Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 60. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i just asked if those user is inside the project if is your partner lol,the other part you will go for crowfunding ,you can make the same thing as contracts ,users able to buy shares from the game that will generate gold (instead bitcoins can be gold at some ratio,or bitcoins as it is now at contracts)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
depends on how will this work.
graphics are cool
I like the mybitmine because it is a "background game" - so you can go in the meantime of other tasks,
I am worried with this kind of look, it will become a full game that you need to sit all the time and play...

I can understand your worries, but no need to fear. The game will still be playable like MBMv1, where you make your Workers do all the dirty work, while you sit back and relax. There will however also be an option to manually dig for resources in your Mine. This will require you to actually site down and play it as a full game. So there's something for everyone Smiley

when you means we you saying you and admin are inside the project or just a great member supporting this great game anyway yes and yes the new version sounds and will be amazing to play it ,the time is our enemy but together we will make it happen,on the crowfunding ,admin could again put the contracts or shares name as you wanna ,soo all who bought will be supporting it as well will get beneficts from the game the same way contracts actually doing but as always admin is your choise

Hmm I have no idea what this message means - can you please explain in more details? Smiley
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
DARKANGEL if you click the youtube link you will see a promo video for MBM v2.0 lol ^_^

As  for the weekend that is only to show everyone what will actually be in the new version, v2.0 won't be ready for a number of months, We need to crowd fund first so we can pay peole on freelancer and other similar place for additional graphics, audio and overall game design. We will also be using a different engine to the one shown in the video but that was just made to show you what we expect it to look like in the future.

hey where is the link at for the video, i am not showing any links embeded in your reply post.... or are you saying if i go back on look at older posts i can find a link?
when you means we you saying you and admin are inside the project or just a great member supporting this great game anyway yes and yes the new version sounds and will be amazing to play it ,the time is our enemy but together we will make it happen,on the crowfunding ,admin could again put the contracts or shares name as you wanna ,soo all who bought will be supporting it as well will get beneficts from the game the same way contracts actually doing but as always admin is your choise
Activity: 366
DARKANGEL if you click the youtube link you will see a promo video for MBM v2.0 lol ^_^

As  for the weekend that is only to show everyone what will actually be in the new version, v2.0 won't be ready for a number of months, We need to crowd fund first so we can pay peole on freelancer and other similar place for additional graphics, audio and overall game design. We will also be using a different engine to the one shown in the video but that was just made to show you what we expect it to look like in the future.

The game will not function any differently from the current MBM in that sense this much I can confirm. The Workers will still mine when you tell them to but you will have an option to mine yourself as well (hopefully).

I have some inside knowledge of how this will work obviously and it is very interesting with the Payout system being the most notable change beside the obvious graphical/audio enhancements

LOL that is just torture giving us little crumbs of information, i for one cant wait to see the graphic improvements you mention, not really worried about audio as most of the time i play muted as i am at work  Wink
Update

We are so close to revealing all the details of MBMv2. Will likely have everything ready for our big reveal at the end of this week. I am also moving to a new town on Monday, so there's a slight chance I can't manage to pack and plan at the same time. I'll do my best though!

The SQL error should be fixed now Smiley

i cant wait to see this new version 2, now to count down the days to the weekend , well if all goes according to plan  Grin
contracts will be bought back admin wanna them back soo for now who invested keep earnings as income reach 0.30btc and later all shares will be bought back to admin and maybe admin put some ammount on sale with users interest to get them i hope atleast this happens

wait i am lost maybe was just worded weird, Are you saying that the admin of this site / site owner is going to be buying up player accounts once they reach a certain bitcoin value?

no contracts is dividends from the revenue of the game we paid 5000santoshis for each contract and admin will get them back and pay for them just that

about dividends lets say i have 1000 contracts of 10000 i will have 1\10 of the income of the website,admin putt the comission target at 0,30 bitcoins as the income of the game reach 0.30 btc they will be shared between admin as contract holders

oh ok gotchas, thank you for the answer i was getting a bit worried there. I thought we was in danger of loosing our accounts in the game  Cry Cry Cry Cry
In a sense the style is very similar to pokemon, Top down, 2D, RPG style.

Seems a couple of people have already seen the video I may as well post it now, This  video will be in the OP and the new MBM v2.0 Thread when both of them go live.

https://youtu.be/c-ADKtan1Zk

Enjoy!

P.S I created a Signature Image if anyone want's to use it on forums  they frequent for MBM.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
when the market is usable
im deposit for upgrade
and i cant sell my mine
i wanna wd
well the new game sounds familiar to pokemon on gameboy ,and its amazing move the game into those better then come click and wait ,system reward we dont know yet but i like the way to get and find a new worker inside the mine those one will work for us for free or will just create our buildings anyway sucess admin i cant wait for it get live Grin Grin Roll Eyes Tongue
well as most users im exited to start the new mbm and with all my referals safe  Grin
The game will not function any differently from the current MBM in that sense this much I can confirm. The Workers will still mine when you tell them to but you will have an option to mine yourself as well (hopefully).

I have some inside knowledge of how this will work obviously and it is very interesting with the Payout system being the most notable change beside the obvious graphical/audio enhancements
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
depends on how will this work.
graphics are cool
I like the mybitmine because it is a "background game" - so you can go in the meantime of other tasks,
I am worried with this kind of look, it will become a full game that you need to sit all the time and play...
oh yeah it's a pretty  drastic change for sure lol. What did you think?
yes, I have just seen it. Is it real? I did not imagine that the change would be so drastic
did anyone manage to find the video yet lol? I will give you a hint it's is available a a certain video hosting platform ^_^
in MBM v2.0 there will be an entirely new structure to the game. The game will be complete interactive you wll be able to talk to your workers and even work in the mine yourself (maybe!)

I would release the promo video but the boss may tell me off lol ^_^
So you can play the game while you play the game, in which you play the game? Cool!

erm yeah something like that lol, The video is already viewable lol if you know how to find it haha
in MBM v2.0 there will be an entirely new structure to the game. The game will be complete interactive you wll be able to talk to your workers and even work in the mine yourself (maybe!)

I would release the promo video but the boss may tell me off lol ^_^
So you can play the game while you play the game, in which you play the game? Cool!
Activity: 462

No, fixed now.

After your post it still didn't work but after refreshing the page it worked normally again.

Sorry, forum is imposing posting delays on newer users. It made me wait 5 minutes.

No worries, we have all the time in the world Wink

Is this thing with sketchy market a feature or a bug ? Cheesy
I mean is it going to stay in the new version?

It's a bug disguised as a feature. The Sketchy Investments will be completely redesigned in MBMv2 (if they are even included. I'm having an internal struggle to determine if we should keep them or not). If they are kept, they will likely be moved away from a ponzi structure to a new system though.
Pages:
Jump to: