Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: read now! - page 5. (Read 44495 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 15, 2015, 09:53:42 PM
I would just like to point out that CryptoPyramid accepts Dogecoin now, and it would be appreciated if you could add that to the list of supported altcoins in the OP.  Thanks!

We encourage people to come try it out at: http://doge.cryptopyramid.com

I do not think that your site is not good , but I really do not encourage others to participate . Just a waste of money . I was involved in nearly a month , but did not withdraw a penny . What is the "random member" ? members are just fake for random

I wouldn't say that! He gets really angry if you say his pyramid is rubbish Cheesy

Why is he some god all this stuff is shit even his whoever he is

Hell no, every one knows dmugetsu is God in this thread Smiley
No I'm not God I'm just the owner of the thread.
If you want to call the shots, make your own thread and maintain it.
I was not directing my comment to the owner of this thread i was commenting on enhancefuel's pyrimid comment that the owner of the site would be angry for cryticizim that is why i ask if he was some god unless you own that pyramid
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 15, 2015, 05:26:13 PM
i will got my payment from cryptoincrease so you can make their % higher

I also would be a little alert as that why some get paid and others do not on a lot of these sites.Makes me think that the ones that get paid are accually the mod of the investment sites adding thier own funds and useing other investers to pay themselves could this be the reason?

Just because temroa got paid, doesn't mean i'm going to give cryptoincrease more trust points. It's not about if they are paying or not, it is about if they are trustworthy and reliable for the future ahead.

i have writed this because before i have writed some things about cryptoincrease and right after it the trustability is decrased so i writed again.
Activity: 168
April 15, 2015, 03:26:55 PM
I would just like to point out that CryptoPyramid accepts Dogecoin now, and it would be appreciated if you could add that to the list of supported altcoins in the OP.  Thanks!

I do not think that your site is not good , but I really do not encourage others to participate . Just a waste of money . I was involved in nearly a month , but did not withdraw a penny . What is the "random member" ? members are just fake for random

I wouldn't say that! He gets really angry if you say his pyramid is rubbish Cheesy

Hell no, every one knows dmugetsu is God in this thread Smiley
April 15, 2015, 03:10:36 PM

April 15, 2015, 02:01:06 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 15, 2015, 01:51:51 PM
That means every project here are mostly scams, or your investment will go inactive or expire .....
Don't support these ponzi ... save up your bitcoins ....  Cry Cry
Activity: 238
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
April 15, 2015, 01:11:21 PM

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
April 15, 2015, 12:27:56 PM

April 15, 2015, 10:45:53 AM
I also would be a little alert as that why some get paid and others do not on a lot of these sites.Makes me think that the ones that get paid are accually the mod of the investment sites adding thier own funds and useing other investers to pay themselves could this be the reason?
Activity: 126
April 15, 2015, 10:37:36 AM
i will got my payment from cryptoincrease so you can make their % higher
Activity: 238
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
April 15, 2015, 10:35:16 AM
WARNING; http://nine9.ninja

How will you feel like if you are this guy ? 'll be very tired if you can calculate how many Bitcoin he has invested ? Here are just some of his investment. I'm really sorry for him
Remember that: Don't gamble more than you can afford to lose Wink

April 15, 2015, 01:06:03 AM
anyone want to split the risk on cryptoincrease since its a 12 month interval?
Activity: 182
April 15, 2015, 12:13:21 AM
wait the ninja is now back on the watch list?
yep its on the watch list it pays out only if you pay your self i dont know maybe you like that kind of thing!!!
if so go play it

I dont think anyone wants to be in that position lol.
Activity: 5
April 14, 2015, 07:50:28 PM
Bigbit420 and dmugetsu thank you both  Grin  helping expose the n9n scam. I sick of loosing my Bit any body who is willing to invest and than willing to pay myself off n9n must think we are all blind fools! Hay do you two know of any way to make some bit a good investment game maybe im really in need of some coin?  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
April 14, 2015, 06:03:03 PM
7streak.com just collapsed (I think).
Activity: 22
April 14, 2015, 02:20:17 PM
yep its on the watch list it pays out only if you pay your self i dont know maybe you like that kind of thing!!!
if so go play it
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
April 14, 2015, 01:44:13 PM
Some of the payments on cryptoincrease are mixed I believe.

I personally sent a small amount to test, and they did payout, but only went to someone else.

0.00880142 BTC initial deposit amount.

https://blockchain.info/tx/91203e1fb486b0cb91aa730dbfbb7907c8e4612349230fd8f51efad7b1cfcad9

My address is not
1NUcn3cu69bvZJRiJYrvsTmAfUiQUApVFU

So anyone was debating on sending a larger sum, I wouldnt recommend it. If they have common mix up on payments on where to send the payment to, its not even worth it in my view.

I`ll edit my post, if I get some sort of response of correction, but this mistake for a new depositor like myself get a bad taste and I wouldnt want to deposit in the future.

Edit: Correction, go to cryptoincreases thread. Long story short, stated they paid out, but only got confused with that message to assume it was mine as well. Some advice, to new investors, until they have some sort of progress bar on payouts, I wouldnt invest cause you`ll be in que forever which could take more then 2 weeks.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2015, 01:00:29 PM
April 14, 2015, 12:58:18 PM
I am admin of Ore-Mine.com
I am here and I created some topics about ore-mine on bitcointalk.org

So, I do not know why you removed my site from your list. I can personally confirm that it pays.
You also can use a referral link, if you want.

Ore-mine I want to thank you for your site. I have been using you since before Christmas and never once had a failed instant withdrawal. I put loads into you a few months ago and your steady flow of 0.001btc's (granted I had to put alot in to get that) has gone into loads of ponzi's and kept me in money when I hadn't got any.

I never once had the feeling it was going anywhere and thanks again for a top notch site! I never knew site owner was a member here, your post has given me even more faith in your great site. And no I am not sucking up here, I have never once had a problem with it while sites fold left right and centre around. Very good production model and wish you and the site all the best in the future. Tom

EDIT: I have a list of TX ID's a mile long of instant withdrawals. Will post when got time to find them out Smiley
i guess it does not pay out that much a low pay out from things i have read for me i would not invest in ore-mine the hole site looks a bit child like lol
I have been invested with ore-mine since it came on line and have never ever missed a payment i withdraw  everyday from level 6

I'm only on full level 4. I lie awake at night dreaming of level 6 Cheesy Cheesy
sorry full level 5 and one on level 6  it is only 1.6 for full level 5 that is less then i have lost on all these ponzi hyip scam sites
April 14, 2015, 12:32:07 PM
I am admin of Ore-Mine.com
I am here and I created some topics about ore-mine on bitcointalk.org

So, I do not know why you removed my site from your list. I can personally confirm that it pays.
You also can use a referral link, if you want.

Ore-mine I want to thank you for your site. I have been using you since before Christmas and never once had a failed instant withdrawal. I put loads into you a few months ago and your steady flow of 0.001btc's (granted I had to put alot in to get that) has gone into loads of ponzi's and kept me in money when I hadn't got any.

I never once had the feeling it was going anywhere and thanks again for a top notch site! I never knew site owner was a member here, your post has given me even more faith in your great site. And no I am not sucking up here, I have never once had a problem with it while sites fold left right and centre around. Very good production model and wish you and the site all the best in the future. Tom

EDIT: I have a list of TX ID's a mile long of instant withdrawals. Will post when got time to find them out Smiley
i guess it does not pay out that much a low pay out from things i have read for me i would not invest in ore-mine the hole site looks a bit child like lol
I have been invested with ore-mine since it came on line and have never ever missed a payment i withdraw  everyday from level 6

I'm only on full level 4. I lie awake at night dreaming of level 6 Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: