Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: LoyceV vs theymos (and get your own Merit graph: up to 20 users per graph) - page 14. (Read 14789 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 277
I would appreciate to have a graph between mdayonliner vs S_Therapist since 4th October 2018. Is it possible?
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Oh damn! BOT TIME!!!
Not really: it takes a fraction of a second to extract the data, but about 10 minutes to create and post the graph. I'll need some more scripting before I process the requests (tomorrow).
Done: I've updated my script from something that took 5 minutes to make for 2 users with manual editing, into something a bit more flexible that accepts up to 10 users (screenshotting is still manual work). I'll process requests now.

ME vs chipmixer participants. Let's do an orgy of stats.

ALSO, I DARE YOU TO MAKE A CHART COMPARING THE MERIT RECEIVED BY THE CULT OF LAUDA,if you get the time of course and if it is possible.
Can you get me up to 10 users to compare per graph? Even better: use this format with only userIDs:
Code:
976210 879277 867786 820936
If you use this format, it's okay to ask for multiple sets.

THE CULT OF LAUDA
There's like 15-20 people in it now. Good luck Loycy (who's also a newbie member FYI). Tongue
I am?

(I feel we're gonna get moderated the hell out of this thread LOL)
Theymos read your mind:
In the "This is a self-moderated topic" warning, stats will now be printed about how many posts have been deleted if any posts have been deleted.
I'll clean up all off-topic posts, nothing personal Tongue

How about nullius, Coding Enthusiast, HCP & aliashraf
Image loading...

"if" you get the time me v SmartPayMINT
Image loading...

Me versus actmyname and HCP please
Image loading...

The tad-lesser image quality is due to me avoiding manual upload. Tongue
What did you use to create this? You're missing some details Tongue

hilariousandgo vs hilariousetc:
Image loading...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2953
Terminated.
Thanks.

The tad-lesser image quality is due to me avoiding manual upload. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2953
Terminated.
Oh damn! BOT TIME!!!
Not really: it takes a fraction of a second to extract the data, but about 10 minutes to create and post the graph. I'll need some more scripting before I process the requests (tomorrow).
Where is data sourced from? What is being used to create the graph? The later shouldn't take that long.
legendary
Oh damn! BOT TIME!!!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Oh damn! BOT TIME!!!

ME vs chipmixer participants. Let's do an orgy of stats.

ALSO, I DARE YOU TO MAKE A CHART COMPARING THE MERIT RECEIVED BY THE CULT OF LAUDA,if you get the time of course and if it is possible.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 7315
How about nullius, Coding Enthusiast, HCP & aliashraf
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
"if" you get the time me v SmartPayMINT

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 10532
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<…> Lol Shocked It turns out LoyceV vs DdmrDdmr started on February 13, 2018 already. I never knew that Cheesy How did you find this? <…>

Before using @Piggy’s @Maggiordomo, I used to use the forum search function, searching for myself out of curiosity (specially in relation to non English/Spanish boards). I once stumbled with that nuke list post, and remembered it was there ... I could not find it on Google today, but the forum search worked fine and brought it back in a second.

I may have less time I can scratch from work & play in the weeks to come, so I expect the lines to diverge somewhat …
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 2966
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
suchmoon vs The Pharmacist
I'd like to see just this graph
Sure:
Image loading...
I could have been knocked-off the board pretty soon though …:
My Nuke list for consideration (I choose clickable over code-tags):
<…>
DdmrDdmr
<…>
@mprep and other mods apparently nuked quite a few from the list. Saved by the whistle …
Lol Shocked It turns out LoyceV vs DdmrDdmr started on February 13, 2018 already. I never knew that Cheesy How did you find this?
I've also posted lists including my own name, but your name wasn't obvious at all back then.
The ones above and under your name are all nuked. The Mods did a good job excluding you. Creating a long list is quite easy, manually checking the accounts before nuking them is a lot of (boring) work. Well done Mods Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 10532
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<...>
<…>
I was apparently a slow starter … first merit on the 24/02/2018 (me) vs 25/01/2018 (you).

I could have been knocked-off the board pretty soon though …:
A month ago, I got about 800 accounts nuked for spamming @AlexPromotion.

Today, I stumbled upon this thread:
#Joinedairdrop          #obirum
Telegram username : @kamaljeetsambyal
Bitcointalk username: kamaljeetsambyal
Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php
Eth address : 0x4ea90b4E5D0677d2726f8242c9b9a55636414922
I think he accidentally created a new thread, instead of spamming in their "normal" spam thread.

After further investigation, it turns out many spammers are posting among others their Eth address for some token airdrop. This is against the rules, although quite common on the bounty board.
I created a list of all Newbies who posted the words "obirum" and "airdrop" in the 5 past days. This list has 374 unique participants.

I've only checked a few manually, they're not exclusively posting this spam: some of them post some "normal" posts, but most of them post all kinds of spam.

Question for Mods: Is this worth nuking all of them? If so, I'll keep making lists like this. If not, I won't.

My Nuke list for consideration (I choose clickable over code-tags):
<…>
DdmrDdmr
<…>
@mprep and other mods apparently nuked quite a few from the list. Saved by the whistle …

I did explain my initial steps rather well here on the B&H board for others to understand:

<…> When I joined the forum, I did it during the great hype period, and was genuinely intrigued by all this virtual community world. Being myself rather an anti-social network sort of creature, I took it with an exploratory spirit, wanting to unveil both something about myself, and about what the forum was about and the surrounding mass hype.<….>
The post goes on a fair bit more. I kind of felt it was confession day or something of the sort …

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
That literally makes him the best example of what a Newbie can accomplish within the current restrictions.
True, but he's smarter than average IMO.  Very good with math & data analysis, and it shows--much like when nullius was around and used to write masterpieces just for his typical posts.  It's true that starting from scratch and earning tons of merits is possible, but it just isn't going to happen for the average newbie. 

I'd like to see just this graph, because we look to be so correlated it's ridiculous.  I don't think either of us had that initial jump in merits, either.  It's interesting to see how that happened, because you can clearly see how crazy the early days of the merit system were and how quickly everyone's sMerits ran out (merit sources excluded).  People were handing out insane amounts of merit in the first few days and probably didn't realize how important they'd become.

Thanks for the graphs, LoyceV.
legendary
I'm sorry to say but you got no chance against theymos Smiley
He invented the system. I mean, he got 1405 Merit just for announcing Merit Cheesy You can't beat that Cheesy
Seriously though, it feels like a race sometimes.

Every time I get close to satoshi, he jumps up 50+ Merits Cheesy

I like how the graphs show "initial fame": a straight line up right at the beginning means Merit was earned for past fame. I didn't have much of that, DdmrDdmr had nothing at all. Until just now, I didn't know he started out as a "bounty spammer":
Proof of Authentication
Telegram : @ddmr_1
Joined Telegram
ID: @ddmr_1
It took him a while to start earning Merit, and from there on it's been a straight line up. That literally makes him the best example of what a Newbie can accomplish within the current restrictions, if he puts a lot of effort in his posts.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
This is more time consuming than I thought Tongue

Thank you.

I'm sorry to say but you got no chance against theymos Smiley
legendary
LoyceV vs theymos
LoyceV vs satoshi
Image loading...
This is more time consuming than I thought Tongue

would you do me V Lauda  - just need to prove I am more entertaining than the cat really
Image loading...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
~

legend, thanks and when you get a chance would you do me V Lauda  - just need to prove I am more entertaining than the cat really
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
LoyceV vs theymos
LoyceV vs satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: