Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 65. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
First of all i have to say i love the game so far. Is really nice and  makes you wanna play a lot.
I am a very new member in bitcoin community, not so new in PTC in general but i am a lifetime gamer and got many ideas and suggestions about the site.
BUT before i continue with my suggestions to improve the game (as game) in a differend post, i need to do my fair critique.

1st of all its true the graphics are not the best but didn't stop me for joining. Btw did you find an artist or still looking for one?
I like the fact that there is a story "kinda" behind the features.
I like the fact that the game is balanced and rewards you for your work. It gives you the feeling that you got a nice progress with your mine etc.

What i don't like is the captcha. If the captcha doesn't work there is not mining. If not mining, there is not any game. You can't count the gold grinding on a beta feature like the lake. You need to fix the captcha and you need to fix it right now. Like do it 1st priority. I don't think is that hard for someone that build the script. Just remove the buggy captcha and replace it with google reCaptcha that already works perfect in lake beta feature. How time that would need? Like 10 min? put the site offline for an hour, fix the captcha do your tests and done.
Now if you still want to promote these videos, add later a feature for people to earn extra gold for watching them.
Thats my opinion.
I got more ideas i am gathering to help the game but it will be at later post.

Best regards

first of all welcome to the forum, yes i do agree the graphics are not the best or even close but like you said the game is pretty addictive to play. I myself have often said that many times. The captcha system i think is still a work in progress so lets hope a good system will be used sooner than later
I think the admin is unavailable atm, I sent him private message a few days ago concerning a business matter and he has yet to respond.

about 5 day's I am waiting now.

keep in mind the owner / admin for the website did mention he got a new job not long to long ago so i am sure they have been busy with all the usual things people go through on new jobs  Wink

hi admin,

my deposit didn't show in my account, it was already confirmed and here is the transaction details

deposit: 0.0009 btc
28a3464fff20454d4c4d582b269554354309881a7d9b5c65ca60b8137db7e50b

username: llbt

i think your deposit amount is below the threshold they have set in place to receive deposits, unless it has been changed recently. I was pretty sure 0.001 bitcoin was the minimal deposit
Question:

Does the mine mine more if you improve during an automine boost, or do you have to wait for the autominer to finish before the upgrade is applied?

Any upgrades i have ever applied always start at the start of the next captcha cycle in my own personal experience never during
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
you could have to hit a button to load the captcha to enter it that wouldn't reduce security any and still make my suggestion viable also a timed out captcha just loads the page again without activating the timer so even that's not necessary
Ok.
But you do understand you want to cheat the system? Possibly you're not even aware of it but that's how this is going to end, I shall give you an example.

Example (real time application):
My current upgrades are so placed that when I enter a captcha,
I MINE FOR 130MIN.
Apply your suggestion would mean I enter the captcha, wait for the timer to show op and re-enter the captcha once again for the next period.
1MIN online time on the site would result in me being able to MINE FOR +4HOURS.

People would just rape the shit out of the chambers and the site its flow would be disturbed Sad
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I love the new NLPCaptcha :O!!! Cheesy
Way easier Smiley

@MyBitMine & @goku90504

I just took a look at your suggestion goku and your reaction to it MBM ^^
The idea ain't a bad one, but nearly impossible Smiley

As everyone knows there is a certain timer on the captcha also.
If not entered within (I think 20-30 sec) the captcha would no longer be accepted and flagged as wrong or a bot Smiley

So if you do want to reduce the 'security' of the site this would be the answer, but please do not Smiley

you could have to hit a button to load the captcha to enter it that wouldn't reduce security any and still make my suggestion viable also a timed out captcha just loads the page again without activating the timer so even that's not necessary
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I love the new NLPCaptcha :O!!! Cheesy
Way easier Smiley

@MyBitMine & @goku90504

I just took a look at your suggestion goku and your reaction to it MBM ^^
The idea ain't a bad one, but nearly impossible Smiley

As everyone knows there is a certain timer on the captcha also.
If not entered within (I think 20-30 sec) the captcha would no longer be accepted and flagged as wrong or a bot Smiley

So if you do want to reduce the 'security' of the site this would be the answer, but please do not Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Anyd heads-up for the market? I want to sell my excess of iron, coal and gems. Grin

Hi Weele,
The Market will sadly not be back until the release of the RPG style engine.

why wouldn't it be possible? if it's something like your captcha provider not wanting them done by someone more often than once in 5 min then you could make it a feature only available to those who have timer upgrades and only after the first 5 min has passed at that point it doesn't look any different to your provider than the 5 min people do and it's just a matter of coding on your end

It's not a bad solution and I will see about integrating this with the new edition of the game.

I requested withdrawal days ago to my wallet and no payouts even though they take my deposits no problem... Admib please manually approve my withdraw request I been waiting 3days now

Hi I believe that I have handled all withdrawal requests now.
Please private message me if yours has still not been paid.

well easy people admin as he gets online he will set all payments as deposits if not credited about the market well i guess all users must request those to admin to bring it back instead the lake or to keep both .... as i remember only premium users able to sell resorces soo they need to have several to sell to reach roi...or atleast sell the exceed

i wanna the market back please admin bring it again live

It will come back but it's too broken to release at this state and will have to be completely redone.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
well easy people admin as he gets online he will set all payments as deposits if not credited about the market well i guess all users must request those to admin to bring it back instead the lake or to keep both .... as i remember only premium users able to sell resorces soo they need to have several to sell to reach roi...or atleast sell the exceed

i wanna the market back please admin bring it again live
Activity: 350
Activity: 1
I requested withdrawal days ago to my wallet and no payouts even though they take my deposits no problem... Admib please manually approve my withdraw request I been waiting 3days now
Activity: 9
hello when i can withdraw if i cant sell in a market
the market always disable
Activity: 366
MArket will return only a few month's before RPG-style game so everyone can earn gold to allow the admin to separate player's into different tier groups, Each tier of player's will be placed into a competition style ladder.

A certain amount of people in  the top positions on each tier ladder will get bitcoin prizes (as yet the amounts are unspecified). 
admin said that the resorces market provably will return after the big changes on the game .I asked the same if it will return to exchange resorces invest on premium to sell resorces as to buy and upgrade our accounts.
a suggestion to be able to redo the botcheck before time runs out to reset the clock without the rest break in between

Hi goku,

Would you kindly ellaborate on this suggestion? I am not entirely sure that I understand.

as it currently is you have to wait for the timer to run out to do the botcheck again to start the timer again what i'm suggesting is that say you've got a 30 min timer because of chambers i'd like to be able to come back when there is 1 min left and do the bot check to reset the time to 30 min without waiting for the previous timer going all the way to 0

Edit:
with a 5 min timer you can only realistically mine about 55min out of the hour due to having to take time between mining's to do the bot check my idea is to be able to do the bot check before time runs out to keep the mining going rather than having to pause the mining to do the next bot check

Ah yes this has already been suggested before.
I will keep considering this as an option for the new game. Cannot guarantee that it is possible - will have to check with my captcha provider.

why wouldn't it be possible? if it's something like your captcha provider not wanting them done by someone more often than once in 5 min then you could make it a feature only available to those who have timer upgrades and only after the first 5 min has passed at that point it doesn't look any different to your provider than the 5 min people do and it's just a matter of coding on your end
Activity: 366
I think Market won't be back for quite some time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Anyd heads-up for the market? I want to sell my excess of iron, coal and gems. Grin
Activity: 462
a suggestion to be able to redo the botcheck before time runs out to reset the clock without the rest break in between

Hi goku,

Would you kindly ellaborate on this suggestion? I am not entirely sure that I understand.

as it currently is you have to wait for the timer to run out to do the botcheck again to start the timer again what i'm suggesting is that say you've got a 30 min timer because of chambers i'd like to be able to come back when there is 1 min left and do the bot check to reset the time to 30 min without waiting for the previous timer going all the way to 0

Edit:
with a 5 min timer you can only realistically mine about 55min out of the hour due to having to take time between mining's to do the bot check my idea is to be able to do the bot check before time runs out to keep the mining going rather than having to pause the mining to do the next bot check

Ah yes this has already been suggested before.
I will keep considering this as an option for the new game. Cannot guarantee that it is possible - will have to check with my captcha provider.
everyday i play i love more and more this game amazing the best investment made till the last 10 years on online games for sure thanks admin

Hi goku,

Edit:
Pages:
Jump to: