Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 8. (Read 96767 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943
I can't understand why blackarrow scams still have permission to run automated censorship scripts.. it's tantamount to endorsement of the scamming by actively preventing a fair warning being made in the same thread as the pitch for victims. He has abused the privilege of moderated topics to exploit members of this forum.

Oh, if only the scammer tag was still around...

Agreed, I think it's wrong also. They should have no rights and people they've ripped off should have the ability to shame them and warn others in their threads
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software
I can't understand why blackarrow scams still have permission to run automated censorship scripts.. it's tantamount to endorsement of the scamming by actively preventing a fair warning being made in the same thread as the pitch for victims. He has abused the privilege of moderated topics to exploit members of this forum.

Oh, if only the scammer tag was still around...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 943
BA is online now, guys.

Back to permanently logged in so they can run their bot and do whatever possible to cover up the reality of who and what they are.

Liars, thieves, con-men.  Scum that should not be allowed to use this forum any longer.

True that! Assholes in the purest form. Thankfully because of persistent people like us, I think their game is up
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
BA is online now, guys.

Back to permanently logged in so they can run their bot and do whatever possible to cover up the reality of who and what they are.

Liars, thieves, con-men.  Scum that should not be allowed to use this forum any longer.
Activity: 459

BA is online now, guys.

Probably doing another post purge on their thread or trying to figure out more ways to steal cash and bitcoins from people.

Angry

Black Arrow Software is a scam.

Fortunately, many people already know that Black Arrow Software is a scam.

In fact, the fact that Black Arrow Software is a scam is so well known that when you Google "Black Arrow Software", the autosuggest throws up "Black Arrow Software scam" as the first entry.

Suck on that, Black Arrow Software. Suck it long and hard.
Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?

BA is online now, guys.

Probably doing another post purge on their thread or trying to figure out more ways to steal cash and bitcoins from people.

Angry

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
BA is online now, guys.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
I paid for a miner in November of 2013 and have received absolutely nothing at all, I really miss my $5k.  Cry
Activity: 402
Let's not forget their lying streak while leaving trust on this forum.  I still have neg rep from them claiming multiple things they can't prove and have admitted to not being able to prove...because they are untrue.

They stated I was paid by the competition when it is blatantly obvious I was swindled for thousands by them and was just irritated they were incompetent losers.

They stated I purchased an X-1 from them and was refunded, but when asked to show proof of payment, order, and refund on the blockchain, never even got a response.  Probably because it never happened and they didn't want to take the time to fake orders and payments.

Also true.  they claimed people were being paid by the competition and used that completely fabricated excuse to justify deleting their posts, then posted feedback on some of them claiming the same thing, but admitted they had no proof of that when confronted by a journalist:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/black-arrow-bitcoin-mining-battle-whos-telling-truth/

“We do not have any proof that these persons are working for the competition. As we said, we suspect from looking at their posts and of the dedication that they try to push us down.”
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Let's not forget their lying streak while leaving trust on this forum.  I still have neg rep from them claiming multiple things they can't prove and have admitted to not being able to prove...because they are untrue.

They stated I was paid by the competition when it is blatantly obvious I was swindled for thousands by them and was just irritated they were incompetent losers.

They stated I purchased an X-1 from them and was refunded, but when asked to show proof of payment, order, and refund on the blockchain, never even got a response.  Probably because it never happened and they didn't want to take the time to fake orders and payments.

Just logged in after a week to find about seven of my posts on the Blackarrow thread deleted [again].

The bulk post deletions of the Blackarrow swindlers are what prompted the forum owner to resurrect all those deleted posts, open this thread and place them here for all to see.

As I said on a now deleted thread earlier, I am really looking forward to seeing criminal prosecutions of those responsible for international fraud and theft of cash and bitcoins by Blackarrow.

-----

On a slightly different note, it is surprising to read that supposed outstanding BA products ordered will be destroyed. This has got to be the most public destruction of doorstops in history! 

Grin

Yeah, that's their bot, more than likely.

Just create another account.  They can't physically watch the forum 24/7 and the bot will only the delete the users that it is programmed to purge.
Activity: 700
Meanwhile, the criminal Alex Sovu has added "Sovu" to the list of filtered words at ecointalk.

What a Sovu.

Hilarious.

Also indicative of the fact that these people will try anything to cover up their actions.
Meanwhile, the criminal Alex Sovu has added "Sovu" to the list of filtered words at ecointalk.

What a Sovu.
Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?

Just logged in after a week to find about seven of my posts on the Blackarrow thread deleted [again].

The bulk post deletions of the Blackarrow swindlers are what prompted the forum owner to resurrect all those deleted posts, open this thread and place them here for all to see.

As I said on a now deleted thread earlier, I am really looking forward to seeing criminal prosecutions of those responsible for international fraud and theft of cash and bitcoins by Blackarrow.

-----

On a slightly different note, it is surprising to read that supposed outstanding BA products ordered will be destroyed. This has got to be the most public destruction of doorstops in history! 

Grin

In fact I'll probably get some orders just for posting this MS Paint masterpiece!
I will order it and pay $4.000 USD for that.
Yeah, it's worth about 4 bucks, too, you shill piece of shit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In fact I'll probably get some orders just for posting this MS Paint masterpiece!
I will order it and pay $4.000 USD for that.
Activity: 667
In the future historians will probably recognize that every single preorder miner that looked something like this was a scam.

Activity: 138
Merit: 102
From BlackArrow:

"All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment. As we get closer to the 3 months deadline, we are urging all pre-order customers that have yet to receive their order to contact us via email so we can ship their merchandise. Should you fail to receive an answer from our customer support team, please let Black Arrow's management know via ecointalk.net forum.

Warning: Failure to contact us by end of March 2015, will result in destruction of your equipment!"

So BA are all set to officially retire the scam in one week. Good stuff...

Sad part is the X1 was a really nice machine in hand, but I was not comfortable running it behind my firewall. Here's a snippet from a 3rd party blog post I stumbled upon back in Aug 2014:

Rooting the Prospero X1

... I don't remember if we were promised root access to the Prospero's Android subsystem but I noticed some unnecessary and/or potentially dangerous system apps installed and I wanted them gone. This is how I eventually managed to hack root out. All files mentioned are available for download at the bottom of the page.

source: https://www.binarymagi.com/en/en/hacking/rooting_the_prospero_x1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
@ Black Arrow: You want me to do a crimininal offense by doing a customs fraud. You, Black Arrow, told to FedEx, the Unit Value is "$750.00 USD" which is not true. The real value of the Prospero X3 was "$4,978.30 USD". This criminal action is, why I stopped the shipping and told it to FedEx plus the police station today. I want to get a full refund of my money, because I neither am allowed to do nor willing to do a criminal offense (customs fraud), when it comes to the payment of customs or other taxes.  (I wrote it to their Facebook Account as well and they censored it and they blocked me (No likes or comments possible).
Pages:
Jump to: