Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 37. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
less than 10 minutes would fix that. so what is the reason you stick with something you dont like?
Why should we invest time to fix v1 when we will release v2 with our own Bitcoin Daemon? Wink
Best regards
Christian
ok so you cant spare 10 minutes. you prefer to spend hours to answer, search for deposits/withdrawals, manually fix, etc. sounds like a good trade off.
Activity: 462
Update
I will bring a video update on our progress later today so stay tuned  Cool

so when are you going to send all payment to socialwallet or when will social wallet add all deposits sent? i am still waiting over 1 moth to get some payments to show up in socialwallet, the money has been taken from my account!

Hmm quite strange indeed! If the Bitcoins have not been send yet, please get in touch with SocialWallet support. They will be able to figure out what has happened since it is meant to happen automatically and is out of our control.

Is the Mining page supposed to be loading over and over again while mining, constantly cycling? Because that is what it is doing on Internet Explorer 10, at any rate. I can understand the grinder using a lot of resources but the constant reloading is really bogging things down.
it was like that for me for some time, i found out it was a virus from one of the ads shows on mybitmine.

Hi! It doesn't do it at home, just on my work laptop. So I expect it's more likely browser-related. It's 100% consistent behavior either way. Maybe something with my javascript settings? (Just a wild guess.)

Sounds like your computer clock is not synced with the time in your timezone? Can you try setting the clock correctly on your work laptop and see if this fixes your issue?
Activity: 474
Merit: 500
less than 10 minutes would fix that. so what is the reason you stick with something you dont like?
Why should we invest time to fix v1 when we will release v2 with our own Bitcoin Daemon? Wink
Best regards
Christian
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Is the Mining page supposed to be loading over and over again while mining, constantly cycling? Because that is what it is doing on Internet Explorer 10, at any rate. I can understand the grinder using a lot of resources but the constant reloading is really bogging things down.
it was like that for me for some time, i found out it was a virus from one of the ads shows on mybitmine.

Hi! It doesn't do it at home, just on my work laptop. So I expect it's more likely browser-related. It's 100% consistent behavior either way. Maybe something with my javascript settings? (Just a wild guess.)
Hello i deposit some bitcoins before some hours but dont show on my acc even if it has been confirmation.Check it when u can.My user name xar631.Ty:)

Hi xar631,

Please PM me with the transaction hash and I will investigate this.

... Man I am looking so much forward to moving away from the Blockhain.info API...

so when are you going to send all payment to socialwallet or when will social wallet add all deposits sent? i am still waiting over 1 moth to get some payments to show up in socialwallet, the money has been taken from my account!

Hmm that is quite strange. Can you try with a different browser and see if the problem persists?

Good Afternoon, I just started playing this game today and I must say it interested me. So I decided to deposit 0.0005 BTC to the address stated on the deposit page. My problem is I am not seeing it displayed. How long does it usually take for the site to update my deposit? My username on Mybitmine is Zondasc12
- edit I did not realise there were 102 pages of posts after reading I see that for most people it takes quite a while sorry that I might have sounded impatient I was worried something went wrong If you need any info from me please let me know.

Your transaction will eventually go through. We are currently utilizing the Blockchain.info API which at times is a bit slow to process transactions.
If you wan't me to have a look, please PM me with your transaction hash.

I've at this moment 1 ref as I see on my profile page. But if I'm looking on my refs page I don't see any refs. Do I have to wait till they start earning something or is it something else?

It means your referral has not yet activated their account. Apparently, I haven't disabled them from showing on the profile page. Thank you for pointing this out - we will definetely fix it in 2.0
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I've at this moment 1 ref as I see on my profile page. But if I'm looking on my refs page I don't see any refs. Do I have to wait till they start earning something or is it something else?
Activity: 8
Good Afternoon, I just started playing this game today and I must say it interested me. So I decided to deposit 0.0005 BTC to the address stated on the deposit page. My problem is I am not seeing it displayed. How long does it usually take for the site to update my deposit? My username on Mybitmine is Zondasc12
- edit I did not realise there were 102 pages of posts after reading I see that for most people it takes quite a while sorry that I might have sounded impatient I was worried something went wrong If you need any info from me please let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Activity: 12
Admin it seems that you confirm all deposit manually !!1

Please make it instant . I deposited and it's confirmed in blockchain but I didn't receive it in my account balance yet !!

Please check that , i sent you my username and hash in pv .
Activity: 1
Hello i have deposited today but bitcoins didn come to my accaun what is wrong please help me.
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
disreguard it showed up
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
digging the game just wondering how long before my BTC deposit makes it into my account i can provide the txid to your inbox
Activity: 50
With the system used in mine, I feel I generally have to resolve the captcha twice before it is accepted. I am quite sure I don't make so many mistakes. Am I the only one in that case?

Same here on my side. When it is time to solve the captcha, I simply press the 'reload captcha' button first and then I solve the captcha. That works for me  Wink

good, that works, thanks for the hint!
Activity: 36
me too if i solve captchas it only works after reloading the captcha/site onec
Activity: 50
With the system used in mine, I feel I generally have to resolve the captcha twice before it is accepted. I am quite sure I don't make so many mistakes. Am I the only one in that case?

On the other hand I have no problem with the (different) captcha system used in the lake.
Activity: 474
... Man I am looking so much forward to moving away from the Blockhain.info API...
We're working currently on this section Smiley
Hello i deposit some bitcoins before some hours but dont show on my acc even if it has been confirmation.Check it when u can.My user name xar631.Ty:)

Hi xar631,

Please PM me with the transaction hash and I will investigate this.

Pages:
Jump to: