Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 31. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
well i dont know why you two fighting but well,the bug is fixed and all waiting for the new version i wanna more contracts xD and those market to sell and buy will be amazing.
Activity: 474
christian you have proved many times before that you dont know what you are taliking about, also you have nothing to do with version 1, why do you keep claiming you know everything?
christian do us all a favour stop pretending you know everything about mybitmine!
When you think so...
I dont said that i know all, but i try to solve problems, but youre just angry.
I have access to the sourcecode, so i should now all from the backed.
Youre just here to wake me including other users up.
I dont want to talk anymore over this.
Best regards
Christian
Edit; My question was only for the reason when you turn off your computer!
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
i can get logged out after 5 minutes even if i refresh every minute, but other times i can leave the site, turn my computer off and days later i am still logged in
Do you use CCleaner or simelar software?
What for a Browser are you using? Do you have enabled any feature like "Reset Cache + Cookies after exit"?
Best regards
Christian
christian you have proved many times before that you dont know what you are taliking about, also you have nothing to do with version 1, why do you keep claiming you know everything?
christian do us all a favour stop pretending you know everything about mybitmine!
well i acess mybitmine from computer and cellphone at work soo when i log in one and then the other i must login always,in fact if i just acess from computer i will be logged as you ,just clean your history and avoid any save password...
i can get logged out after 5 minutes even if i refresh every minute, but other times i can leave the site, turn my computer off and days later i am still logged in
Do you use CCleaner or simelar software?
What for a Browser are you using? Do you have enabled any feature like "Reset Cache + Cookies after exit"?
Best regards
Christian
you can logout when you left the game as i know ,i keep logged into the game as well but i dont mind since the mine isnt workin on those 2 days if we dont acess it.

you can logout when you left the game as i know ,i keep logged into the game as well but i dont mind since the mine isnt workin on those 2 days if we dont acess it.
how do i keep logged in? the more i refresh the site the more often i have to log in.
other times i log in start mining, close the page, and 2 days later open the site to find that i am still logged in.
what is the deal with that?
Thank you for reporting it, Knowhow. Don't know how I missed it in my last screening.

And yes there will be no limits to the amount of workers you can have in 2.0. At least theoretically Wink

well im sure some will try to have much workers as they can if unllimited but well i dont know how the earnings speed has been boosted,since to develop a full account at this version takes around 4 at 6 months to reach the limit,sure the version of 1 month has much more income to upgrade faster,otherwise would be funny to see some fighting for top.
Activity: 366
Seems it will be javascript based there is a hard cap of 2,147,648,213 ^_^ if someone get's that many miner's then I say they have won the internet ^_^
Activity: 462
Thank you for reporting it, Knowhow. Don't know how I missed it in my last screening.

And yes there will be no limits to the amount of workers you can have in 2.0. At least theoretically Wink
well maybe next version hasnt any limit of workers as mines atleast should be but need to fix those since now affects the game.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
well i guess you have some bug running and looks like the owner doenst wanna to report it
http://mybitmine.co/members.php?username=Kirmet

he has 23 workers and maximum is 20 as i know.

I think that the best solution would be to increase the worker amount for everyone :p
well i guess you have some bug running and looks like the owner doenst wanna to report it
http://mybitmine.co/members.php?username=Kirmet

he has 23 workers and maximum is 20 as i know.
well i guess you should consider those about sell and buy ,as i know all games allow users who wanna left or havent much time to play the game to be able to sell to other,as i said before i bought mine before those i had contacted you and i had sold mine account to other member,avoiding the 2 accounts i were a lucky person as i had bought mine currently and sold mine older.Soo my request is to allow us to vote or be able to sell our account,i mean the contracts will be traded between users as i had read last time soo why accounts cant be?
hello admin ,hello everybody
i want to advertise the site and i wanna use  a banner for that
..my problem is that i don't know the url of the banners....how can i get one???
...the only thing i can find on the refs page is reflinks not banner urls'
...can somebody help me??

Thank you for your question.

To get the url of the banners on the referral page, you can right click the images and select "copy image link". Or you can go to the "View Profile" page and find the links for banners specific to your account.

- Michael
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
hello admin ,hello everybody
i want to advertise the site and i wanna use  a banner for that
..my problem is that i don't know the url of the banners....how can i get one???
...the only thing i can find on the refs page is reflinks not banner urls'
...can somebody help me??
Just to clear things out a bit:

1. While it is allowed to buy/sell accounts - it's not permitted to have multiple accounts. So if you decide on buying an account, reach out to me and have your old account deleted. If we catch you using 2 or more accounts, then we will be deleting all accounts including whatever progress was connected with these accounts. Also, please note that buying and selling of accounts will not be permitted in the upgraded game.

2. While Christian is currently a member of our development team, he is not partnered with me and Richard. We have hired Christian as a freelancer to help develop some of the core functionality in the new game. The owners of MBM are currently me and Richard (the user: CTO@MyBitMine). However, Christian has been so kind as to help maintain this thread and contact with you guys.

3. We are still working on obtaining a new graphics designer, but currently have 2 people in mind for this task whom we are discussing and reviewing.

Just trying to juggle some free time currently as I am working with 3 other coin dev's, 1 to make a website, One for some  graphical work and one to make a small demo game.

Once I get some time I will  plough 100% into redoing the graphics needed for MBM, shouldn't be any longer than 3 days until I can start hopefully.

Kind Regards
Daniel

Please provide the sample plateau as we discussed earlier so that we can asses your skills - then Richard and I will discuss this internally Smiley

Maybe you could whip up something like a bank that pays some interest on gold deposited. That would give max players something to do with their gold.

I had actually considered this as an option but will not happen in MBMv1 due to the structure of the game and sheer amount of gold being in circulation. However, I am still considering this as an option for a post-release feature to be integrated in 2.0
Maybe you could whip up something like a bank that pays some interest on gold deposited. That would give max players something to do with their gold.
Do you mean something like our Sketchy Investment Bank?

Once I get some time I will  plough 100% into redoing the graphics needed for MBM, shouldn't be any longer than 3 days until I can start hopefully.
Kind Regards
Daniel
Good news Smiley

Best regards
Activity: 366
Just trying to juggle some free time currently as I am working with 3 other coin dev's, 1 to make a website, One for some  graphical work and one to make a small demo game.

Once I get some time I will  plough 100% into redoing the graphics needed for MBM, shouldn't be any longer than 3 days until I can start hopefully.

Kind Regards
Daniel
Pages:
Jump to: