Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 35. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
when ever i have asked a question the best answer i get  is 'leave the site' then when i ask again the reply is 'stop spamming'
since version 2 is out and has passed beta testing, may i have the web address to it to try it out?
it may not have all the problems version 1 has and maybe needs not suggestions or comments that will be replied with 'go away' replies from your staff

I sincerely believe that I have answered all of your questions by now, but feel free to reply with any unanswered ones and I will be sure to cover them. And in regards to using the word "spamming". It is directed towards the fact that you post 3-5 messages in a row rather than combining all of your thoughts into one reply.

If you could quote me on version 2 being released then that would be great. I will go ahead and correct that statement but I can hardly believe I ever mentioned it being live.
so you admit that you do not understand the meaning of spam, please learn the meaning of words before you post again. chris you have a lot to learn yet, so stop replying to people until you know what you are saying and what you are typing about!
Activity: 462
when ever i have asked a question the best answer i get  is 'leave the site' then when i ask again the reply is 'stop spamming'
since version 2 is out and has passed beta testing, may i have the web address to it to try it out?
it may not have all the problems version 1 has and maybe needs not suggestions or comments that will be replied with 'go away' replies from your staff

I sincerely believe that I have answered all of your questions by now, but feel free to reply with any unanswered ones and I will be sure to cover them. And in regards to using the word "spamming". It is directed towards the fact that you post 3-5 messages in a row rather than combining all of your thoughts into one reply.

If you could quote me on version 2 being released then that would be great. I will go ahead and correct that statement but I can hardly believe I ever mentioned it being live.

First of all, I would like to apologize on behalf of Christian. I have reached out to him and it is not okay for someone affiliated with MBM to lash out like that.

Secondly, we have handled a multitude of payments without any problems. If you choose to pay out to your SocialCoinWallet account, then the funds are out of our hand and it's a beef betwen you and SCW. I will get in touch with them again to see if they have not paid your account yet, but it is a 3rd party site and we are not in control over them or their actions. If you want to complain - complain about the manual withdrawal system which we maintain.

IF it makes you feel any better, I will go ahead and disable the option of withdrawing to SCW. From our standpoint, that's all we can do in the matter. As I have said a couple of times now, please reach out to SCW with your concerns about their service as it helps neither you, us or them by complaining about it here.

We understand your critisism and accept any kind of feedback.
Again, apologies on behalf of Christian.

On an ending note:
We understand that you are dissatisifed with the third party service, SCW, which we have been using. This is the last time I will reply to your concerns about withdrawals through SCW.
We understand that you believe we are the only ones being affected by the slow transation processing at Blockchain.info. This is the last time I will address this topic.

- Michael
ok i tried sw but refuse to anymore, you say sw is a tird part for btc, but i have been told (a few times before) that mybitmine does not and will never use any third party for btc. you can clearly see a problem there!
you can keep sw that is up to you as long as it is not a third party as mybitmine does not use third.... oh wait i covered that Smiley
i dont believe you are the only one affected by the block chain, but as i said many other sites do not have a problem at all, no matter how big or small the transaction is.
Activity: 462

First of all, I would like to apologize on behalf of Christian. I have reached out to him and it is not okay for someone affiliated with MBM to lash out like that.

Secondly, we have handled a multitude of payments without any problems. If you choose to pay out to your SocialCoinWallet account, then the funds are out of our hand and it's a beef betwen you and SCW. I will get in touch with them again to see if they have not paid your account yet, but it is a 3rd party site and we are not in control over them or their actions. If you want to complain - complain about the manual withdrawal system which we maintain.

IF it makes you feel any better, I will go ahead and disable the option of withdrawing to SCW. From our standpoint, that's all we can do in the matter. As I have said a couple of times now, please reach out to SCW with your concerns about their service as it helps neither you, us or them by complaining about it here.

We understand your critisism and accept any kind of feedback.
Again, apologies on behalf of Christian.

On an ending note:
We understand that you are dissatisifed with the third party service, SCW, which we have been using. This is the last time I will reply to your concerns about withdrawals through SCW.
We understand that you believe we are the only ones being affected by the slow transation processing at Blockchain.info. This is the last time I will address this topic.

- Michael
OMG ozy...

While probably some of your points are valid you have quite some issues with attitude... and 6 posts spam... (learn what spam is)
1. I generally dont undesrtand why ppl have such a problem with waiting 6-8-10 hours for btc transfer, im not familiar with how the api works but i dont mind and dont make such a great fuss about it.(i wait less than 15 minutes on other sites)
2. & 3. Why do You insist so much on that xapo ? If admin doesnt have an intention of using it then please stop trying to enforce it, also while it isnt always everything perfect, you are just trying to make a bad name for the site. I have little to no knowledge about xapo or socialcoin but i dont need that knowledge to just press accout->deposit/withdraw, typing in the amount i want to withdraw, putting in my wallet adress and pressing the button. You are over generating problems where there are none so i dont understand your rumble about not being paid or being forced to stay.(xapo is an example there are lots of other mircopayment sites around! social wallet has received only about 1/3 of what was withdrawn, admin will not pay to my personal wallet, until admin does admin is proving that this site does not pay!)
4. Again you are throwing in some bullshit, admin asked for syncing clock and checking other browser and reporting the results before taking action and you insult him again.(nearly all computers sync every 1-10 minutes, admin blaming others is just bullshit, if many have the same problem then chances are there is something wrong with the program not working in many browsers)
5. Again you say something about clock when its just the captcha timing out, you just need to reload the captcha before entering it if it has been open for some time, if you fill in it normally after the page loads its ok, doesnt need refreshing. No idea where did you see admin blaming it on the clock.( i see you have not read admin response to many posts blaming every bodies computer clock!)
6. Another stupid/silly issue. Topic was started in october, not the development of 2.0. In which point admin cannot tell the truth? He stated that when crowdfunding is completed it will be started, yet he managed to start it sooner, early test version of 2.0 is said to be launched in september/october so whats the problem ? I have joined this site around a week after its initial launch and followed this forum topic since then and i cant recall ever seeing any mention about 20 programmers. What promises admin cannot follow here ? I dont know about your problem with socialcoin so cant argue about that.(again you have not read admins posts about his many programmers employed full time)

I might be wrong so please correct me where i am, but my opinion about you is quite negative. Generally i have quickly browsed pages 70-104 in that topic and noticed that you only have some issues and whining to present, sometimes even absurd to the point of problem with date display format. Each of your posts is somehow bad. Seriously, either you are just nervous, infuriated by everything guy or an adhd kid or an eloquent troll. Either way, while you have "some" correct points in what you are saying, most things you say are close to or just are some serious bullshit or are at least presented in a very negative way. There are quite many people who successfully earned on this site and you are possibly one and only person who is "very displeased" with it and tend to call it scam.( as you say you have quikly scanned a few pages so that means you miss lots of information. if you think facts are bullshit, that is your prerogative. troll is used by many and like others you use it incorrectly. about me being negative, well if admin would answer my questions correctly then i would be more positive, admin wants me to leave and i will, but first admin has to pay, as admin refuses to pay i will stay)
only this site has problems with the block chain, all other site get 3+ confirms in 1 hour! xapo is instant and takes less than 10 minutes to setup and implement on a site!
Go away with Xapo! We don`t implement Xapo or any other from the services you write here in our topic. Just start your own site and implement it there - We will never implement it, because only you want Xapo.
We have only problems with the Blockchain.info-API ? Take a look here - There are some users who have the same problem.
oh social wallet is not a third party storage? you need to learn about the words you use! social wallet is a forth or sixth party bitcoin storage that transfers less then 1/3 of the coins it gets! socialwallet also charge more fees than is appropriate!
please read and understand about the scams you associate with before forcing your members to have their btc stolen!
i bet if you had xapo as a withdraw option most of your members will use it, as no btc gets stolen, it is instant and best of all there are no fees!

oh where is this new version we have all been hearing about for more than a month? you claim to have many programmers working on it, well it should be finished with, tested and available by now!
there are just too many lies and hypocritical comments from mybitmine admin and (so called) staff, just tell us the truth for once
Do you know how to code a website, a game or make any other thing as spam? It needs time bro.
Who are the "lies"? - Yes, there aren`t lies, so don`t spam our topic.
still waiting.
note time and date!

17-10-2014, 02:14:29

nearly 1 year ago and still no alpha test!
as everyone can see admin cannot tell the members the trurth
afmin and staff of 20+ programmers (at least that is the amount admin has implied in the past) cannot follow through what they prommise

p.s. where has my money gone that i have sent to try out social wallet?
No Alpha test? We launch the second version in september, and not an stupid alpha.
Version 1 was already launched, we are 3 developers and what haven`t we followed what we had promised?
If you don`t like MyBitMine, please stay away with your stupid spamposts.
You had received a nice Trade with extreme Caution Message for spamming on our topic.
English is not my native language so sorry for that.

Best regards
Christian
like i said, send me what you owe me an i will leave, as you refuse to pay me i will stay!
i am a member of many other sites and i get my btc in my wallet within 15 minutes! so why do yo have such major delays?
your 'new site' is available to everyone? so that means version 1 is no longer on the internet, oh wait version 1 is still running!
there are many other processors for micro payments, so why use a scam site like socialwallet? you claim you have sent all of my requests to them, they claim they have received about 1/3 of them!
send my btc to my personal wallet and i will leave!
i have stated i will leave when you pay me many times yet i am still waiting!
you want me to leave without payment, well that makes you a scammer!
pay me and i will leave and have nothing to do with any of your sites!
my posts are spam?
when are questions spam, i would not ask questions if a had the answers!
i would not post comments if you paid me!
it all comes back on you refusing to answer and refusing to pay!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
OMG ozy...

While probably some of your points are valid you have quite some issues with attitude... and 6 posts spam...
1. I generally dont undesrtand why ppl have such a problem with waiting 6-8-10 hours for btc transfer, im not familiar with how the api works but i dont mind and dont make such a great fuss about it.
2. & 3. Why do You insist so much on that xapo ? If admin doesnt have an intention of using it then please stop trying to enforce it, also while it isnt always everything perfect, you are just trying to make a bad name for the site. I have little to no knowledge about xapo or socialcoin but i dont need that knowledge to just press accout->deposit/withdraw, typing in the amount i want to withdraw, putting in my wallet adress and pressing the button. You are over generating problems where there are none so i dont understand your rumble about not being paid or being forced to stay.
4. Again you are throwing in some bullshit, admin asked for syncing clock and checking other browser and reporting the results before taking action and you insult him again.
5. Again you say something about clock when its just the captcha timing out, you just need to reload the captcha before entering it if it has been open for some time, if you fill in it normally after the page loads its ok, doesnt need refreshing. No idea whrere did you see admin blaming it on the clock.
6. Another stupid/silly issue. Topic was started in october, not the development of 2.0. In which point admin cannot tell the truth? He stated that when crowdfunding is completed it will be started, yet he managed to start it sooner, early test version of 2.0 is said to be launched in september/october so whats the problem ? I have joined this site around a week after its initial launch and followed this forum topic since then and i cant recall ever seeing any mention about 20 programmers. What promises admin cannot follow here ? I dont know about your problem with socialcoin so cant argue about that.

I might be wrong so please correct me where i am, but my opinion about you is quite negative. Generally i have quickly browsed pages 70-104 in that topic and noticed that you only have some issues and whining to present, sometimes even absurd to the point of problem with date display format. Each of your posts is somehow bad. Seriously, either you are just nervous, infuriated by everything guy or an adhd kid or an eloquent troll. Either way, while you have "some" correct points in what you are saying, most things you say are close to or just are some serious bullshit or are at least present in a very negative way. There are quite many people who successfully earned on this site and you are possibly one and only person who is "very displeased" with it and tend to call it scam.

99% sure admin has never said anything about 20+ programers. That would cost way too much and why would they even need half that? I'm probably one of the few people that has read every single post on all 104 pages and I've never seen anything about that many programers.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
UPDATE

Hi Guys,

As I see "ozycash" spam our board being generally negative I felt the need to give a quick update on a few things.

Currently I am the only developer working on the game with "Christian" working on the website and its features.
You need to understand that we are converting a "Text based game" into a playable HTML5 game, while I work on the game I also have the mobile version to think about as everything I change has to be compatible on other devices.

Next to the development of MBM v2 I also have a full time job (9AM - 5PM) to worry about, a girlfriend to keep happy and my social life.
Even though this project is my top priority you guys have to understand the scale that this project is.

Now, my thanks to you "maxpaynezzz" for supporting the project and helping to clear some stuff up.

Have to get back to work now (wrote this in my lunch break)
Have a good day everyone!

Richard.
Activity: 156
OMG ozy...

While probably some of your points are valid you have quite some issues with attitude... and 6 posts spam...
1. I generally dont undesrtand why ppl have such a problem with waiting 6-8-10 hours for btc transfer, im not familiar with how the api works but i dont mind and dont make such a great fuss about it.
2. & 3. Why do You insist so much on that xapo ? If admin doesnt have an intention of using it then please stop trying to enforce it, also while it isnt always everything perfect, you are just trying to make a bad name for the site. I have little to no knowledge about xapo or socialcoin but i dont need that knowledge to just press accout->deposit/withdraw, typing in the amount i want to withdraw, putting in my wallet adress and pressing the button. You are over generating problems where there are none so i dont understand your rumble about not being paid or being forced to stay.
4. Again you are throwing in some bullshit, admin asked for syncing clock and checking other browser and reporting the results before taking action and you insult him again.
5. Again you say something about clock when its just the captcha timing out, you just need to reload the captcha before entering it if it has been open for some time, if you fill in it normally after the page loads its ok, doesnt need refreshing. No idea where did you see admin blaming it on the clock.
6. Another stupid/silly issue. Topic was started in october, not the development of 2.0. In which point admin cannot tell the truth? He stated that when crowdfunding is completed it will be started, yet he managed to start it sooner, early test version of 2.0 is said to be launched in september/october so whats the problem ? I have joined this site around a week after its initial launch and followed this forum topic since then and i cant recall ever seeing any mention about 20 programmers. What promises admin cannot follow here ? I dont know about your problem with socialcoin so cant argue about that.

I might be wrong so please correct me where i am, but my opinion about you is quite negative. Generally i have quickly browsed pages 70-104 in that topic and noticed that you only have some issues and whining to present, sometimes even absurd to the point of problem with date display format. Each of your posts is somehow bad. Seriously, either you are just nervous, infuriated by everything guy or an adhd kid or an eloquent troll. Either way, while you have "some" correct points in what you are saying, most things you say are close to or just are some serious bullshit or are at least presented in a very negative way. There are quite many people who successfully earned on this site and you are possibly one and only person who is "very displeased" with it and tend to call it scam.
With the system used in mine, I feel I generally have to resolve the captcha twice before it is accepted. I am quite sure I don't make so many mistakes. Am I the only one in that case?

On the other hand I have no problem with the (different) captcha system used in the lake.

it is very common, admin likes to blame it on your computer clock, as only the admins clock is the perfect times ans every other computer in the world is wrong
Hi,

I joined mybitmine 2 days ago. First of all, good job to the creator!
I'm using chrome (44.0.2403.107 m) and I have found a strange behavior...
After collecting the gold from the mine, the cooldown timer displays 3 minutes.
I was reading that, by default, the minimum timer between captchas is set to 5 minutes.
After the 3 minutes are passed, the website is reloading for 2 more minutes and after that the new captcha is displayed (stops reloading).
I was talking to a friend of mine who joined under me (he's using firefox) and his timer looks normal (5 minutes).

Is this a known bug? If yes, when is expected to be solved?
In the meantime, do you recommend switching to firefox?

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Hmm I haven't seen this issue before. My initially impression is to ask if the clock on your computer is synced with your local time?

Try running the game in Firefox and let me know if this solves the issue. Then we will investigate this behaviour for Chrome.

Feel free to PM me with your answer instead.
- Michael

you have seen this problems many times before, i remember telling you about it a few times before
admin stop your lies

No one is forcing you to use our site nor be an active member in our community.
well pay me my btc and i will gladly never come back!
i have said the same many times but so far you refuse to pay me!
by not paying me you force me to stay, or is it that you are saying you will not pay ie you are a scam site!
so far you are proving the latter, so i will stay to inform other of such!

so again pay me i will gladly leave, remove all my comments and gladly never come back!
Today seems to be a little better but not solved completely, yesterday 20 cycles of 10 were lower, now past 20, in 5 cases are lower due to, only yesterday I received 1000 gold im less than they should
oh social wallet is not a third party storage? you need to learn about the words you use! social wallet is a forth or sixth party bitcoin storage that transfers less then 1/3 of the coins it gets! socialwallet also charge more fees than is appropriate!
please read and understand about the scams you associate with before forcing your members to have their btc stolen!
i bet if you had xapo as a withdraw option most of your members will use it, as no btc gets stolen, it is instant and best of all there are no fees!

oh where is this new version we have all been hearing about for more than a month? you claim to have many programmers working on it, well it should be finished with, tested and available by now!
there are just too many lies and hypocritical comments from mybitmine admin and (so called) staff, just tell us the truth for once
I sent .0005 bitcoins to the address you all gave me to deposit and it was never deposited.  It was deposited to 12bbmgob4nN6NmN2QyQJ29weUDp3jBAdzN.  How long does it take.   Unixx09 is my username
I made a withdraw yesterday 0.0101 BTC...but after 24 hours nothing happened. The money are not in my pocket. Why that...Huh
Please fix this.
Thnx !

Morning, Cleotides.

All withdrawals have now been handled. You should be able to view it in your wallet. Apologies for the delay.
only this site has problems with the block chain, all other site get 3+ confirms in 1 hour! xapo is instant and takes less than 10 minutes to setup and implement on a site!
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
its fun game actually, but i dont know why im quitting it.. i have 3 worker and cart level 1 Cheesy but when i open st bernard lake, my computer lagg alot

You could always open your task manager (at least thats what it was called in WinXP) and assign only 1 cpu core to your browser, that way it won't slow down your computer due to st. bernard lake: con is that your browser is probably lagging while saint bernard lake is running (and might even lag if its not running, due to insufficient cpu resources available).
omg thanks for this advice Cheesy its help alot here, appreciated this one friend!! im continue again to let st bernard lake open
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
its fun game actually, but i dont know why im quitting it.. i have 3 worker and cart level 1 Cheesy but when i open st bernard lake, my computer lagg alot

You could always open your task manager (at least thats what it was called in WinXP) and assign only 1 cpu core to your browser, that way it won't slow down your computer due to st. bernard lake: con is that your browser is probably lagging while saint bernard lake is running (and might even lag if its not running, due to insufficient cpu resources available).
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Today seems to be all right, if there should be other problems I'll let you know, thanks.
Activity: 156

Lake allows you to use your cpu to get a startup bonus. The cpu usage rises so your pc might slow down alot.
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
Pages:
Jump to: