Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: read now! - page 8. (Read 44495 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
April 09, 2015, 06:43:23 PM
didnt cryptoincrease used to be like at 90%? lol.

the trust rating system has changed. Now bitcointalk thread discussion is a factor for trust rating and cryptoincrease has nothing on their thread.

wait so cryptoincrease is not worth it?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
April 09, 2015, 05:35:01 PM
why do i feel like the 85% ninja one looks like it can collpase lol. 1 btc deposits..
Activity: 65
April 09, 2015, 03:59:20 PM
no just Tittiecoin hence the TittiecoinPonzi name but its still paying all the same
Activity: 65
April 09, 2015, 01:13:08 PM
Site Name: TittieCoinPonzi
Site Url: http://tittiecoinponzi.com/?r=xxDca7iku6jCcnEC
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10964957
Status: (Paying, Scam or Collapsed, you choose!): paying out since 21st March

Supported by the actual team the site won't go down and is funded by new investors coming in. Maximum of 50k in one deposit.

Can pick up your coins from https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ while waiting for cryptsy to update their wallet as the coins recently gone through a hard fork that reduced mining reward from 8008 per block to 138 per block so the coin has massive potential to grow
Activity: 95
April 09, 2015, 11:10:21 AM
Couple more scams added to the scam list. no new legit/watched sites atm

Does adding another altcoin to your website increase your rating or anything?  We are currently working adding Dogecoin at CryptoPyramid, and are hoping that it will increase traffic.
Activity: 123
April 08, 2015, 07:36:15 PM
didnt cryptoincrease used to be like at 90%? lol.
Activity: 138
April 08, 2015, 07:13:28 PM
anyone know which ones worth it?
Activity: 168
April 08, 2015, 02:55:23 PM
There are no official discussions from admins from these sites started on BCT, therefor I won't be indexing them

Can you explain what an official discussion with admins about a site involves. Sounds dodgy and power structured.

This list is starting to sound very controlled. What admins? There are only 2 on this section. Do they control more behind the scenes than we thought? I thought you gave ratings to sites posted in this section.

Your paying list has not had hardly anything added in weeks. I'm thinking people have money to be made in those couple of sites that NEVER leave the top section while any other sites seems to be chucked down at the slightest sniff of a missed confirmation.

No, I mean admins of the sites. Both sites, ore mine and earn tomorrow do not have threads made by their admins here on BCT.
You're mis understanding the purpose of this list... It is to keep bitcointalk safe from scams in the investor game board, not add paying sites that don't even situate here.
My paying list hasn't grown as no sites have lasted that long to get on the payout list in this section. Those legit sites haven't had an issue in their months online. Thats ninja9, crypto increase ect. They are sites that are in this board.
The sites you are promoting are not situated in this forum therefor I won't list them.

If you have a problem with my list don't read it. No site is just thrown at the bottom for no reason. You might think my reasoning is wrong but if you look at this whole thread I've predicted scams extremely accurately compared to if I didn't make this thread. E.g 120bitcoins, bigdoublecoin, bitget, the list goes on.

Ah I get you, misunderstanding. I thought you meant admin here Smiley I know the point of the list. I didn't get why you wouldn't add certain sites even if we say they are good. Now I know your rules. You used to review sites that people suggested so I thought you still did. I couldn't see why you wouldn't put them on but all makes sense now Smiley

I am actually in talking to the Earn Tomorrow bloke to come post here personally. He said he will when he has time.

And yes you have, it's just a shame because i feel sites like ore-mine are FAR SAFER to invest in than alot on your list. Just a little frustrating never having new paying sites on your list when I know they are out there.

Cheers. Tom
April 08, 2015, 11:53:50 AM
There are no official discussions from admins from these sites started on BCT, therefor I won't be indexing them

Can you explain what an official discussion with admins about a site involves. Sounds dodgy and power structured.

This list is starting to sound very controlled. What admins? There are only 2 on this section. Do they control more behind the scenes than we thought? I thought you gave ratings to sites posted in this section.

Your paying list has not had hardly anything added in weeks. I'm thinking people have money to be made in those couple of sites that NEVER leave the top section while any other sites seems to be chucked down at the slightest sniff of a missed confirmation.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 08, 2015, 11:17:30 AM
Site Name: INSTANTMULTI
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/instantmulti-win-up-to-x10-186-investments-5-affiliates-1017344
Status: (Paying, Scam or Collapsed, you choose!): game starts in 24 hours
April 08, 2015, 10:51:51 AM
Hello, sir.
Why did you remove ore-mine.com from your list? It's good paying site

Again, removing this from list is ridiculous. It is probably more sturdy and safe than every site in the list.

Site Name: ORE-MINE
WEB URL: http://ore-mine.com/
April 08, 2015, 10:50:12 AM
Can you review https://earntomorrow.com

I can't understand why it is not on your list. It has been posted twice and is fully paying instantly with 10% Daily. Been using for nearly a week now and site works perfectly and every click and transaction works perfectly and TX logs.

Happy to post earnings history if requested. I'd already posted all the info you needed but a senior member decided to get into a ponzi argument with me and thread got deleted.

Some one has posted a new thread with info although I can't for the life of me work out what they were smoking when they wrote the title Cheesy

Site Name: EARNTOMORROW
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1016973

Thanks Tom
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
April 08, 2015, 10:43:28 AM
Hello, sir.
Why did you remove ore-mine.com from your list? It's good paying site
April 08, 2015, 10:16:12 AM
I noticed that cryptoincrease used to be 90% now its 82% what the fuck?

someone explain on the lower percentage of trust?

-- no bitcointalk thread activity
-- lower volume

I can't keep it high rated if there is no discussion on their thread compared to Ninja9 who have constant vouches on their game.

dmugetsu, you're obviously a very trusted account on the forum.  Have you considered adding some referral links to your signature, such as for CryptoPyramid.com?  It will drastically increase your earnings.
Activity: 266
April 08, 2015, 12:13:37 AM
Hey dmugetsu where are PonziUP? that ponzi its working since a month or two, and its payinh normally, have you deleted it?
Activity: 1
April 07, 2015, 11:09:04 PM
You are right, I invest in 120bitcoins.com and loose all my investment, they just simply said that the keys are wrong and not being redirected keys or respond to emails. Also have also an option to create a ticket with support which they use to cheat and make believe that will be able to solve the problem but in fact what they do is remove the ticket as you close the page, and the support ticket does not appear more active.
In conclusion 120bitcoins.com be very careful to not fall into the trap as cai.
I tell my experience waiting to serve to prevent others from being scammed.
Unfortunately I met this site before.
120bitcoins.com is scam. Do not fall into their trap
Greetings friends
Activity: 140
April 07, 2015, 08:22:33 PM
Also does anyone know if dice ninja is doing their own payouts or is it confirmed by others as payments?
Activity: 140
April 07, 2015, 08:16:22 PM
I noticed that cryptoincrease used to be 90% now its 82% what the fuck?

someone explain on the lower percentage of trust?
Activity: 28
April 07, 2015, 07:42:09 PM

Please add this site to your list:

Site Name: btcmlm.net
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btcmlmnet-only-0001-auto-profit-flow-i-will-build-your-referrals-1016543

My payment proof:

Date: 4/6/2015 15:44
To: 1MEd3L61pBvb7MjnuHzQETqEZ4LyxXg6mN (own address, label: BTC-MLM)
Credit: 0.00100000 BTC
Net amount: +0.00100000 BTC
Transaction ID: 4e9df8edd1b1c03dbe23e47a28451858fb092f998ab6f6c1ec785b7151d32f7f

I got paid instantly when i made the cashout request. Wink

But they only pay if you can get some referrals. (read the details)
April 07, 2015, 12:21:36 PM
How does a site improve their trustability in the table?
Pages:
Jump to: