Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 41. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I have a question, and I'm not quite certain if someone has asked it before.
In the new version everything will be transferd (Stats, gold etc) as far as possible.

In the beginning there was a market, where you could sell resources that you didn't need.
Now, being almost fully upgraded as is possible for now I am making a lot of resources (iron, gems, ore) that I don't need with no place to use them.
Is this conciderd in the new version? Or is this going to stay like this? Not knowing if this has been answerd. Or is the market getting back in the new version with the possibility to sell again?

Good summer! By the way, yes, I am enjoying mine.

&

is the contact buy funcion disabled? i cant type in the fields or klick the buy button. by the way is the contact feauture also avible in the 2.0?

MyBitMine is Awesome!

See my earlier post for the answer:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11855174

Why these questions pop up so many times when it's all explained in the first post...
Anyway enjoy the game while v1.x still lasts. Wink
Activity: 152
Merit: 22
is the contact buy funcion disabled? i cant type in the fields or klick the buy button. by the way is the contact feauture also avible in the 2.0?

MyBitMine is Awesome!
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I have a question, and I'm not quite certain if someone has asked it before.
In the new version everything will be transferd (Stats, gold etc) as far as possible.

In the beginning there was a market, where you could sell resources that you didn't need.
Now, being almost fully upgraded as is possible for now I am making a lot of resources (iron, gems, ore) that I don't need with no place to use them.
Is this conciderd in the new version? Or is this going to stay like this? Not knowing if this has been answerd. Or is the market getting back in the new version with the possibility to sell again?

Good summer! By the way, yes, I am enjoying mine.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hello

I have a invested but it has not been credited in my bitmine account

1) 1Dy8mVrBD3AtQE8hkYBRStJGDnJffBDngv  0.0005 BTC

Could you added in mybitmine account,please!!!

the api that mybitmine use take a bit time to credit any deposits soo be patient it will credit as long as admin appears dont worry
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello

I have a invested but it has not been credited in my bitmine account

1) 1Dy8mVrBD3AtQE8hkYBRStJGDnJffBDngv  0.0005 BTC

Could you added in mybitmine account,please!!!
why i am not still receiving my WITHDRAW?...

or am i just wasting my time and money witout any return?.....

i've waited MONTHS to reach 300 gold per minute and now at my first withdraw i didn't get a single satoshi?.... WHY?....

admin is very busy improving the new version of the game im pretty sure you will get paid,i get always my share from contracts here lol dont worry
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hello
 I have invested 2 times but it has not been credited in my bitmine account...my investment proof is given below

1) 17BaCqaTpiCg2BtSqAxMeE7tLpuzFrSCvu    0.0005 BTC
2) 17nweNxJZL4XDrXFg7oBe9mJHMVLiBaksb  0.0005 BTC

can you please added in mybitmine account

thank you

I see that your deposits has been handled by now. The Blockchain.info API is sometimes a bit slow at processing deposits, but they will eventually get through. We apologize for any incovenience waiting for your deposit.

hi admin,

it's my first time to withdraw yesterday. how long does it takes to receive my withdrawal? (manual withdraw)

i've waited MONTHS to reach 300 gold per minute and now at my first withdraw i didn't get a single satoshi?.... WHY?....

Hi llbt,

withdrawals are done manually to prevent any fraud in the current MyBitMine game. I am currently on vacation and trying to maintain MBM as much as possible whenever I have free time. We apologize for any delays in withdrawals but they are all handled now.

Best regards,
Michael.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251

Hi,

I have forwarded this issue to mybitmine and he will help you soon Smiley
Sorry for any delay in withdraws.

Thanks,
Richard
Activity: 20

Hello
Friends this site you confirm and safe for investments and deposit?
thank you

safe? no inst safe, Shocked Grin Grin is just the best game where you can earn 18000 satoshis hour ,and get your payment fast and easy as our admin is very honest ,and guess what ,the new version will just be amazing prizes to who like to play and wanna play soo before you or any other ask just should and must see how many time this thread started and where it is already,if it were scam you would know it already long time ago,if you need fresh news  well the game keeps paying and improving it into the new version that i guess till end year it will go live.

To correct him: 18,000 Gold, which is worth 1,800 Satoshis, per hour as the most possible in the current version.
The next version rewards will depend on revenue made by the site and how much will be given out to us users (and also how good we rank in our tier...) but it's all theory at this point anyway, so why we don't have to sweat the details until it's taken shape.

really i missed 0 above anyway ,currently we can easy make 50k of satoshis daily just making 3 captchas ,anyway im pretty sure new system rewards will be great ,i say it because i own contracts and well weekly is around 0,50btc from ads soo i guess we will start low like 2 btc prizes then can easy jump into a 5 or even 10 btc montly
Activity: 20

hi admin,

it's my first time to withdraw yesterday. how long does it takes to receive my withdrawal? (manual withdraw)
Activity: 34
hello
 I have invested 2 times but it has not been credited in my bitmine account...my investment proof is given below

1) 17BaCqaTpiCg2BtSqAxMeE7tLpuzFrSCvu    0.0005 BTC
2) 17nweNxJZL4XDrXFg7oBe9mJHMVLiBaksb  0.0005 BTC

can you please added in mybitmine account

thank you
Hello
thank you

safe? no inst safe, Shocked Grin Grin is just the best game where you can earn 18000 satoshis hour ,and get your payment fast and easy as our admin is very honest ,and guess what ,the new version will just be amazing prizes to who like to play and wanna play soo before you or any other ask just should and must see how many time this thread started and where it is already,if it were scam you would know it already long time ago,if you need fresh news  well the game keeps paying and improving it into the new version that i guess till end year it will go live.

To correct him: 18,000 Gold, which is worth 1,800 Satoshis, per hour as the most possible in the current version.
The next version rewards will depend on revenue made by the site and how much will be given out to us users (and also how good we rank in our tier...) but it's all theory at this point anyway, so why we don't have to sweat the details until it's taken shape.
Hello
thank you

[...]
Better give a link to the txid on blockchain.info, the deposit adresses are automatically generated... why it would take Michael / MBM longer to respond to your request (if he even does it with the address alone).

Oh no I always respond posts and research deposits which are claimed to not being paid Wink

"If he even does it with the address alone" was badly worded.
Meant to say "If he is even able to work with the address alone".

On another topic:
What does CTO(@MyBitMine) stand for btw.? Can't get my head around it.

Hi !

CTO stands for : Chief Technology Officer, basically a fancy word for developer Smiley

Regards,
Richard
[...]
Better give a link to the txid on blockchain.info, the deposit adresses are automatically generated... why it would take Michael / MBM longer to respond to your request (if he even does it with the address alone).

Oh no I always respond posts and research deposits which are claimed to not being paid Wink

"If he even does it with the address alone" was badly worded.
Meant to say "If he is even able to work with the address alone".

On another topic:
What does CTO(@MyBitMine) stand for btw.? Can't get my head around it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hi i deposit 0.001 mil but not add please add it .

hosein2016

15AqKXJrtgxctDCgBwmmSGsvXY9aPiBbKb

It seems like your deposit was already creditted. Once in a while it takes a bit longer for the Blockchain.info API to process payments Smiley

Let me know if you need further assistance,
- Michael

hosein2016

Activity: 1

hosein2016

Hello
thank you

Hi rastgoo Smiley

Yes this site is perfectly safe for investments and deposit. Feel free to have a look through the 90+ pages of this thread and see what other people thing of the website. We are currently very busy upgrading the game!

Hope you have a good time!

thanks,
Richard
Pages:
Jump to: