Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: read now! - page 20. (Read 44499 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 15, 2015, 11:18:03 PM
Ore-mine.com pays.

Where has Ore-mine been put? I have been using ore-mine since it practically started, I am at quite high levels and it has never failed to pay me once in the time I have been on it. For a site that looks so crap and shoddy, it has been one of the most stable for me for months Smiley

I don't see a bitcointalk thread hence it's not here.
The thread is based around bitcointalk threaded sites only Smiley

My apologies Smiley I had assumed it was on the list which was why Sector was commenting. I will say though, as dodgy ponzi's go. They would be in your top 5 Cheesy Cheesy
March 15, 2015, 11:15:05 PM

I agree with Tom regarding Bitzfree.
It can not be a Ponzi Scam when there is no option for investment.
It looks like a free faucet (with the source of revenue from ads) with additional games like 'hacking other users' etc ...

BTW, compliments for a great thread!

Ive been on Bitzfree for a while as well. They have a lot of people showing withdrawals on their facebook page.
They listen to their users on the forums and they do requent updates and stay active. So far my only issue is being hacked.
Produced over 700 Gh/s and am sitting on 400. Rip me.

Well, if I understand correctly they can not hack if you're logged in and click something every few minutes.
And when you're not online you have the 'Freeze Account' function or you can have someone else to manage it for you.

True! You have to keep clicking convert all bonus to GHS constantly inbetween what you are doing so no one can hack you. Plus it puts your hack rating up sky high so no one bothers anyway. And if your only issue is being hacked and that is part of the game then I guess no Issue. Fair play getting to 700. I'm still on about 450 and about day and half till I can get anywhere near the 0.005 you need to withdraw
March 15, 2015, 11:11:32 PM
Ore-mine.com pays.

Where has Ore-mine been put? I have been using ore-mine since it practically started, I am at quite high levels and it has never failed to pay me once in the time I have been on it. For a site that looks so crap and shoddy, it has been one of the most stable for me for months Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 15, 2015, 11:08:07 PM
Nice work and love the OP formatting!
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
March 15, 2015, 07:22:26 PM

It looks like a free faucet (with the source of revenue from ads) with additional games like 'hacking other users' etc ...

Ive been on Bitzfree for a while as well. They have a lot of people showing withdrawals on their facebook page.
They listen to their users on the forums and they do requent updates and stay active. So far my only issue is being hacked.

Well, if I understand correctly they can not hack if you're logged in and click something every few minutes.
And when you're not online you have the 'Freeze Account' function or you can have someone else to manage it for you.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 15, 2015, 03:25:13 PM

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
March 15, 2015, 03:03:59 PM
@dmugetsu you should add an address for donations, I will be glad to deposit some there to keep the good work going on Smiley

dmugetsu mentioned he doesn't need any donations, he is doing this to keep the community safe (so nice of him!); but if anybody is still persstent on donating, his Bitcoin addressis listed o his profile page:

Code:
17cSKTwCvEfVEX82yz8LQkDER7Cqoief25

@dmugetsu: You're doing a wonderful job!  Smiley
Activity: 22
March 15, 2015, 02:42:54 PM
BitCone.net restarted balances etc.and paying now.

I confirm, received two payments today from BitCone.net.

How do you do this? My income hit the max and when I withdraw it gives me very little to my balance. Why is this? can you help me?
March 15, 2015, 02:38:11 PM

I confirm, received two payments today from BitCone.net.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
http://s17.postimg.org/r6nj81f57/image.png
March 15, 2015, 12:22:18 PM
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
March 15, 2015, 12:15:33 PM
Ore-mine.com pays.
March 15, 2015, 11:20:48 AM

Cheers dude Smiley As long as it is not just me Cheesy Cheesy

No, it's not just you!
I hope to reach the amount for withdrawal soon ..
Cheers !  Cheesy
Activity: 42
March 15, 2015, 10:53:52 AM
i think ponzi is better than all d scam hyip lately.........
March 15, 2015, 09:57:22 AM
@dmugetsu you should add an address for donations, I will be glad to deposit some there  Smiley

No need, I'm only doing this to keep the community safe. Maybe if cryptoincrease add an affiliate option, i'll throw in a ref link just to earn a bit from my efforts while promoting a legit site, but if not, I don't think it would be fair to take donations for doing a deed that should really be done by forum mods in the first place...

If they can't keep the community safe, I guess someone has to!

Oh well, that's a good idea too. HYIP monitors (those legit) do the same  Grin
I just hope you keep the thread up to date with regular updates so we can know in which places we can grow our capital with less risk, thank you!

Don't worry, i'll do my absolute best!

For now, Bitzfree has been removed. Thanks all who helped me out in regard to that site!

Sounds good to me! I am nearly at payout level. I will report back whether they pay or not Smiley
March 15, 2015, 09:56:28 AM
@dmugetsu you should add an address for donations, I will be glad to deposit some there  Smiley

No need, I'm only doing this to keep the community safe. Maybe if cryptoincrease add an affiliate option, i'll throw in a ref link just to earn a bit from my efforts while promoting a legit site, but if not, I don't think it would be fair to take donations for doing a deed that should really be done by forum mods in the first place...

Forum mods were more busy taking down my posts a few days ago trying to promote a site for my friends child with luekemia because it could be a scam while somehow leaving this forum open for scams to run riot. They need to get their priorities sorted. I hope that Mod was happy, I am sure there would have been some people on here who would have donated a few BTC. Anyway sorry offtopic, just replying to your mods not doing their job comment.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
March 15, 2015, 09:53:59 AM

Oh well, that's a good idea too. HYIP monitors (those legit) do the same  Grin
I just hope you keep the thread up to date with regular updates so we can know in which places we can grow our capital with less risk, thank you!
legendary
March 15, 2015, 09:49:20 AM
@dmugetsu you should add an address for donations, I will be glad to deposit some there to keep the good work going on Smiley
March 15, 2015, 09:46:00 AM

Cheers dude Smiley As long as it is not just me Cheesy Cheesy
March 15, 2015, 09:44:57 AM
I'll go ahead and do some more research, got a few complaints and from what I saw it was the same concept as BTC flow except using GHS instead of BTC.
Like Egg miner.

Within 12 hours I'll have an update regarding that!

Sounds like the perfect answer Smiley I look forward to seeing your opinion. And if anyone thinks it's pointless just because you only get 20GHS and get get hacked, I'm now on 400GHS and never been hacked. Obviously I will report back here when it comes to payment time Smiley
legendary
March 15, 2015, 09:35:36 AM
Do you have a formula for the "trustability" rate?
Is there a rational to it?

I think that is calculated according to the total amount deposited.
Pages:
Jump to: