Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: SPICACOIN⭐25% PoS ⭐ Big Airdrop ⭐100000 SPICA for Free ⭐LIVE - page 45. (Read 17289 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Hoping that the lifespan of this coin is not that short.
With the volume of spica for sale, & no buy order (btc), I hope that we're not seeing the end of this.
Even if the initial supply is in billion, there's hope that the price will increase depending on the dev's developmental progress for this project.
Don't worry.
Great activities are just coming in few days.
Great opportunities for early SpicaCoin owners.

Great opportunities are good, a syncing blockchain is better imo. I'm still unable to sync the blockchain.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
With the volume of spica for sale, & no buy order (btc), I hope that we're not seeing the end of this.
Even if the initial supply is in billion, there's hope that the price will increase depending on the dev's developmental progress for this project.
Don't worry.

Can you give further details and an approximate expected update time, so we can promote SPICA
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
i download the wallet but then suddenly it wont sync on my network anyone can help me with my problem?
Activity: 71
yeah i've already bought SPICA
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Don't worry.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Activity: 71
Where can I find information about SPICA coin
only sell thats wired ) nobody wants spica

''nobody wants spica'' are u sure? Smiley Why is everyone taking it. Did you look at the trade volume. I think in pretty good condition.

Why are you selling all your SPICA at 1 satoshi then?
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I am still unable to synchronize my wallet - no connections found.
Does anyone have the following information:

• Explorer
• GitHub
• Website
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

I believe this coin will be great. There is buy and sell
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

''nobody wants spica'' are u sure? Smiley Why is everyone taking it. Did you look at the trade volume. I think in pretty good condition.

English please.
Activity: 35
only sell thats wierd ) nobody wants spica

Are you Selling 6 BTC worth of SPICA on novaexchange for 1 satoshi?

No I wanna buy for 6 BTC. Now try sell 2-3-4-5 Satoshi Smiley I think, I will succeed in the future Smiley

There is already more than a 6 BTC 1 satoshi selling wall, go and buy it. Don't make sense at all, weird.

Only a few days ago I had only 6 LUNA in my account. Now in this Case. I love novaexchange so. Have a very fast growth opportunity.
Also, It's trading a lot in the market so when ı need ı think ı can sell back than 1 satoshi Smiley But I think I will wait for a while.
Wish me luck Smiley

No I wanna buy for 6 BTC. Now try sell 2-3-4-5 Satoshi Smiley I think, I will succeed in the future Smiley

There is already more than a 6 BTC 1 satoshi selling wall, go and buy it. Don't make sense at all, weird.

Wish me luck Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: