Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Satoshi Card Club (Instant Cashout Poker Room / Up to 100% rakeback weekly) - page 9. (Read 11076 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
whenever im sitting out in cash games waiting for more people to join,
i end up getting removed after couple of minutes
dont you think thats a stupid rule you put in place
how do you except games ever do start

sorry i will change the settings for this
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I registered and find only a few people online.
Activity: 14
whenever im sitting out in cash games waiting for more people to join,
i end up getting removed after couple of minutes
dont you think thats a stupid rule you put in place
how do you except games ever do start
Finally played the first tournament with 10 players more or less,but some players were like, all-in...all-in....all-in in preflop
Impossible to play well that way,so finally lost in one of that all-in trial to play some cards

Yeah it's pretty much useless and they continue re-buying and keep at it until you lose I am guessing they're props. No body plays the buy-in ones, I registered twice and both times they were cancelled.

there are no props
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Finally played the first tournament with 10 players more or less,but some players were like, all-in...all-in....all-in in preflop
Impossible to play well that way,so finally lost in one of that all-in trial to play some cards

Yeah it's pretty much useless and they continue re-buying and keep at it until you lose I am guessing they're props. No body plays the buy-in ones, I registered twice and both times they were cancelled.
Activity: 854
Activity: 854
I have registered and would like to play,but there are very few players, only two in the first tournament.

Ps: why don't you give the option to set our own timezone? I am confused with the hours of the games

update: I see the timezone is autoset,that's nice  Wink I have registered in  the first tournament
i'm looking for a way how to set this is but make it sustainable since players just play the freerolls and withdraw it. that's why right now there is a mini race then assess it for a bigger race after.
I logged in today
and I couldn't find your Heads Up Faucet

Did you remove it ??

yes. only 1 freeroll now every hour and the prize is enough to play the lowest ring games.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
I logged in today
and I couldn't find your Heads Up Faucet

Did you remove it ??
Testing the waters.

Satoshi Card Club 1 BTC Giveaway
This is in preparation for a bigger race.

Starting April 8, 2015, all ring games played for the week will be monitored. Players will be ranked by rake contribution. The weekly cutoff will be at midnight every Saturday. The rank will determine how many tournaments you can play for the succeeding week at every 9pm (GMT+8).

Tournament A: Every Sunday 9pm GMT+8
(Top 48 players of the previous week)

Tournament B: Every Monday 9pm GMT+8
(Top 42 players of the previous week)

Tournament C: Every Tuesday 9pm GMT+8
(Top 36 players of the previous week)

Tournament D: Every Wednesday 9pm GMT+8
(Top 30 players of the previous week)

Tournament E: Every Thursday 9pm GMT+8
(Top 24 players of the previous week)

Tournament F: Every Friday 9pm GMT+8
(Top 18 players of the previous week)

Tournament G: Every Saturday 9pm GMT+8
(Top 12 players of the previous week)

The first tournament will be on April 12 which covers all ring games from April 8 to April 11.

The higher the rank, the more nightly tournaments a player can play. Players will be registered manually after the final weekly ranking is published right after the cutoff (early Sunday).

Every champion of the 9pm tournament gets 1 point.

Everytime a player does not win (1st place) for 3 nights in a row, that player loses 1 point.

The first player to reach 3 points will get 1 bitcoin.

You can start playing for as low as 10 chips. If you don't want to buy chips, you can play the hourly freeroll tournaments where the champion gets 10 chips.

Updates will be posted on this facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/satoshicardclub

The poker room is located here:
http://satoshicardclub.com/
what timezone is your site operating on
competition starts in midnight 12th

GMT +8 is night in asia. i'm studying what's the best time.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Those times would be 03:00 in the night for me. Although interesting tournament, not going to stay up nights in a row to get BTC

Edit: Also, does the guy who wins 10 points in total first 30 + 2 + 1 btc? Or do the 2 and 1 btc go to someone else?

what time would be best for you to attempt this?

Not sure, I believe its best if you pick a time where the highest profitable markets are able to join in. Not sure but maybe US/EU times.
Activity: 14
what timezone is your site operating on
competition starts in midnight 12th
Those times would be 03:00 in the night for me. Although interesting tournament, not going to stay up nights in a row to get BTC

Edit: Also, does the guy who wins 10 points in total first 30 + 2 + 1 btc? Or do the 2 and 1 btc go to someone else?

what time would be best for you to attempt this?

a single player can win 1 and 2 and 30
Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Tentative Mechanics for discussion

Satoshi Card Club 500K Rake Race

A total of 500K (50 bitcoins) will be given away by Satoshi Card Club.

Starting April 12, 2015, all ring games played for the week will be monitored. Players will be ranked by rake contribution. The weekly cutoff will be at midnight every Saturday. The rank will determine how many tournaments you can play for the succeeding week at every 9pm (GMT+8).

Tournament A: Every Sunday 9pm GMT+8 (Top 48 players of the previous week)
Tournament B: Every Monday 9pm GMT+8 (Top 42 players of the previous week)
Tournament C: Every Tuesday 9pm GMT+8 (Top 36 players of the previous week)
Tournament D: Every Wednesday 9pm GMT+8 (Top 30 players of the previous week)
Tournament E: Every Thursday 9pm GMT+8 (Top 24 players of the previous week)
Tournament F: Every Friday 9pm GMT+8 (Top 18 players of the previous week)
Tournament G: Every Saturday 9pm GMT+8 (Top 12 players of the previous week)

The higher the rank, the more nightly tournaments a player can play. Players will be registered manually after the final weekly ranking is published right after the cutoff (early Sunday).

How to get a piece of the 500K Giveaway:

Every champion of the 9pm tournament gets 1 point.
Everytime a player does not win (1st place) for 4 nights in a row, that player loses 1 point.

The first 10 players to reach 4 points will get 10K each (1 bitcoin).
The first 5 players to reach 7 points will get 20k each (2 bitcoins).
The first player to reach 10 points will get 300k. (30 bitcoins).
sorry i'm out of town. i got some suggestions which seems good and plan to implement it when i come back.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
the idea of heads up faucet is good and unique

but as many member said
it's hard to play those steps tournaments because of the lack of players

Yes the idea of the faucet is unique but unfortunately it is only for two players and only 1 winner in each round.
The benefit of this faucet is once you win it, you can join the 50GTD hourly tournament.
I know it is too early to say that the step by step tournaments is a fail experiment, but I doubt this tournament will succeed in the future.

Pages:
Jump to: