idea what your actually doing for me. 

You will only get content to your site by copying it from here.
Been there, done that, FAILED! And you're next...
Copying doesn't give you safe harbor provisions of user generated content, especially because you're not a search engine, you just COPY stuff by hand yourself as can be easily proven by looking at your post history.
June 05, 2013, 02:46:55 PM
Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point. You regular members really know how to shine.  I'm keeping the site up to help people from becoming victims from individuals who like to scam and people like you who prey on the weak. 4 people aren't going to change my mind about the site when there are far more using it for it's purpose. If you truly want to do something positive for the bitcoin community make your own site that you think is fair. Discussing this with you guys is by far interesting but you guys are so off topic and have no idea what your actually doing for me.  You guys come off like everything bitcoin related is a scam that hasn't evolved yet and its absurd. Listen to the things you say and the way you speak to each other. It's really sad that you can't be helpful in other ways. Site STAYS you guys FAIL
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 05, 2013, 02:09:11 PM
Yes. Cute. But are you fat? Come on this is important.

Bitcoin Scammer, here's how Bitcoin works: to succeed you have to be either extraordinarily clever, which you are not, or else you can be muddling dumb but cater to the very particular fetishes of the bitcoiner folk.

Bear in mind that the sharpie in pooper makes all the difference between random Internet dumbass being seen as reviled scammer or lovable oaf and hurry to satisfy uncle Hawk's legitimate request.

PS. Whether you yourself are fat or not so much, use a fat marker in any case.

He already claimed "Beach Shape" which I highly doubt because it was missing the requisite "u jelly brah?". Clearly a scam answer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
June 05, 2013, 02:03:19 PM

Bitcoin Scammer, here's how Bitcoin works: to succeed you have to be either extraordinarily clever, which you are not, or else you can be muddling dumb but cater to the very particular fetishes of the bitcoiner folk.

Bear in mind that the sharpie in pooper makes all the difference between random Internet dumbass being seen as reviled scammer or lovable oaf and hurry to satisfy uncle Hawk's legitimate request.

PS. Whether you yourself are fat or not so much, use a fat marker in any case.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 05, 2013, 10:16:46 AM
Forward the e-mails to me bud.
I fly home wed- have patience liar.  I will post all, including headers and a screenshot of my inbox full of your spam.
On a final note, sine you continue to call me a scammer when I've done more to prevent scam than you or your site ever will, i've decided you are an idiot.  I have no respect left for you whatsoever.  I feel assured most of the senior respected forum members feel the same way as well.
Seconded.   Why did you not at least read some of mlawrence's posts before you attacked him?   You really dug your own grave and then when given a chance to apologize, jumped in with two more shovels.
mlawrence, you avatar is still quite disturbing.
June 05, 2013, 07:33:10 AM
Ohh well that's kind of cool I guess anything else I should know? Besides thanking you for a very entertaining conversation?
June 05, 2013, 07:28:25 AM
The government and my zionist freemason masters pay exceedingly well.
June 05, 2013, 07:27:31 AM
Well your def not investigating me that's for sure but as for my boss I could see that as a problem. However it's good to know who your talking to I agree with that aspect. I'm not involved in any scams this is the part that you make up as there is nothing factually here that says anyone was scammed or reported scammed. Doing Seo does not make me a scammer,  my boss does not make me a scammer, being invloved in the seo community does not make me a scammer these things are all true but NO ACTUAL SCAM has been done.  You can twist facts and do w/e you gotta do to troll me but it doesn't change a thing about bitcoinscammers.com infact knowing what is your purpose here would help me solve whatever issue you have?

My purpose is of course to troll, spread FUD and plant and/or nurture the budding seed of distrust in the hearts and minds of true believers. In that regard this particular mission will prove to have been exceedingly successful.

Explain Why you would want to troll and add disinformation to this site?
June 05, 2013, 07:26:36 AM
Doubtful but would you care to explain why you would want to do that? because the others won't say why and it seems you don't care what people think of you.
June 05, 2013, 07:23:00 AM
Well your def not investigating me that's for sure but as for my boss I could see that as a problem. However it's good to know who your talking to I agree with that aspect. I'm not involved in any scams this is the part that you make up as there is nothing factually here that says anyone was scammed or reported scammed. Doing Seo does not make me a scammer,  my boss does not make me a scammer, being invloved in the seo community does not make me a scammer these things are all true but NO ACTUAL SCAM has been done.  You can twist facts and do w/e you gotta do to troll me but it doesn't change a thing about bitcoinscammers.com infact knowing what is your purpose here would help me solve whatever issue you have?

My purpose is of course to troll, spread FUD and plant and/or nurture the budding seed of distrust in the hearts and minds of true believers. In that regard this particular mission will prove to have been exceedingly successful.
June 05, 2013, 07:19:18 AM
Well your def not investigating me that's for sure but as for my boss I could see that as a problem. However it's good to know who you're talking to I agree with that aspect. I'm not involved in any scams this is the part that you make up as there is nothing factually here that says anyone was scammed or reported scammed. Doing Seo does not make me a scammer,  my boss does not make me a scammer, being involved in the seo community does not make me a scammer and certianly owning domains does not make me a scammer. These things are all true but NO ACTUAL SCAM has been done.  You can twist facts and do w/e you gotta do to troll me but it doesn't change a thing about bitcoinscammers.com in fact knowing what is your purpose here would help me solve whatever issue you have?
June 05, 2013, 07:13:58 AM
I'm not investigating YOU personally. I'm investigating your hive of scam and villainy. Funny, ain't it, how things suddenly are not so funny when you're on the other side of a hastily deduced and shakily supported scammer accusation. Think about that for a minute.
June 05, 2013, 07:06:01 AM
Phil is my employer LMAO I work for him.  Stay on Topic TROLL  or at least gain better detective skills.
June 05, 2013, 07:03:34 AM
I mean, really, what the fuck else do you do with 500000 resumes?

http://www.freelancer.ca/projects/Data-Processing-Web-Scraping/need-Resumes-curriculum-vitae.2621411.html

(See the question is extra funny because a year earlier you asked what the crap you should do with those 300000 linked in adresses.)
June 05, 2013, 06:59:16 AM
Yawn.. troll on Hero member. bitcoinscammers.com is not an evil site your disgust for it stems from a hypothetical situation that hasn't happen. It's sad!  OHH NOO HIS SITES GONNA GET REALLY BIG AND THEN CHARGE PEOPLE..  REALLY? come on HERO MEMBER think it through before you complain about something that hasn't happen.
June 05, 2013, 06:55:23 AM
Man, with all the black hat stuff and adress buying you're involved in, you should rename that thing bitcoinspammers, dude.

June 05, 2013, 06:38:10 AM
lol valid question no I'm in shape. BEACH SEASON Smiley
June 05, 2013, 06:36:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: