Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: read now! - page 4. (Read 44495 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 24, 2015, 05:57:58 AM
requesting to have MasterPonzi included in the list
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
April 23, 2015, 02:09:52 PM
Username: cryptomulti
Email (Optional): [email protected]
I would like to receive daily PM's from Investor Watch!
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
April 23, 2015, 01:29:56 PM
Username: yampi
Email (Optional):
I would like to receive daily PM's from Investor Watch!
Activity: 13
April 23, 2015, 01:11:46 PM
Bro, I don't think you should sell this page. Some of the people will mostly for selfish purpose. Please don't sell it oooo. Please reply my PM. Thank
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
April 22, 2015, 02:46:27 PM
You mentioned BitSmart twice  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Activity: 107
April 22, 2015, 04:32:04 AM
I've invested 0.1 BTC on Investcryptos.com which is on your watchlist : my adress disappears from the list of investors (it was still on the list yesterday), so i report this site as a SCAM.

I'll edit my post if my adress shows again in the list

Edit : there was an issue on the number of entries showing up (only the last 400 entries were showing up). Issue is resolved, so i remove my scam accusation.
Activity: 14
April 21, 2015, 12:39:43 AM
This is a great tool, thanks.
Activity: 80
April 20, 2015, 12:47:11 PM
Upcryptos starts in 24 hours

www.upcryptos.com
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
April 19, 2015, 05:38:27 AM
New game for the list - BitSmart.io

Essentially, very similar to already seen BTC-FLOW (btc-wolf, eggminer ...)
Still quite new, I tested only with free Level 1 and it seems that it pays... for now.
Activity: 28
April 17, 2015, 02:08:17 PM
Hello,
Please add us to this list. Thanks!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 16, 2015, 12:30:57 PM
Yes, I also want to ask - why you have no such a good sites in your list as x-value.org https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577679.new#new

It works during a long time (more than a year). Why there are some fresh ponzi in your list instead of x-value or something like ore-mine (I did not invest in ore-mine, but I know this is a good old site too). Is your thread a thread with a paid advertising?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 16, 2015, 10:43:58 AM
so I take it dice ninja is not worth it.  Huh
Activity: 22
April 16, 2015, 09:18:06 AM
To all of you who question the Nine9ninja game the facts are clear. You all sound like sore losers to me. Reinvesting is the only way to profit with this game!

There are two ways to lose at this game:
1. You're unable to pay out your self.
2. The time runs out.

In both of these cases you'll need to start over as a new user
It's imperative to reinvest to pay your own self off. If you make a deposit to this game there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.  If you make a deposit to this game and that deposit causes another deposit to be paid out there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.
"However" it's wonderful if the deposit your deposit payees out goes to you or to someone who will reimburse you.  It's a no-brainier that making a deposit, if you are going to make a deposit, to pay your self is a good thing this is how this game will go and this is the path to victory.
It's a win win and this game is not cooling down, it's just starting to heat up.  I can't believe there are so many ppl who who do not understand this. Hard work and Guts!  That's all it takes for you to accumulate many deposits on the board.
Stop whining about losing and start playing, the sooner you do the better.

If activity burns from your deposits, which it most likely will, then ninja will be considered collapsed.
nine is the best "ponzi game" ! It is 100 percent legit and paying.. anyone that says anything different is ignorant, and don't know what they are talking about. PERIOD!
Here we go again ok yes they do pay BUT YOU ARE PAYING YOUR SELF OFF excal said it in how the game works post right here and a true good paying ponzi game you would put in say .2 and at the end of the time YOU WOULD GET PAYED .4 from other investors new at the top no reinvesting to pay your self off. And yes try not to be ignorant try to apply simple math and you will be ok  Grin
April 16, 2015, 09:00:39 AM
To all of you who question the Nine9ninja game the facts are clear. You all sound like sore losers to me. Reinvesting is the only way to profit with this game!

2. The time runs out.

It's imperative to reinvest to pay your own self off. If you make a deposit to this game there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.  If you make a deposit to this game and that deposit causes another deposit to be paid out there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.
"However" it's wonderful if the deposit your deposit payees out goes to you or to someone who will reimburse you.  It's a no-brainier that making a deposit, if you are going to make a deposit, to pay your self is a good thing this is how this game will go and this is the path to victory.
It's a win win and this game is not cooling down, it's just starting to heat up.  I can't believe there are so many ppl who who do not understand this. Hard work and Guts!  That's all it takes for you to accumulate many deposits on the board.
what the hell is this oh im sorry i went to say WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!! Hmmm ok i read it and read it again lots of ways to loose is all i get from it but this post does say it all if you all read this and think its good to pay your self off over and over again than go play the game if you like to loose. But let be clear they do pay out yes they do pay but only if you deposit new to cover your old one. Please people just try to do a bit of simple math here 
April 16, 2015, 08:37:52 AM

2. The time runs out.

If activity burns from your deposits, which it most likely will, then ninja will be considered collapsed.

If you count Excalibur out of the deposit, nine ninja still game with most deposit.... what you are saying is that all other sites on list have collapsed.... most have 1-2 deposit a day.... nine ninja have always more even whens not including excalubur

If I wrong please tell and detail, thank ))
As of the time of this msg nine ninja has a total of 152 investments and of that excal has 86 so only 70 other deposits but most of them are the same people over and over also so over a 100 hour span you got only a few people stop making it seem bigger than it is open your eyes and check the list there its a shell game same people reinvesting over and over again. If i was to put .5 into a real ponzi game after a 100h i would get 1bit out but not at nine9ninja they want you to pay your self off it is simple math man DAM!
Activity: 134
April 16, 2015, 03:06:14 AM

2. The time runs out.

If you count Excalibur out of the deposit, nine ninja still game with most deposit.... what you are saying is that all other sites on list have collapsed.... most have 1-2 deposit a day.... nine ninja have always more even whens not including excalubur

If I wrong please tell and detail, thank ))
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
April 16, 2015, 02:33:45 AM

2. The time runs out.

nine is the best "ponzi game" ! It is 100 percent legit and paying.. anyone that says anything different is ignorant, and don't know what they are talking about. PERIOD!
Activity: 7
April 15, 2015, 11:53:45 PM
7streak.com is dead!
The website is no longer available
Activity: 140
April 15, 2015, 10:07:13 PM

2. The time runs out.

Pages:
Jump to: