Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 82. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
speaking of referrals, how do i tell whoever referred me to this site to stop wasting time referring ppl to a site that lexus tortures and doesn't pay newbies?
last few actions haven't changed gold.  sat at 88 last few times. am i being punished for lexus comment?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
at this point i don't think it's advertising or even human verification, more like Lexus torture.  I don't even know what I'm gonna do next time I see a lexus i RL, I hope I don't flip out too bad.
if you have enough BTC, come to the premium member's world, the captcha is much easier, it is one of those mini games where you mix and match stuff.

and you randomly get free referrals too Cheesy

I already have three.

which also brings this question: do I keep the referrals after my premium membership expires?
at this point i don't think it's advertising or even human verification, more like Lexus torture.  I don't even know what I'm gonna do next time I see a lexus i RL, I hope I don't flip out too bad.
www.becent.com

This isn't the original bug but I will make this happen as well before releasing the Lake again.

damn didn't get it right, oh well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Gold and resource earning should be back up again.
And good morning  Roll Eyes

For those who care, here's a quick update on what's going on with the site.
I have decided that I need help on this project. I do not have enough time to both administrate and keep improving the site, while I also have other works to attend to. For that reason, I have decided that I need the help of a professional programmer. I have already worked with one person on another project, and have contacted them again. I also have another person in mind for this kind of job and will ask them today.

I am afraid that this means you will have to wait a while for the Market and Lake to re-appear but it is definetely worth it. Having another team member means that I can focus on maintaining the site, handle payouts and come up with new awesome features for you guys.

Regading this weeks dividends. They will be paid out tonight or early tomorrow (Monday). Today is the birthday of one of the friends I live with, and I am therefore a little occupied. I will see about getting this dividends paid out tonight though, fear not - they will come  Cool

even though it is old news now, I'm gonna go ahead and guess the big and scary St Bernard Lake bug:

people can open up multiple tabs/windows of this page and let all of them grind the gold, which means the more pages they open, the more gold they can get in a set amount of time.

am I right?

either way, it would make my earlier suggestion of making this opening up a separate window work, because then you can implement a code that limits the amount of windows a player can open to 1.

This isn't the original bug but I will make this happen as well before releasing the Lake again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Earnings have stopped

The gold is not going up any more is already 3 times that I'm mining but nothing happens

i have not earned gold last 4 times but my time is 1 hour 19 minutes between each captcha so who know how long its been down  Cry  Huh  Huh  Cry
Activity: 21
Earnings have stopped

The gold is not going up any more is already 3 times that I'm mining but nothing happens
Activity: 7
www.becent.com
How many gold/min actually the lake grind ?
1-2 gold per minute
Activity: 364
Hello my name is wayniac30 on mybitmine just starting recently about 2 days ago i would say i can't verify anymore. I can start the video and watch it but there no count down anymore so i can't verify I have tried everything. I have lost out on alot of gold i could have mined my rate is 209 gold/hour
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
How many gold/min actually the lake grind ?
even though it is old news now, I'm gonna go ahead and guess the big and scary St Bernard Lake bug:

people can open up multiple tabs/windows of this page and let all of them grind the gold, which means the more pages they open, the more gold they can get in a set amount of time.

am I right?

either way, it would make my earlier suggestion of making this opening up a separate window work, because then you can implement a code that limits the amount of windows a player can open to 1.

i dont know there always seems to be something coming up, the only thing we can do is try to keep vigilante and report bugs as we see them come up / discovered  Wink
www.becent.com

am I right?

what were st lake option? will it return and about the market wont return?well after search i guess you can use adhitz they allow you to place your price for the banners... minimum per click is 0.02 dollars as i had read anyway you choose and the ads cant be 5% clickes vs impressions means at each 1000 impression you can have 50 clicks means 1 dollars Grin

Yea the Market and St. Bernard Lake will both be back at some point.
I'm working on making them reliable again but it will take some time.

well keep up the good work better to do it good the first time around and take longer than finish of something or rush into a commitment in a rush and have it go bad
Still not Sad

Oh yes I didn't notice this on your first post, but the minimum deposit is 0.0005 BTC.

Currently, I am using the Blockchain API to process deposits, and it does not handle transactions below 0.0005 BTC.
You can read more about it here:
https://blockchain.info/da/api/api_receive

dam so what happens to deposite that are sent and are less then 0.0005 Bitcoin , i know even your deposit system says to send in a certain minimal amount cant recall it now and site being slow loading up to look  Cry
maybe admin host reached too many traffic these days as the game is getting more and more popular or is something that admin may had mess with the script anyway let us just wait for him ,another time the captcha is on maintenance.....that means no gold admin kindly give us some other way to get gold the lake thing you made.... otherwise we cant earn gold to upgrade ....

well i guess that is a good thing if the website is getting popular and more and more UNIQUE new users are joining and not just people with like 5 accounts or whatever the case may be. I hope the revenue site owner is also growing to keep us going  Wink
Activity: 462
what were st lake option? will it return and about the market wont return?well after search i guess you can use adhitz they allow you to place your price for the banners... minimum per click is 0.02 dollars as i had read anyway you choose and the ads cant be 5% clickes vs impressions means at each 1000 impression you can have 50 clicks means 1 dollars Grin

Yea the Market and St. Bernard Lake will both be back at some point.
I'm working on making them reliable again but it will take some time.
Activity: 4
Still not Sad

Oh yes I didn't notice this on your first post, but the minimum deposit is 0.0005 BTC.

Currently, I am using the Blockchain API to process deposits, and it does not handle transactions below 0.0005 BTC.
You can read more about it here:
https://blockchain.info/da/api/api_receive

Omg.. I thought that the limit is 0.00005 not 0.0005. My bad Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: