Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: BitcoinScammers.com - page 7. (Read 6392 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 04, 2013, 12:27:06 AM
LMAO.. OK, You win I will take down my site. If the ratings are useless and have no impact on anything please be an adult and don't use them further more if you don't like the site I don't care as it wasn't made for you. The site is made for people who want to voice their opinions, facts, comments and/or questions. Clearly people do like it and the scammers don't.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 04, 2013, 12:16:12 AM
Unless you are prepared to insure users against losses on sites you rate AAA, your ratings are useless.  Your opinion is no more valuable than anyone else's, less even since you appear to be so easily swayed.
Activity: 266
June 03, 2013, 10:15:40 PM
 I'm trying different ideas with the rating. A site can be listed and not be a scam site but it may have scam members.

RATING GUIDE

AAA = PERFECT GRADE Smiley

AA = Some issues but no losses

A = Issues late refunds or BAD USERS

F = 100% Proven SCAM SITE

NOT A 100% if I'm going to keep it or not. Also I play poker at SWC and Livebitcoinpoker and it has nothing to do with bitcoin scammers. I could care less what you think as I wrote a review of the two while I was in the fish tank waiting to be approved on this site.  Webmasters, users ANYONE can post their stories. I do moderate and do my best to delete spammy comments.  We are trying new things everyday and if you have better ideas let me know or make your own site. This is a hobby site I do on the side, there is no money being made and nobody can buy reviews or better placement.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
June 03, 2013, 09:18:55 PM
Also, why do you have "CREDIT RATING: AAA"? Is this a scammer list or business directory? Do NOT have both of them located together.

Because his name is Bitcoin Scammer and the previous AAA dude was Patrick Harnett. Surely it makes sense now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 03, 2013, 11:59:42 AM
@BitcoinScammers:

Please stop blindly posting EVERYTHING here to bitcoinscammers. You have a site with lots of potential, but you are ruining it by adding "scam accusations" that are frivolous, trivial or just plain ignorant. It drowns out the actual scam reports.

Yes, you might not be able to determine if something is true or not. But you need to see if something already has being solved or is just silly

Also, why do you have "CREDIT RATING: AAA"? Is this a scammer list or business directory? Do NOT have both of them located together.

TradeFortress is a scammer. For real.

For real he isnt a scammer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 03, 2013, 09:22:23 AM
Yes, you might not be able to determine if something is true or not. But you need to see if something already has being solved or is just silly

What in the bitcoinScammers.com web page isn't true? Which sites you think shouldn't be listed there?

Huh

Well to start, probably SealswithClubs. It'll probably stay there though because the BitcoinScammers account seem to be pimping some new poker site.
Activity: 336
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
June 02, 2013, 06:18:00 PM
@BitcoinScammers:

Please stop blindly posting EVERYTHING here to bitcoinscammers. You have a site with lots of potential, but you are ruining it by adding "scam accusations" that are frivolous, trivial or just plain ignorant. It drowns out the actual scam reports.

TradeFortress is a scammer. For real.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 02, 2013, 06:15:05 PM

What in the bitcoinScammers.com web page isn't true? Which sites you think shouldn't be listed there?

Huh
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
June 01, 2013, 06:00:08 AM
@BitcoinScammers:

Pages:
Jump to: