Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 126. (Read 170931 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Well, You came online today 1,5h earlier than i expected anyway ;p
And server time is diff than my local... im 1 hour later than serv time, 11 here, not 10. so noon in 1 more hour
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hellow there MyBitMine!

For a reason after mining for 3 times, i'm unable to mine anymore.
Every captcha seems to be failing.
I tried every possible input, examples: DOGECOIN, "DOGECOIN", dogecoin, even the entire sentence.

Java is installed, enabled.
Tried on multiple computer, still nothing, on all java has been verified and flagged als up to date.

Best regards,
a new member.

I am aware of this issues and have contacted my captcha providers with it.
Most likely, this is due to an inconsistency between what you should write (dogecoins) and what the machine expects (perhaps litecoin/bitcoin). IT should be easy for them to fix as soon as possible, if that is the case.

Thank you for directing my attention to this though.

And hah Max, you know me a little too well it seems Smiley
Hellow there MyBitMine!

I tried every possible input, examples: DOGECOIN, "DOGECOIN", dogecoin, even the entire sentence.

Tried on multiple computer, still nothing, on all java has been verified and flagged als up to date.

Best regards,
a new member.

well, You wrote around 1 am, and admin wont be here till noon probably, but for me it works right now
Activity: 142
Hellow there MyBitMine!

Best regards,
a new member.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well it was working good for me for a bit now the caps word even tho i know 100% i got it right says i dont i have typed it i know a good 50 times now and same thing every time  Tongue

I messed around with the Captcha - is this problem still appearing?

just got home from work and tryed it seems to be back to 100%.... Good work Smiley
Looks good for me.
Well it was working good for me for a bit now the caps word even tho i know 100% i got it right says i dont i have typed it i know a good 50 times now and same thing every time  Tongue

I messed around with the Captcha - is this problem still appearing?
Activity: 7

Is javascript enabled on your laptop?
Activity: 39
captcha does not work, I've followed the instructions, but why they have not been successful?
of Bitcoins, litecoins, and dogecoins
to type the phrase "Bitcoins / litecoins / dogecoins" all does not work

cmd ipconfig / flushdns
all does not work. what happened exactly with captcha? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Do you still face this problem?

Captcha not working on smart phone. Movie is going but no words to insert.

yes, on my laptop can not work .. but when I test on the computer he wants to work ..
What should I do so that I can be online in a laptop?
captcha does not work, I've followed the instructions, but why they have not been successful?

cmd ipconfig / flushdns

Do you still face this problem?

I will let the people behind the captcha know that it does not work with smartphones.
It will be fixed at some point then.

Hey question!  When does the Referral Contest start and end??

It started December 4th and will end on January 5th 12:00 UTC. I will add this to the contest page - forgot to upload it last time.
Hey question!  When does the Referral Contest start and end??

Starts on December 4th and ends on January 5th i believe.
Activity: 3
Hey question!  When does the Referral Contest start and end??
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

cmd ipconfig / flushdns

works for me...
Activity: 39

cmd ipconfig / flushdns
agrees to buy the premium ?

I am not sure if I understand the question? Can you rephrase it?
buy the premium, yes or no? :/ 0.015 btc :/

I would say yes  Roll Eyes

It will remove advertisement and give you a much easier captcha.
Besides, you get free referrals and it allows you to sell in the marketplace.
Activity: 11
agrees to buy the premium ?

I am not sure if I understand the question? Can you rephrase it?
buy the premium, yes or no? :/ 0.015 btc :/
Just add that the pickaxe bonus is a 2% upgrade of base amount. Or that it is additive instead of multiplicative.

I will rewrite the pickaxe description soon and include exactly how gold is calculated Smiley

Hehe I am aware of the flaw in the timers. It affects every users - some with a few seconds and apparently some with almost a minute. However, it has low priority since it is working in favor of you guys.

Since you have 5 pickaxes - that's 10% extra gold.
You say you get 44 gold per 10 minutes, which makes perfect sense with the 4.4 gold / minute you should receive.
However, some times you will get 48.4 gold per mining session - depending on when you activated your mine. The game gives you gold every minute on the clock, not every minute on the countdown. Which means, if you start mining at 00:00:50, then you will get gold for 11 minutes since your timer says 10:59.

I know it was a fast explaination but I can rewrite it if you can't make any sense of it. I am currently busy doing some work.
ok that explains a lot Smiley i can live with that for now Smiley everything is satisfactory for the moment as they are not big thing and you have many other things you are working on and you know the problem is there for when you have time Smiley no other complaints, but lots of compliments about the site Smiley

I am glad that you like the site so far. I am working on implementing some "time wasters" for when you are waiting for the next captcha. It will hopefully be ready as soon as January - but I am rather busy untill December 17th.
Activity: 288

Hehe I am aware of the flaw in the timers. It affects every users - some with a few seconds and apparently some with almost a minute. However, it has low priority since it is working in favor of you guys.

Since you have 5 pickaxes - that's 10% extra gold.
You say you get 44 gold per 10 minutes, which makes perfect sense with the 4.4 gold / minute you should receive.
However, some times you will get 48.4 gold per mining session - depending on when you activated your mine. The game gives you gold every minute on the clock, not every minute on the countdown. Which means, if you start mining at 00:00:50, then you will get gold for 11 minutes since your timer says 10:59.

I know it was a fast explaination but I can rewrite it if you can't make any sense of it. I am currently busy doing some work.
ok that explains a lot Smiley i can live with that for now Smiley everything is satisfactory for the moment as they are not big thing and you have many other things you are working on and you know the problem is there for when you have time Smiley no other complaints, but lots of compliments about the site Smiley
Jump to: