Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: SPICACOIN⭐25% PoS ⭐ Big Airdrop ⭐100000 SPICA for Free ⭐LIVE - page 49. (Read 17289 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Dev has been notified a few hours ago! Feel free to trade at Nova! 😃😃

Wow, that's fast. The dev paid for that?  Cheesy Anyway, I'll keep my spica coins and let them stake for now. Seems that no one got the correct answer for the last poll eh!

He went through me Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Wow, that's fast. The dev paid for that?  Cheesy Anyway, I'll keep my spica coins and let them stake for now. Seems that no one got the correct answer for the last poll eh!
Activity: 504
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Will be participating also. You can get a reward just by predicting what will happen next.
And it's exciting sometimes. Checking the trend and guessing what the BTC price will be.  Grin
yes it is true, but the problem happens my wallet is not syncron , can  petrify me thanks

My wallet is already synced. 5 connections.
Maybe you should let your wallet open all the time. Trying my luck in the last poll.
By the way, dev can you put the poll for this Sept 11 also in your OP? Thank you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anybody mining yet?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Find on this chart, which are the strongest signals?

This guides you how to find strong signals for cryptocurrencies price prediction.

Activity: 842
Will be participating also. You can get a reward just by predicting what will happen next.
And it's exciting sometimes. Checking the trend and guessing what the BTC price will be.  Grin
yes it is true, but the problem happens my wallet is not syncron , can  petrify me thanks
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
And it's exciting sometimes. Checking the trend and guessing what the BTC price will be.  Grin
The wallet is not sync, please share node
I will predict the bitcoin price on 11/09/2017 with the bollinger band indicator, awesome, MACD
What does this chart show?
Will the retracement break the Upper Bollinger Line to reach 200-MA line around 4500USD/BTC in next hours?
Which indicator is most important in the chart?
I have the answer, how about you?

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

the price hit it strongest support , the price will going back to bullish mode again.

Only thing we can say is that there's a big crash on price.
Next thing we should think is that when will this crash stop and what is the bottom price of this crash.
Not any signal says that this will be bullish in a short duration.

Review the whole history of bitcoin price, this is possible the biggest crash ever.
Be cautious trading Bitcoin at this moment.
Stop-loss is recommended for long position.

if we look into fundamental trading point of views , bitcoin going to crash but not too bad.the price is on correction mode.
after china announced their bans on ICO , and next move well if you read the news they will bans all ICO exchanger in china soon. you can dig some news at china forbes. prediction are obvious the price will crash for a moment.
What will this correction happen and what is the expected percentage of correction?
Let join the poll and get an opportunity to receive 100000 SPICA.
Remember that holding Spica is holding share of Spica CryptoCurrencies Researching Institute in future.

my opinions as a forex trader , if the bitcoin price hit 4157 usd, and there the price will going back up slowly. hopefully im right. i just dont want to expect more worse case scenario will happen lol.

the price hit it strongest support , the price will going back to bullish mode again.

Next thing we should think is that when will this crash stop and what is the bottom price of this crash.

Review the whole history of bitcoin price, this is possible the biggest crash ever.

if we look into fundamental trading point of views , bitcoin going to crash but not too bad.the price is on correction mode.
after china announced their bans on ICO , and next move well if you read the news they will bans all ICO exchanger in china soon. you can dig some news at china forbes. prediction are obvious the price will crash for a moment.
What will this correction happen and what is the expected percentage of correction?
Let join the poll and get an opportunity to receive 100000 SPICA.
Remember that holding Spica is holding share of Spica CryptoCurrencies Researching Institute in future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
hi there dev, synced my wallet but no reward received for poll #3 (Aug 15) and the grand poll #4 (Aug 31). I will send you in pm my Spica coin address. thank you.

I sent you reward.
Please check.
Thank you for joining.

Thanks dev. Received my rewards.  Cheesy

Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Hello. As indicated here, I registered. Waiting for an air drops.

3BMEX4bbpmEogR9UL9thBkVEmuZU3Hi5aQ
Pages:
Jump to: