Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 80. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I can't seem to access MyBitMine for couple hours now Sad
I mean I can, but the time to load is enormous:0
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
UPDATE

Guys my sinceres apologies but I am still rather sick.
However, after the weekend I have to get some work down and I will respond to all of your messages.
I will also post an update here to keep you informed on what is going to happen with the future of MyBitMine.

Please have patience untill Monday and I will let you all in on what is going on.
Thank you very much and
Happy Mining!

I think you virtually transferred the flu to me. Bastard  Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
please don't turn in scam mybitmine is very nice faucet today i invest some coins and now my stats is 40 gold and 115 iron and i keep going  Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol dont turn scam, i like how you say please, but i think the guy is maybe still sick with flu

Hello Support the gold aren't rising again thise morning...Can U check it up please

Ah yes of course will take a look at it.
Thank you for letting me know!

EDIT: Mining should be back now.

Yhap it work's again... TNK's very much Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
please don't turn in scam mybitmine is very nice faucet today i invest some coins and now my stats is 40 gold and 115 iron and i keep going  Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol dont turn scam, i like how you say please, but i think the guy is maybe still sick with flu

Hello Support the gold aren't rising again thise morning...Can U check it up please

Ah yes of course will take a look at it.
Thank you for letting me know!

EDIT: Mining should be back now.
please don't turn in scam mybitmine is very nice faucet today i invest some coins and now my stats is 40 gold and 115 iron and i keep going  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 462
UPDATE

Guys my sinceres apologies but I am still rather sick.
However, after the weekend I have to get some work down and I will respond to all of your messages.
I will also post an update here to keep you informed on what is going to happen with the future of MyBitMine.

Please have patience untill Monday and I will let you all in on what is going on.
Thank you very much and
Happy Mining!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
please don't turn in scam mybitmine is very nice faucet today i invest some coins and now my stats is 40 gold and 115 iron and i keep going  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 23
Activity: 644
IMO, i like this faucet  Shocked
Activity: 58
It seems to be fixed now
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
My balance is lowered after buying an upgrade, so don't know if more people have it.
Good luck, the op is sick, so he will respons, it's just waiting when.
Activity: 58
Balance is not debited after buying an upgrade, please fix. I'm not sure if this is only affecting my account or everyone, thanks
Activity: 32
I had 418 Gold.

I buyed 1 pickaxe upgrade.

Now i have 58 Gold left.

So it cost me 360 Gold instead of the 120 Gold like indicated on the buy button.

And BTW, i have Pickaxe to level 2... Now i'm mining 3,16 Gold per 5 minutes instead of 5.

Could you please revert me to level 0, it was more profitable then level 2.
is it mine or everyone else?

my gold isnt rising when i mine  Huh

Mine aren't rising also... It happens every morning... and we don't know when it start's again... sow keep  on mining also if you don't get enithing...

so you are having the same problem alot of people are having. " In the morning time is when it happens that you cant rise " is this correct?  Roll Eyes
update

I have come down with the flu, and will be putting this on standby until I get better.
However, I will fix whatever temporary issues may arise, and mining should be working again.

I hope to get better soon so I can get out of bed.

dam the flu sorry to hear that hope it not full blown flu with puking and the shits every 15 minutes, get some rest drink some tequilla   Wink
Captcha maintenance.
Regards

im sorry are you asking us if they are doing catcha maintenance or are you telling use you having problem with them as they seem to be working just fine for me
Earning has  stooped

i noticed that as well but did not say anything but seems to be fixed now
Activity: 686
I think I am going to try it out Wink
is it mine or everyone else?

my gold isnt rising when i mine  Huh

Mine aren't rising also... It happens every morning... and we don't know when it start's again... sow keep  on mining also if you don't get enithing...
Activity: 32
I had 418 Gold.

I buyed 1 pickaxe upgrade.

Now i have 58 Gold left.

So it cost me 360 Gold instead of the 120 Gold like indicated on the buy button.
Pages:
Jump to: