Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: read now! - page 19. (Read 44499 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 17, 2015, 01:15:00 AM
ok thank you for working with me on this subject.

I do like the work you are doing (trying to save people from the real scams)

I only posted it here as my effort to save people from blowing bitcoin on scams (this section is full of them).

Thanks again for talking to me about it. You can keep me in the watch list or something just not in the flat out scam section because I give you my word (I know it don't mean much to you guys but it does to me) that I am honest and not scamming anyone.

Keep up your good work. Wink
March 17, 2015, 12:26:23 AM

I don't get why the OP put my website in the Scam list.

I have owned my website since 2011 and I have it paid for til 2018.

I did not make my site just to promote my investment offer (like most of the other sites).

I never scammed anyone.

I am willing to answer any questions you have for me.

OP, Please contact me so we can work this out.
Thanks

You're on the scam list because you managed to FUD More than 5 different sites before being banned by an admin on your "ISellScripts" account.
I am keeping you on the scam list as no one can see any record of your investors and there is no time frame at all on your investors investments.
It's staying on the scam list also because of the bullshit actions of ISellScripts. You shouldn't FUD other people's threads to make your own look good. 10000 for reading emails but does that make me fit to run an investment operation?

ok, now I know why you are doing this to me...

I must have said something bad about a ponzi that you are running. I only warned people about the real ponzi sites. I think investing in ANY ponzi (stated or not) is a bad idea because the main goal of the ponzi owners is to build trust, deposits and then close the site and run with the money...

I don't care if the ponzi has paid out over a million dollars to people... the overall goal of the site is to take off with a large amount of money when it gets to the point of not many new deposits and a surge of cash out requests hit.

My offer is not even close to a ponzi.

I guess time will show that my offer was the legit one and I now know your entire list is bullsh*t (even tho it is formatted nice).

You should not control a investment rating list if you are running a ponzi site(s) yourself.

You have done far worse things on this forum than I have (just look through all the pages in this  thread)

I only get banned for being "too active" in the community...sorry for caring too much.

My Advice To Everyone: Do your own homework on each investment site to find out if a site is honest or not.

Because I know for sure that he is wrong about me.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
March 16, 2015, 10:51:01 PM
Keep up the great work, enjoy the trust rating. I'll throw you a bone to your donation addy when i refill on btc Smiley

Username: unibtc
I would like to receive daily PM's from Investor Watch!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
March 16, 2015, 08:53:31 PM
Site Name: CryptoPyramid (http://cryptopyramid.com)
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptopyramidcom-brand-new-bitcoin-pyramid-991966

We are a brand new pyramid, but we hope to build up a solid reputation.  We are currently paying, as many of the members on our BitcoinTalk post can attest to.  We are very transparent to allow people to view our backend information.  We hope that you'll put us in your "Paying" section, as that's the status that fits us best!

Thanks,
The CryptoPyramid Team
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 16, 2015, 05:01:05 PM
Hi,
Just want to draw attention to site bitcone.net
How they solving the problems of customers.

Admin, can you read your PM?

We have not reset any investments - so its mean, if You bough anything - You shuold to have it.

Admin, I bought Level Cafe and my investments is same like free acc. Can you tell me why?!!!
At least give me back my money. torro40

I bought it when the price was 10mBTC per Cafe level. And still have only one Cafe lvl.
What now?
TX: 1be15cf5e9d5209b6cb058c6226a5d3a148822620e54af97b3fbc4f3cc97a7c9
Adress: 1PMbsN55tm6Fu4Wgt2zg1YKKD....

Let send us Your account name - we will try to investigate it.

torro40. Thanks

Admin whats with my problem?

We have not found Your investment, we are sure, that we not lost any of investment during reset.

and what is this?!
https://blockchain.info/tx/1be15cf5e9d5209b6cb058c6226a5d3a148822620e54af97b3fbc4f3cc97a7c9
O.K Enjoy my big amount, scammers.

Its not our deposit address and newer was...
Thats right - our site not work perfect, but we never scam anybody!

This way how Bitcone.net solve problems with clients.

Admin, no confirm email here. More then 30min.
seznam.cz, email.cz?
Can you fix that?

And to that problem is nobody even reply!

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
March 16, 2015, 01:28:43 PM
I agree with (Karl) BitcoinsBest he is no scammer at all, please remove his site from that list.
I can verify that he is no scam.

what is the point of only 1 people confirm it...and that so called Karl...not even make any transparancy on the invest they make...a ponzi even have more detail on how the crypt roll

He has a forum, and pays his members, he also paid people to read e-mails.
He helps with free hosting for faucets... and more......
March 16, 2015, 01:20:52 PM

I don't get why the OP put my website in the Scam list.

I have owned my website since 2011 and I have it paid for til 2018.

I did not make my site just to promote my investment offer (like most of the other sites).

I never scammed anyone.

I am willing to answer any questions you have for me.

OP, Please contact me so we can work this out.
Thanks

March 16, 2015, 12:28:42 PM
I agree with (Karl) BitcoinsBest he is no scammer at all, please remove his site from that list.

what is the point of only 1 people confirm it...and that so called Karl...not even make any transparancy on the invest they make...a ponzi even have more detail on how the crypt roll

Hello. I know my offer is not as transparent as some others but I can guarantee you that my offer is legit.

I will work on posting the current investments and payment info very soon.
Activity: 42
March 16, 2015, 12:07:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
March 16, 2015, 11:59:32 AM
March 16, 2015, 11:53:25 AM

Hello. I am the sole owner of http://moneyinpjs.com and I just noticed that you have my site in your list marked as a scam.

My website is not a scam and I have helped many people at no cost at all.

I am a honest person and I do not like it when people call me a scam with no proof at all.

Now I am not sure if any of your rating are 100% true because I know for a fact you are lying about my site.

If anyone wants to talk with me or ask me any questions, feel free. Wink

PLEASE remove my site from your list.

Thank you.
Karl
admin(AT)moneyinpjs.com
Activity: 17
March 16, 2015, 10:12:08 AM
Just wanted to let you know that the OP is as serious about this thread as McDonald is about your health.
My ponzi website is entirely OK until anyone comes with any sort of proof that shows otherwise. It did not collapse, it's alive, it never scammed anyone.

Oh and I also sent a private message to the OP about this yesterday but he never answered because he's such a gentleman.
I'm getting sick of this community.
Activity: 54
March 16, 2015, 09:40:26 AM
March 16, 2015, 09:25:12 AM
Thanks  ! Wink

@matt007 cryptocoin2x is a scam, do not invest
March 16, 2015, 08:49:03 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
March 16, 2015, 07:42:54 AM

You are joking?
Cloud Mining is massive scam on long term
I would rather invest in crypto double again  Undecided

Valid cloud mining can be profitable. I am doing well on hashnest. Over 60% profit in less than two months.
Though, a bit of trading is necessary not just passive mining.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 16, 2015, 05:52:26 AM
Nice Info, but i already caught in one of those Ponzis Undecided
They're bad people, admit it, ponzi is dangerous, don't even trust them
I lost 5k Doge on a ponzi site Undecided

After that, i never invest anywhere, then it's better cloud mining Cheesy
But, actually cloud mining don't guarantee your profit, but it's still worth it Grin

You are joking?
Cloud Mining is massive scam on long term
I would rather invest in crypto double again  Undecided
Activity: 153
Merit: 101
March 16, 2015, 05:35:36 AM
Nice Info, but i already caught in one of those Ponzis Undecided
They're bad people, admit it, ponzi is dangerous, don't even trust them
I lost 5k Doge on a ponzi site Undecided

After that, i never invest anywhere, then it's better cloud mining Cheesy
But, actually cloud mining don't guarantee your profit, but it's still worth it Grin
Activity: 56
March 16, 2015, 05:28:47 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 16, 2015, 03:50:16 AM
ore-mine added, thanks to fiiasco, he made a thread!
no problem  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: