Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 12. (Read 60093 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I'm sorry the rapid fall in the project has occurred.
but losing confidence.
but where is the giant who doesn't support the project this way?
Do people want to invest in seeing this fall graph?
Please fool people.
price is constantly falling.
fraud project.

Lol, have you ever seen the project with non-stop rising price? Don’t embarrass yourself with silly phrases.

the life of projects falling so fast does not last even 1 month.
I'm not talking about a 10% 30% decline.
can fall fast. but if you do not support the project is garbage.
200% decrease in 1 day
The giant sells its own anyway.
70k satoshi did not allow to pass. because he sold his own.
now 25k satoshi but does not interfere giant?
Activity: 84
Stay away from the garbage project.
when they are told they are getting out of the channel.
doing giant sales.

With your toxicity and totally irrespective style of communication, the community won't lose anything if you stay away. Sorry to say that, but it's quite true. If you change your tone to respectful, remove insults and try to convey your thoughts in a polite manner, you may get your 2nd chance. But from what I see here, you are far away from that.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Who's winning the trading competition?
you can not dismiss the condition from the discord channel that says the correct?
 are you scammers?
[/font]
Please fool people.
fraud project.
Stay away from the garbage project.
when they are told they are getting out of the channel.
doing giant sales.
What the expected time for renewing tre article bounty campaign?

Follow the announcements in our discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/EVctjHY
Activity: 1
The bearish market is directly related with money outflow. If there global capitalization of cryptocurrency will critically decrease, do you, guys, have any reserves to keep up your developing plans, until the better times for crypto will back?
Activity: 36
Is there in plans to rise the collateral in future? It can be effective measure to rise the demand and to use the paid rewards.
This economic measure is not necessary in the present situation. But if the necessity will appear, this way is possible.
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

⭐️We have reached 85 masternodes! ⭐️
💰When we reach 100, we will make a  lottery and reward one masternode owner with 100 REA coins! 15  masternodes to go! 💰

I wonder if I will be the lucky one  Wink

The REA team wishes you the best of luck; like to all masternodes owners. I would like to remind you that owning a masternode allow no only getting pleasant bonuses but also discounts on REA services.

Thank you! Are there discounts if I buy 2nd masternode or 3rd masternode?

There are no special discounts in purchasing multiple masternodes, but with launching Reactor platform there will be special offer for masternodes owners. Stay tuned, as details will be available soon.
Activity: 14
Dear team, Is it in plans to add reactor to delta app? It the most comfortable tracker for me, thanks.
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💰When we reach 100, we will make a  lottery and reward one masternode owner with 100 REA coins! 15  masternodes to go! 💰

I wonder if I will be the lucky one  Wink

The REA team wishes you the best of luck; like to all masternodes owners. I would like to remind you that owning a masternode allow no only getting pleasant bonuses but also discounts on REA services.
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

Using the service of reactor, can I create masternode coin with some special schedule of rewarding system. And can I develop this system by myself? For example, I would like to rise the collateral (tiers).

Absolutely! I'm not sure if these option will be included into the alpha-version, but with fully operational REA platform - for sure.
So it is supposed to be fully operational platform to order crypto? When it is going to be released in full then?

Tiered systems will be available in the full version of Reactor. But you will be able to order non-tiered system after the alpha-version launch.
How much will it cost to order a crypto? ready-made

The aplha-version platform is now being finalized. The price will be determined on the number of services that the client wants to include. The price will be available along with the platform aplha-version release.
Using the service of reactor, can I create masternode coin with some special schedule of rewarding system. And can I develop this system by myself? For example, I would like to rise the collateral (tiers).

Absolutely! I'm not sure if these option will be included into the alpha-version, but with fully operational REA platform - for sure.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
What is the next exchange?
When platform launch?
An advanced decentralized platform for custom crypto creation is planned to launch in 2-3 weeks. It will be the preliminary version of the platform.
After investigating this thread with all the links connected, have to tell, that the rewarding system is smart, and the team is active and fair. Really considering to invest here.

You are welcome! REA is available on https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.REA_BRIDGE.BTC
Pages:
Jump to: