Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 10. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Using the service of reactor, can I create masternode coin with some special schedule of rewarding system. And can I develop this system by myself? For example, I would like to rise the collateral (tiers).

Absolutely! I'm not sure if these option will be included into the alpha-version, but with fully operational REA platform - for sure.
So it is supposed to be fully operational platform to order crypto? When it is going to be released in full then?
Activity: 84
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💡REA has partnered with 1NODE! 💡
🙆‍♂️Wonder what's behind the partnership? Want to get free coins via airdrop?

📜All info is here: https://discordapp.com/invite/EVctjHY
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

📜REA Friday's Narrative#2 is Live: https://mn.investments/rea-narrative-2/ 📜
💡Enjoy reading and feel free to ask if something remained unanswered!💡
Are you going to make any discounts and special terms for created on your platform coins to get listed on Reactor DEX?

And even before a new coin/blockchain is launched, all owners of REA masternodes will get discounts on REA service: 15% discount on retail services and 25% discount on service packages.
Activity: 1
Using the service of reactor, can I create masternode coin with some special schedule of rewarding system. And can I develop this system by myself? For example, I would like to rise the collateral (tiers).
Are you going to make any discounts and special terms for created on your platform coins to get listed on Reactor DEX?

yes, there will be some discounts and privileges for every Reactor-based coins. How many and how much? That will be determined when we got partnerships. We will aim at providing clients with the best conditions when their coins hit the market.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
How much will it cost to order a crypto? ready-made
I'm telling people right here. You're kicking me out of the channel.
Continue to deceive you. your project garbage.
watch. price Smiley
is constantly falling.
developers doing sales.

You were kicked because you tried to cheat with bounties.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
developers are constantly selling.
They're fooling us.
I can prove it to you.
The cb market is also selling with different ear names.
Save yourself from this fraud. Do not

HAHA
I like it the most and this makes new disputes in arguments that continue.
A lot of police are in place and soon I'll see who gets the red symbol in his name. LOL

yuhuuu !!!
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
When platform launch?
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💡Don't miss today's weekly article on Midas. It will contain the past  progress, including the progress on the REA alpha!
📌Follow our  announcements to be the first to read!
Activity: 46
watch. price Smiley
is constantly falling.
developers doing sales.

You are payable troller, your account is indicating you like "semi-professional" spammer and fudder with incomprehensible language. If you do not know, how to earn in crypto, don't cry in each and every project, that it is scam.
Are you a professional?
price is constantly falling.
I'm not spreading fud.
I am telling the truths.
you don't like what you say right.
Activity: 16
After investigating this thread with all the links connected, have to tell, that the rewarding system is smart, and the team is active and fair. Really considering to invest here.
Activity: 36
I want to clarify about masternode owners lottery to participate in next one. Is it the 100’s owner or is it random masternode address among all the 100 masternodes?

a random one I guess. Theey said a random one.
The winner is chosen as one of 100 masternode holders randomly. The next lottery will imply the same arrangement, but one of 150 holders, as soon as we reach this number of participants.
watch. price Smiley
is constantly falling.
developers doing sales.
Activity: 22
It is a half of the highest reward now. We can expect the lowing the price in a few positions. Reactor has 80 masternodes in network, so the amount of sellers is increasing day by day. But from the other side a little lowing can let more users to buy masternode, as it is still expensive now.
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

We congratulate the winner of the tweeter lottery: https://twitter.com/cryp2hunter
developers are constantly selling.
They're fooling us.
I can prove it to you.
The cb market is also selling with different ear names.
Save yourself from this fraud. Do not
Activity: 11
Dear team! As it is mentioned in development plans, in a few weeks you have in plans to launch the platform. Is it supposed to be a testing version or fully featured service, as it was stated in whitepaper?

That will be a manual alpha-version. This will be a working version that you will be able to use to order REA services.

Well, that's really short term to release the platform, comparing with most projects, who develop the platforms during 3-6 months. The most curios question for me is the price of producing one coin. How much will cost your service?
I think, it will be good to read publication about Reactor in some good news service. More Ppl have to know about reactor’s crypto service, besides it will rise a demand.

We are working on it. A few articles are already available! Enjoy reading:

https://mn.investments/midas-list-reactor-rea/
https://mn.investments/reactor-a-crypto-creating-platform-for-enthusiasts-and-newbies/
Pages:
Jump to: