Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 85. (Read 170930 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Ok if U see some site like http://bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/ and http://litefree.net/faucet U can see that the have a double CAPTCAH, in thise way: U can leave the video how it is and open up anotherpop up with says clik if u're a Human... just an example

Yes I see how it works - I'm just not sure what the benefit from this is? And why would you want to complete 2 captchas?

One ore two captchas is the same for me.... but the people that use bugs have to work more to figure it out....
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Ok if U see some site like http://bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/ and http://litefree.net/faucet U can see that the have a double CAPTCAH, in thise way: U can leave the video how it is and open up anotherpop up with says clik if u're a Human... just an example

Yes I see how it works - I'm just not sure what the benefit from this is? And why would you want to complete 2 captchas?

@Fildza
If you want to do those giveaways.
Get cashed-out first and use that to present you giveaways Smiley
If we give btc to the user what the benefit for us? But if there are option to transfer btc there, user will most likely use that btc to upgrade or purchase boost which mean I also will get the benefit

Imagine that one user has several accounts. He could keep sending BTC to his main account from all the others, and withdrawing multiple times before it would be noticed.
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem

@Fildza
If we give btc to the user what the benefit for us? But if there are option to transfer btc there, user will most likely use that btc to upgrade or purchase boost which mean I also will get the benefit
Okay, accounts have been reset and cheaters dealt with. I have not had time to go through multi-accounters yet, but those will be dealt with soon as well.

If you think I removed your acc. by accident, do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss this.
Also, if your deposit has been lost - please contact me with your transaction hash.

What if there was a mining contract system that worked between players. For example, I pay 1000 gold for a person who listed themselves as a miner offering to mine for me. Whenever they click, it basically works as me clicking with my stats and upgrades, except I'm paying someone to do it for me.

You could incorporate a system so that it checks whether the worker/player made say, 200 clicks, in the past week. If they do, they get paid, and if not, they don't receive gold and the gold (or most of it) is returned to the person who bought the worker.

Could be a way to help new players earn at the start and get other players more gold without them having to click a lot.

That's not a bad idea at all! I can see this really bringing the site up.
I will work on this after the market and St. Bernard Lake is up and running again.
Thank you for your suggestion, keep 'em coming!

Can you make option for user to transfer btc to another user ? We can help promote this site and do many giveaway by that

I will consider this - might complicate things though but not necessarily a bad idea Smiley

Hello,

isn't there a chance to make a double CAPTCHA???

some how can help

Hmm can you explain this in more details?

EDIT:
I just saw this suggestion:
"Can you make option for user to transfer btc to another user ? We can help promote this site and do many giveaway by that"

I would strongly recommend you from refraining to add this option.
Seeing that you already have a problem with multi-accounts.
This will only provide those who want to gain btc like that to try even harder, and they will always succeed.
If I could vote, I would say no to this.

Yup that is why I said I would consider it. However, it is not necessarily a bad suggestion. There might be a way.

And I will keep you in mind for alpha testing.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
@MyBitMine

Great work there buddy!
Went super smooth this intervention Smiley

I would also like to present myself for Alpha-testing.
I'm a student in applied technologie.
Debugging and tracking bugs we do on daily basis Smiley
If something ever needs to be tested before putting it online, always welcome to contact me Smiley

EDIT:
I just saw this suggestion:
"Can you make option for user to transfer btc to another user ? We can help promote this site and do many giveaway by that"

I would strongly recommend you from refraining to add this option.
Seeing that you already have a problem with multi-accounts.
This will only provide those who want to gain btc like that to try even harder, and they will always succeed.
If I could vote, I would say no to this.

@Fildza
Okay, accounts have been reset and cheaters dealt with. I have not had time to go through multi-accounters yet, but those will be dealt with soon as well.

If you think I removed your acc. by accident, do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss this.
Also, if your deposit has been lost - please contact me with your transaction hash.

What if there was a mining contract system that worked between players. For example, I pay 1000 gold for a person who listed themselves as a miner offering to mine for me. Whenever they click, it basically works as me clicking with my stats and upgrades, except I'm paying someone to do it for me.

You could incorporate a system so that it checks whether the worker/player made say, 200 clicks, in the past week. If they do, they get paid, and if not, they don't receive gold and the gold (or most of it) is returned to the person who bought the worker.

Could be a way to help new players earn at the start and get other players more gold without them having to click a lot.

That's not a bad idea at all! I can see this really bringing the site up.
I will work on this after the market and St. Bernard Lake is up and running again.
Thank you for your suggestion, keep 'em coming!

Can you make option for user to transfer btc to another user ? We can help promote this site and do many giveaway by that

I will consider this - might complicate things though but not necessarily a bad idea Smiley

Hello,

some how can help

Hmm can you explain this in more details?
Hello,

some how can help

How offen do you reset the game... because I've lost half of the gold about 600 and for the upgrade are important....

THK U and good look
Activity: 378
@xPooky

Dude how the hell did you upgrade suddenly so fast? :O
Nice earnings btw Smiley
More than double off mine Sad x'D

@MyBitMine

So our accounts will be reset to what date approx?
Will the bitcoins spend in our account from then till now still be there?

Also,
THIS ONLY AFTER YOU FIXED THIS
Would you be so kind so share the information about the bug that was abused?
This so that I get an idea about possible other bugs and I can keep an eye out, I rather report bug asap than going through another reset thanks to some dickheads
all of the market was sold and i got about 10M gold Smiley
@xPooky

Nice earnings btw Smiley

@MyBitMine

Also,
This so that I get an idea about possible other bugs and I can keep an eye out, I rather report bug asap than going through another reset thanks to some dickheads
Bug of negative again maybe ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

WOW i must say that is a crazy good idea, would sort of be like that site, i forget its name its late here in my area lol. The site im reffering to lets people rent bitcoin miners for certain time frames
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
@xPooky

Nice earnings btw Smiley

@MyBitMine

Also,
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
i didnt know those about earnings will reset anyway what were those lake about? it will return tomorrow again without the bug? Huh

I was using the lake feature before it was temporarily disabled, basically you get gold as long as you kept the page open, you will get 1-2 gold per minute.
Activity: 560
i didnt know those about earnings will reset anyway what were those lake about? it will return tomorrow again without the bug? Huh
Activity: 980
Merit: 260

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
UPDATE

My sincere apologies. I have disabled the Market and will reset accounts to the state they had on February 25th prior to the latest update.
This reset will happen tomorrow (February 26th) at 12:00 UTC.

Some users are playing unfair and taking advantage of bugs. I am sorry that I will have to reset all of your balances to the point it was on prior to the upgrade, but you agreed to this while signing up to the beta.

I will go through the data prior to the reset and ban those users who were abusing the system.

The Market will stay disabled after the reset until I come to the bottom of this.

PAYOUTS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED.
DEPOSITS MADE AFTER THE RESET WILL BE REFUNDED. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR TRANSACTION HASH.

Thank you for your understandings.

Happy Mining!
I'm angry at those people, they made you to decide to go through the maintenance, and indirectly influenced my loss in gold and my time.

But do what you do best, get rid of those greedy people.
Site is not working right now Shocked Some kind of update, migration or crash Huh

Apache had crashed on the server, but everything is up and running again  Cool
You should switch to a linux server

It was a difficult choice between WinOS & Linux, but ultimately my choice fell on WinOS because I am not experienced much with Linux.
Maybe at some point it will change, but I will keep it like this for now.

lol always the tough choices
Site is not working right now Shocked Some kind of update, migration or crash Huh

Seems to be working now Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Good for you that you are trying to keep your site clean.
To bad I'm losing some of my gold, but that's just the way it is.
You don't have to refund some of my invested bitcoins for autominer, since I'm still moving after work. All in the risk, and if I couldn't miss them I shouldn't have invested them.

Hope the reset won't cost me to much, and lets hope your site is more safe in the future.
Still liking the game so keep up the good work. And liking my third position Cheesy

Better safe than sorry. But also thanks for the heads up, hope that everyone reads it before hand.
Pages:
Jump to: