Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: SPICACOIN⭐25% PoS ⭐ Big Airdrop ⭐100000 SPICA for Free ⭐LIVE - page 44. (Read 17289 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Spica needs to be rebranded for better version. And also add more exchange to it. There should be promotion done on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Just a hypothetical question:

Why should someone invest in the ICO when he/she can get SpicaCoin from your 931 mil. coins at 1 sat each, which you flooded the market on novaexchange?

Also the network is still weak, i get only one connnection...

And i still waiting for my reward from the polls from 14th august and 3rd sept., both of the transactions are conflicted:
14th august: transaction id: 1f10dcdd2c32da390bb15fbff6c7baa6710d6e61407fc8304ddf69f7f56c4e3c
3rd sept: transaction id: 232929acf8d2663776ce74fe96386aa4e0e46c55a8670b4490faa9d4d30a6b2c
screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/LkdUe
address: SVt1cc8BfyuXuz1k9WexypX13iHuWLyYX6
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Spicacoin, add SPICA to Mercatox, its super cheap to add and becoming super popular.
Activity: 71
why don't anyone start
i have SPICA early but i don't know what i need to do

Read the above post, it's all there step by step.
i have SPICA early but i don't know what i need to do
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
SpicaCoin Initial Coin Offering

1. There're about 10% of SpicaCoin loaded to exchanges as first round of distribution as a way for first testing of market liquidity and giving opportunity for early holders.
We will start another round of SpicaCoin distribution which will release 80% supply of SpicaCoin to the crowd.

2. Below are the rules for joining SpicaCoin ICO.
- 60% of SpicaCoin total supply (6.000.000.000 SPICA) is distributed through this ICO to contributors.
- ICO will last in about two months (October 1st- November 30th, 23:59 UTC)
- The amount of SpicaCoin that a contributor receives will be calculated based on the balance of each of their deposit comparing to the total deposits.
Example: If we raise 1000btc in total, each deposit of 1btc will receive 6.000.000 SPICA.

3. Bonus: 10% more of SpicaCoin total supply (1.000.000.000 SPICA) is reserved for investment bonus with the rules below:
     + Each deposit which is at least 1btc will receive 15% more in Spicacoin. Example: If you deposit 1btc and receive 6.000.000 SPICA when ICO ends, you will receive 900.000 SPICA more or you will receive 6.900.000 SPICA in total.
     + Each deposit which is at least 0.1btc will receive 10% more in SpicaCoin.
     + Each deposit which is at least 0.01btc will receive 5% more in SpicaCoin.
     + Bonus is applied for each deposit. That means if you deposit more than 1 time, you will receive different value of bonus for each deposit.

4. Early SpicaCon holders who get SpicaCoin from any sources besides this ICO will receive a part of ICO fund and also receive a bonus based on their Spicacoin balance that they hold.

- Receiving ICO fund:
     + The fund which is raised from ICO will be partly allocated to early SpicaCoin holders who get SpicaCoin from airdrops or from exchanges.
     + There's about 10% of SpicaCoin in circulation (about 1.000.000.000). That means all holders of this amount of SpicaCoin will receive 1/(1+6+1) = 12.5% of ICO fund. Example: If we collect 1000btc from this ICO, 125btc will be delivered to early SpicaCoin holders.
     + To receive ICO fund, each SpicaCoin holder needs follow the guides below:
          - Withdraw or send all amount of SpicaCoin to an address on private wallet (Windows wallet).
          - Get private key of this address:
               + Open the wallet > choose Help > Debug window > In Console tab, type: dumpprivkey
          - Use the private key of this address to fill the form below. This information which is used for checking your SpicaCoin balance will be kept safe and secret. We ensure never making any change to these addresses.

- Receiving bonus:
     + Each address which is registered as a part of early hoders will be deposited with 20% of that address' balance. Example: If the address has 1.000.000 SPICA in balance. We will deposit 200.000 SPICA to this address when ICO finishes.

5. Using of ICO's fund:
     - 12.5% for early holders which will strengthen Spicacoin's community.
     - 37.5% for setting a buy-wall at ICO price on exchanges in 1 month. The ICO price will be calculted at the end of the ICO.
     - 50% for developing the SPICA project with some major targets:
         + Establishing and developing the SPICA Institute which has some functions:
               -  Building worldwide strongest and biggest community of professional cryptocurrencies traders and investors.
               -  Giving a huge source of guides on trading and investment from experts.
               -  Giving the access to the world of the most promising community-based blockchain projects.
               -  Giving the secrete and private messages about trading and investment opportunities.
               -  Building and releasing  a center of multimedia resources for learning and self-training in cryptocurrencies trading.
          + Upgrading the SpicaCoin specifications and utilizations
          + Paying for listing fee on big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex... and building SpicaCoin exchange platform.

6. To join the ICO, for investors, please answer the questions which have "A." prefix. For early SpicaCoin holders who claim for receiving one part of the ICO fund, please answer the questions which have "B." prefix.

7. This is Bitcoin ICO address for depositing:
Code:
12EGuKHceAb8Dm8HnCKqDAVrfMNLJH5tQq

Checking funding status:
https://blockchain.info/address/12EGuKHceAb8Dm8HnCKqDAVrfMNLJH5tQq

To join ICO, deposit Bitcoin to the address above (12EGuKHceAb8Dm8HnCKqDAVrfMNLJH5tQq), find the transaction id from a Bitcoin explorer (Blockchain.info) to reply the required question below. This is an example for transaction ID: 6857c35804811214492cdff755df4a3eeddb1a3c80a294593fcc948597ab43c0

All information you fill below will be kept secret and safe except for the transparent information about investment fund.

8. Refunding Rules:
     - Joining SpicaCoin ICO with your own risk.
     - We reserve the right of deciding refunding or not.
     - We do not accept any request of refunding during the time of ICO.
     - Refunding will be considered after ICO in case the amount of SpicaCoin reserved for ICO can not be appropriately distributed to the investors or the fund we raise is not enough for developing the Spica project.

Fill the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3-rn43itVUZ3dIskRu8FIuaDUQbyPyX_0koG4yGQfaJcyXQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Check ICO investment status: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rVPd2PsneeAwp3oR2pXkEIQqowNc39dDvElLJ1G83SA/edit?usp=sharing

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Still my wallet is not synced. Though I got 6 connections now unlike the past few days.

You need only add this node: 31.220.54.178:20259 which is masternode.
Clear all other nodes.

How do I add the node? I created a spicacoin.conf file with the content connect = 31.220.54.178: 20259 is it correct? but yet show 0 connections
Activity: 34
Spicacoin price is 1 sat and only seller  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
we are belive in you <3
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I hope spica coin will not see its end soon. I know the dev has knowledge in crypto trading but hoping that he will not abandon this soon as sell orders are huge and the only person that I can think of with that amount is him.
The way I see it is simple. It's a new coin with an active developer who has some understanding of Cryptocurrency and, therefore, should be seen as a capable individual.

Yes! I quite agree with you in terms of the dev been active because this ANN was started sometimes July this year, so for the dev to be active it means he/she have good intention for this coin. What I am thinking is that the dev need some people to work with him/her to handle some activities that is if he/she does not have them already.

For sure, you can contact the Dev if you can help.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
The way I see it is simple. It's a new coin with an active developer who has some understanding of Cryptocurrency and, therefore, should be seen as a capable individual.

Yes! I quite agree with you in terms of the dev been active because this ANN was started sometimes July this year, so for the dev to be active it means he/she have good intention for this coin. What I am thinking is that the dev need some people to work with him/her to handle some activities that is if he/she does not have them already.

The coin was connected, in a strange way, to the Bitcoin fork and the good news is we have another at the end of October.

The coin is available for 1 satoshi and, subsequently, any movement will give investors a 200% return on the investment.

Allow it to grow just a little, for example upto 15-30 satoshi and a few big buyers will pocket a Million dollars plus easily.

You do the maths, what you you waiting for? Buy out the 1 satoshi wall asap.
Activity: 56

My wallet is not syncing... do you have updates nodes dev?
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
my wallet is not Syncing!
Activity: 56
I need someone working for SpicaCoin. Who wants to join, please PM me.
Each one will receive a good amount of SpicaCoin.

Done with all the forms!
so do i <3 how many??
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Hoping that the lifespan of this coin is not that short.
With the volume of spica for sale, & no buy order (btc), I hope that we're not seeing the end of this.
Even if the initial supply is in billion, there's hope that the price will increase depending on the dev's developmental progress for this project.
Don't worry.
Great activities are just coming in few days.
Great opportunities for early SpicaCoin owners.

I am holding some good number of millions waiting for its rise.
Activity: 35
no peers connected on nova
Pages:
Jump to: