Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Satoshi Card Club (Instant Cashout Poker Room / Up to 100% rakeback weekly) - page 5. (Read 11076 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so the top of the 3 get 500mbc?

the first player to reach 3 points gets 1 btc
playing right now 0.1/0.2 plo
so the top of the 3 get 500mbc?
1 BTC Race to 3 Status:

batusai - 2
jgabriel - 1 (1)
I played one hand in ring games (luckily somebody came after waiting for 3 hours, then he sitting out), how can I join Race tournaments now? Where's the password?

if that hand you played was raked, you will then be able to join tournaments next week. wait for the update on sunday.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I played one hand in ring games (luckily somebody came after waiting for 3 hours, then he sitting out), how can I join Race tournaments now? Where's the password?

I think you can't join in the on going race tournament.
Because players are ranked from their rake contribution a week before the race tournament start.
So you need to wait for another race tournament.
but I'm not really sure..lets wait OP to give more details.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
the original post says freebtc for players, i don't want to spend so much time for 3-5chips
i'm a very expeirenced poker player and can get 10,000 views to your site aday by facebook
ricky3555 i can play a couple hours aday if you can stake me

just play the hourly freerolls and once you win just play the minimum ring games and i guess you will make it to top 10
ricky3555 i can play a couple hours aday if you can stake me
Instead of employing shills or props, we give the top 10 top rakers in cash games a 100% rakeback. If their rakeback does not reach 500 chips (0.05 btc), we will give them 500 chips.

Everyone else will get a tiered rakeback from 10% to 100% depending on their actual rake contribution.

Since the site is small, this is an easy way to get bitcoins for no risk or very small risk.
Starting next week (April 19 to 25) and every week thereafter, the top 10 cash game players will get 500 chips or 100% rakeback whichever is higher.

The 11th ranked and lower will get their normal rakeback (tiered at 10% to 100%) depending on the actual rake contribution.
I'm afraid to deposit because I can't find enough players for playing real cash. That's why I suggest bigger freeroll tournaments to increase your user base.
Will you do bigger freeroll tournaments? Weekly 250, monthly 500 mbtc for example?

how about the top 5 cash game players will get 0.1 btc or 100% rakeback whichever is higher? (every week)
Will you do bigger freeroll tournaments? Weekly 250, monthly 500 mbtc for example?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I won't leave, I just won't join gtd until unlimited rebuy is cancelled. I am still here, I need to get more chips.  Grin Cheesy

So, what do you suggest? In your opinion, how many rebuy is acceptable/reasonable?
how if the rebuy is limited to one for each level Smiley what do you think? any other ideas?

Max rebuy 5 or 10 is better. bitbaby and light don't like unlimited rebuy. scc123 how do you think?

Tomorrow 500GTD is nice, 11 chips buy-in is a good threshold, I hope tomorrow no one will crazily rebuy and then be all-in crazily  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
sorry my webhost restarted my server. it's running again now.

Ok, its working as usual now...

I won't leave, I just won't join gtd until unlimited rebuy is cancelled. I am still here, I need to get more chips.  Grin Cheesy

So, what do you suggest? In your opinion, how many rebuy is acceptable/reasonable?
how if the rebuy is limited to one for each level Smiley what do you think? any other ideas?

sorry if changes from me seem slow to improve the site. i'm just looking for a better way to make it sustainable without being exploitable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Two players already decided to leave..means fewer players..
I'll take this chance to get some chips lol.. Wink

I won't leave, I just won't join gtd until unlimited rebuy is cancelled. I am still here, I need to get more chips.  Grin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: