Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 125. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
why have not add  the gold
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
My gold is stuck. I active mining timer going but not receiving any gold. And gold balance not changing for 2 hours!

Also loosing gold from referrals. I have few refs who always active.

Username OOOO
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have problem. I complet captcha and the count down start but after the time i did't receive gold. Nick regos. I don't know what i can do now. I stuck on 105 gold.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
The new captcha is really an terrible and anoying thing, the previous one was way better. Now with those damned video's I can't participate the entire day anymore.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
@CliffHanger12
@ONLYfree

I will take your messages along to my provider and let them know that it is not working for you.
Just one quick question: Are you trying to enter the info before viewing the video? IF that is the case, then you will be blocked from entering the captchas for a little while. It should work again later though.

@Cliffhanger12: I will delete your brothers account then (IVLord), but it won't be for a couple of hours yet.

No no no ...
Delete LordStorm, that's my brother his account Smiley
Mine is IVLordStorm, have 280 gold right now, deleting me would be not good x'D

So once again it is LordStorm you need to delete Smiley

For the captcha's, I did not enter before I could see it, had no idea what i could be so, I did enter one wrong because I pushed the 'µ' before hitting the ENTER key by mistake and from that point I was pretty much blocked.
But now everything is back to normal Smiley

I do enjoy the site so far ... So I think I do need to blame you for one thing, keeping me from sleeping x'D

Hahaha my mistake Smiley I will delete LordStorm instead then!

Hopefully, it will stay normal for a while and I hope you get at least a little sleep Wink
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
@CliffHanger12
@ONLYfree

I will take your messages along to my provider and let them know that it is not working for you.
Just one quick question: Are you trying to enter the info before viewing the video? IF that is the case, then you will be blocked from entering the captchas for a little while. It should work again later though.

@Cliffhanger12: I will delete your brothers account then (IVLord), but it won't be for a couple of hours yet.

No no no ...
Delete LordStorm, that's my brother his account Smiley
Mine is IVLordStorm, have 280 gold right now, deleting me would be not good x'D

So once again it is LordStorm you need to delete Smiley

For the captcha's, I did not enter before I could see it, had no idea what i could be so, I did enter one wrong because I pushed the 'µ' before hitting the ENTER key by mistake and from that point I was pretty much blocked.
But now everything is back to normal Smiley

I do enjoy the site so far ... So I think I do need to blame you for one thing, keeping me from sleeping x'D
@CliffHanger12
@ONLYfree

Still a bit confused about the ores.
Not sure what they give us or what they do, can't find decent explanation anywhere Sad

I currently bought 2 iron ores for 20 gold, what does that give me?

Adding more iron ores increases the amount of iron that you receive every minute from mining. You start the game with 0 iron ores, but every ore that you purchase will generate 1 iron per minute while you are actively mining. You will need iron to purchase certain upgrades.

Ow, than buying ores in the market is kinda useless unless I need it for upgrades?
Should have kept my 20 gold x'D
Oh well, got +100 already Smiley
Activity: 156
Not sure what they give us or what they do, can't find decent explanation anywhere Sad

Adding more iron ores increases the amount of iron that you receive every minute from mining. You start the game with 0 iron ores, but every ore that you purchase will generate 1 iron per minute while you are actively mining. You will need iron to purchase certain upgrades.

Well all fine knowing that information Smiley
But that doesn't actually resolve my problem.

Been trying again from time to time, and still unable to solve the captcha's.

So what is there you could offer or tell me to resolve this minor problem Smiley
I'm a pretty damn active laptop user, so i guess I missed about over 100 opportunities to mine ... Smiley

EDIT: I asked my brother so sign up also to test is out with me, he can't even mine once Smiley

When you click on video and waiting until get captcha try extra click somewhere on website, I mean in empty place.
Doesn't work Sad

@MyBitMine, may I suggest you take a look at my account status as well as my brother his status?
I'm talking about 'IVLordStorm' and 'LordStorm', you will notice he's not in my downline (for a reason, he won't be playing, it was for testing the captcha's if they would work, answer to that riddle would be 'no', just so you know Smiley )

EDIT: working on my borther his account, currently waiting to test mine, a bit afraid for IP conflicts Smiley
@MyBitMine, could you delete one of the accounts? Just to be sure I won't be having probs in the future Smiley

EDIT: Also working fine on MY account now Smiley If deleting LordStorm (NOT IVLordStorm), I would be happy Cheesy
legendary
Not working captcha too.I using smartphone.Android.
I had this problem few days ago but later was working until now.
legendary

So what is there you could offer or tell me to resolve this minor problem Smiley
I'm a pretty damn active laptop user, so i guess I missed about over 100 opportunities to mine ... Smiley

EDIT: I asked my brother so sign up also to test is out with me, he can't even mine once Smiley

When you click on video and waiting until get captcha try extra click somewhere on website, I mean in empty place.

can confirm that you can not guess at captcha.  I have been blocked like 3 times XD. 

Have you read the above message?

Yeah.  I figured it out a few days ago though.

Oh yes my bad - I read your post wrong. Thought you meant that you were unable to solve them.

But yea, it's the same with SolveMedia to prevent people from cheating.
Activity: 226
can confirm that you can not guess at captcha.  I have been blocked like 3 times XD. 

Yeah.  I figured it out a few days ago though.
Update

I added three Faucet Rotators to give you guys something to do while waiting for the next captcha. It is merely for testing to see if you will use it. I will consider adding different ones if you like them. I would definetely like some feedback on this.

TheWildOne donated an image and it has been put up on the site now Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thewildone-402178

Activity: 226
Important notice

Do not try to enter the text in the captchas before viewing the video. Eventually, you are going to be put on a standby-list and will be unable to solve captchas for a while. My providers are blacklisting people trying to "cheat" the captcha - which might be why some of you guys have been unable to solve it even though you type in the correct word.

However, most of you are behaving well and will not face this issue at all.
Jump to: