Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 123. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
It was 6 confirmations when I posted here. Actually, when stating "got confirmed", I intended to say "I waited for three confirmations".
Right now, it's 13 confirmations according to blockchain.info. Not showing up, neither back in my wallet nor in the game.

Just wait till MyBitMine is back online, he will fix it directly Smiley He adjusted from the moment he came online with me Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It was 6 confirmations when I posted here. Actually, when stating "got confirmed", I intended to say "I waited for three confirmations".
Right now, it's 13 confirmations according to blockchain.info. Not showing up, neither back in my wallet nor in the game.
Hi,

I just made a deposit, got confirmed but doesn't show up in my account. Username is the same as here.
Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/de/address/1LuBCpmaT19wEwCB8Rqgx1PYMxfRE7YNth
Please process or refund. Thanks.

Regards

thelinuxist
Did you wait for the 3 confirmations like said in the deposit description?
Activity: 23
Hi,

I just made a deposit, got confirmed but doesn't show up in my account. Username is the same as here.
Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/de/address/1LuBCpmaT19wEwCB8Rqgx1PYMxfRE7YNth
Please process or refund. Thanks.

Regards

thelinuxist
it's boring, it's not really a game it's more like a cheep cheep faucet ... hope you can make it more fun to play
It's still in BETA ... Don't hate it.

I actually do like it, I play MyBitMine along with a faucet I am very active one also, easy to do between work and shit Cheesy

@MyBitMine, an extra option mayby to make it a bit more fun, try to add a minor bonus? like every hour you can pick a random number, if you chose the correct one (chose between 0-9) you get 10 gold, the people who bought chambers or equiment to actively mine longer will get a reduction in time on the bonus (60min = normal cooldown, each chamer - min min and each equiment - 1% (the normal 10% would fuck it up)  and upgrades member would get like 50 gold Smiley

what you think about that? :p

You need to think about the ideas that wont empty his wallet even further ;p
As a member I will suggest options that would attract and increase the population.
Even what I suggest now can be changed into profit for MBM ... you just need to think a bit mate, use that brain you got Cheesy
So far I didn't see you help anyone out ... so shush Cheesy
Activity: 156
it's boring, it's not really a game it's more like a cheep cheep faucet ... hope you can make it more fun to play

I actually do like it, I play MyBitMine along with a faucet I am very active one also, easy to do between work and shit Cheesy

@MyBitMine, an extra option mayby to make it a bit more fun, try to add a minor bonus? like every hour you can pick a random number, if you chose the correct one (chose between 0-9) you get 10 gold, the people who bought chambers or equiment to actively mine longer will get a reduction in time on the bonus (60min = normal cooldown, each chamer - min min and each equiment - 1% (the normal 10% would fuck it up)  and upgrades member would get like 50 gold Smiley

You need to think about the ideas that wont empty his wallet even further ;p

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
why all the captcha was incorrect?

The captcha seems to work fine from here.

Have you tried guessing the captcha before viewing the video? If that is the case, then you have been blocked out and need to wait a few minutes for it to work again.

Entering the captcha text before viewing the video is not possible, and will result in you being blacklisted for a moment by the captcha provider. All you can do is wait for it to work again.

EDIT: Let me know if this is not the case  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
why all the captcha was incorrect?
lol all working good but the darn REF contest is killing me LOL ... had a great thing going using the auto miner tool lol really missing it when i am at work Smiley

Haha it will be re-enabled after the contest. It is disabled because it was too easy for users to get points by purchasing the autominer for their refs.

Well I am always very open for suggestions Smiley
Activity: 1
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I have made a few changes to the site now.

- Fixed a few issues with the captcha. It should work a lot better now.
- Updated the Credits page to reflect the donation by TheWildOne.
- Change BottingCenter name to SocialCoinWallet according to their rebranding.
- Made the captcha input field a little more visible.
Thank you small minor update but now i can see caption bar to put text  Cool  Smiley thanks again
Activity: 7
lol all working good but the darn REF contest is killing me LOL ... had a great thing going using the auto miner tool lol really missing it when i am at work Smiley
@MyBitMine

I'm happy to report the depost are now logged correctly! Cheesy
From the moment there is 1 confirmation, we can see it in our account/desposit Cheesy
Great work Cheesy
Tis as example for the 125x125 banner:
Made it quick myself, don't hate me for the noobism x'D

OH you mean a banner for advertising the site!
I will get someone on it in a short while Smiley
Great Cheesy
You're allowed to use the one I made, no copyrights on it from me so (a) Haha Cheesy
If I come up with some more ideas, will let you know Cheesy
Activity: 294
I started to play, I hope it's a fun game Grin

Let's see how much I can make btc without any investments Grin

OH you mean a banner for advertising the site!
I will get someone on it in a short while Smiley

@MyBitMine

A minor thing, but this will be grealty accepted by your members.
Try to notify 'everyone' that there will be downtime on the site, and if possible a timestamp along with it Smiley
This will not only let people know whan to come back, but will make the chance that they come back (if they are new) so much bigger Smiley

Could I suggest adding a 125x125 banner? Also really much used on the web atm Smiley

Ah yes I will let users know prior to any maintenance. I did this sometimes but will do it every time now.
Also, I always announce on the maintenance page if the site "will be back shortly" or "this update will take a while" etc. It is not possible to say exactly how long an update will last so I'd better stay clear of promises.

Can you ellaborate on your 125x125 banner suggestion?

----||----
Spoiler alert

The next update will most likely introduce an automatic payout function with a minimum payout of 100-1000 satoshi (I haven't decided the amount yet).
It will also include a reduced resource price for upgrades (Iron, Coal & Gems) to match the reduced amount you now earn.

EDIT: Thank you Cliffhanger12 for letting me know that fast that the captcha was not working. I had made a typo in the script which rendered the captcha useless. It has been fixed now though Smiley
@MyBitMine

A minor thing, but this will be grealty accepted by your members.
Try to notify 'everyone' that there will be downtime on the site, and if possible a timestamp along with it Smiley
This will not only let people know whan to come back, but will make the chance that they come back (if they are new) so much bigger Smiley

Could I suggest adding a 125x125 banner? Also really much used on the web atm Smiley

EDIT: captcha's not working anymore, always invalid Smiley
Jump to: