Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 61. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
in MBM v2.0 there will be an entirely new structure to the game. The game will be complete interactive you wll be able to talk to your workers and even work in the mine yourself (maybe!)

I would release the promo video but the boss may tell me off lol ^_^
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Regarding the Sketchy investments

They state now that there's a chance in which you don't get paid, even though it says you did.
Hence them being "sketchy"  Shocked

which are the max level of the upgrades i see there is 25 pickage and about the rest there is a limit too?

workers
carts
equipment
chamber
gold mine
iron mine
coal mine
gems mine
chambers

can you tell if there is a limit currently and about the new version will it allow to be more or will stand with limit?

I don't think I ever disclosed the maximum amount of upgrades you can have. I keep it a secret so you have to re-arrange your strategy all the time Smiley
However, the max amount of upgrades will be changed in MBMv2, as well as some new ones introduced and the upgrade system changed a bit at its core.

Database connection problem.SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'mybitmin_user'@'echo.xwebnetwork.com' (using password: YES)Login failed.

I was messing around with the script a few moments ago. Are you still facing this issue?

Is this thing with sketchy market a feature or a bug ? Cheesy
I mean is it going to stay in the new version?
Activity: 66
Database connection problem.SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'mybitmin_user'@'echo.xwebnetwork.com' (using password: YES)Login failed.
I was messing around with the script a few moments ago. Are you still facing this issue?

No, fixed now.

After your post it still didn't work but after refreshing the page it worked normally again.

Sorry, forum is imposing posting delays on newer users. It made me wait 5 minutes.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Update

We are so close to revealing all the details of MBMv2. Will likely have everything ready for our big reveal at the end of this week. I am also moving to a new town on Monday, so there's a slight chance I can't manage to pack and plan at the same time. I'll do my best though!

The SQL error should be fixed now Smiley

SQL fixed thank you Tongue
Activity: 462
Update

We are so close to revealing all the details of MBMv2. Will likely have everything ready for our big reveal at the end of this week. I am also moving to a new town on Monday, so there's a slight chance I can't manage to pack and plan at the same time. I'll do my best though!

The SQL error should be fixed now Smiley

Yes
Activity: 3

Help me
Activity: 4

I have the same problem
Activity: 462
Regarding the Sketchy investments

They state now that there's a chance in which you don't get paid, even though it says you did.
Hence them being "sketchy"  Shocked

which are the max level of the upgrades i see there is 25 pickage and about the rest there is a limit too?

workers
carts
equipment
chamber
gold mine
iron mine
coal mine
gems mine
chambers

can you tell if there is a limit currently and about the new version will it allow to be more or will stand with limit?

I don't think I ever disclosed the maximum amount of upgrades you can have. I keep it a secret so you have to re-arrange your strategy all the time Smiley
However, the max amount of upgrades will be changed in MBMv2, as well as some new ones introduced and the upgrade system changed a bit at its core.

It does state the next person who buy's stock in the market pay's you so if you place 2 orders next to each other then you are only  going to pay yourself hence you will always lose money if you put more than 1 order in at a time
Why? THis is not true, as you just have to wait for next players to pay
If I put 2 orders then what happens:
put 1000 wait for 1200
bank - 800

put another 1000 wait for 1200
bank 1600 - so I get 1200 - the bank is now 400

so I get 1200, I am still waiting for the other order to complete (and the bank is at 400 now) - but what happens is that the game only pays the first order and the second is clicked paid, without paying out money
It does state the next person who buy's stock in the market pay's you so if you place 2 orders next to each other then you are only  going to pay yourself hence you will always lose money if you put more than 1 order in at a time
if you know its broken stop playing the stock market
first time I wasn't sure if my calculations were right. But the second time it happened when I have been at the computer and I refreshed the stock market - the status changed to paid on 2 actions, but I got only 1200
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
contracts will be bought back admin wanna them back soo for now who invested keep earnings as income reach 0.30btc and later all shares will be bought back to admin and maybe admin put some ammount on sale with users interest to get them i hope atleast this happens

wait i am lost maybe was just worded weird, Are you saying that the admin of this site / site owner is going to be buying up player accounts once they reach a certain bitcoin value?

no contracts is dividends from the revenue of the game we paid 5000santoshis for each contract and admin will get them back and pay for them just that

about dividends lets say i have 1000 contracts of 10000 i will have 1\10 of the income of the website,admin putt the comission target at 0,30 bitcoins as the income of the game reach 0.30 btc they will be shared between admin as contract holders
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
contracts will be bought back admin wanna them back soo for now who invested keep earnings as income reach 0.30btc and later all shares will be bought back to admin and maybe admin put some ammount on sale with users interest to get them i hope atleast this happens

wait i am lost maybe was just worded weird, Are you saying that the admin of this site / site owner is going to be buying up player accounts once they reach a certain bitcoin value?
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Please do something with payments in Sketchy Stock Market. It works only if other person purchase your investment. If You purchase Your investment its visible as paid, but You will be not paid. I lost arround 20K gold in last three rounds because of this bug.

i am pretty sure the sketchy stock market was fixed some time ago, i had this happen before on one ocassion but it has never happened before since then
if you know its broken stop playing the stock market
the thing with stock market just happened again....
you can see just now that I have 2 paid and 1 unpaid actions - but my amount of gold is right now 2000, and I did not buy anything in the meantime - I got around 800 just before.
So I just lost 1200 again...
Activity: 560
Activity: 255
Pages:
Jump to: