Pages:
Author

Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support - page 9. (Read 60093 times)

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
WHY PRICE IS DROP THIS MUCH...

NO PROGRESS IS GOING IN THIS PROJECT... WHY?? DEVS ARE DUMPING COINS??

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💡The alpha-version of the Reactor platform will be live at the  beginning of January 2019. Upon the alpha-version launch, users will be able to order custom cryptocurrencies and blockchains!
At the beginning of Jan. 2019, that is the news I expected for too long.
Eventually, the launch day of Reactor alpha version to come.

We are starting sharing some alpha-version insights from today. In a few hours, the first Alpha-Version update will go live.
Activity: 16
What the expected time for renewing tre article bounty campaign?
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💰The Block Reward will increase to 3.25 REA coins on block 63361 in 4 hours and 30 minutes! Get ready! 💰
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💥Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 💥
⭐️Reactor congratulates you with the  great holidays and wishes all the best in the upcoming year!⭐️
📜The first alpha-version peace of insights will be announced today!📜
Activity: 22
Is there in plans to rise the collateral in future? It can be effective measure to rise the demand and to use the paid rewards.
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

📜In addition to Friday's Narratives, we will update you on the opportunities of the Reactor alpha-version. Stay tuned!

Friday's Narrative #1: https://mn.investments/reactor-a-crypto-creating-platform-for-enthusiasts-and-newbies/
Friday's Narrative #2: https://mn.investments/rea-narrative-2/
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💡The alpha-version of the Reactor platform will be live at the  beginning of January 2019. Upon the alpha-version launch, users will be able to order custom cryptocurrencies and blockchains!
Activity: 45
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

⭐️We have reached 85 masternodes! ⭐️
💰When we reach 100, we will make a  lottery and reward one masternode owner with 100 REA coins! 15  masternodes to go! 💰

I wonder if I will be the lucky one  Wink

The REA team wishes you the best of luck; like to all masternodes owners. I would like to remind you that owning a masternode allow no only getting pleasant bonuses but also discounts on REA services.

Thank you! Are there discounts if I buy 2nd masternode or 3rd masternode?
By how much limited alpha will be?

Alpha will not contain some functions compared to the full-fledged platform version. However, alpha version will make it able to order a custom crypto. The full set of parameters to choose will be finalized during the operation of the alpha versions and included in the main version.

It all depends on the masternode and coin owners, as only they take financial decisions. On the team's side, we're preparing to launch the alpha-version of Reactor platform, which we expect will increase the demand for REA coins. That must affect the price positively and start creating an economics involving the usage of REA coins.
By how much limited alpha will be?

Alpha will not contain some functions compared to the full-fledged platform version. However, alpha version will make it able to order a custom crypto. The full set of parameters to choose will be finalized during the operation of the alpha versions and included in the main version.
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

⭐️We have reached 85 masternodes! ⭐️
💰When we reach 100, we will make a  lottery and reward one masternode owner with 100 REA coins! 15  masternodes to go! 💰

I wonder if I will be the lucky one  Wink
Resuming the Friday’s development report, I can suggest, that it will be more advantageous to order the crypto with REA platform, as it is going to be attractive price, complex of flexible services. What the standards are you going to go beyond?

To get the full idea about the alpha-version and the full-fledged version, please study the info available:
a) on the official website https://reaproject.io/
b) whitepaper: https://reaproject.io/doc/Reactor-Whitepaper.pdf
c) articles by the Reactor team: https://mn.investments/reactor-a-crypto-creating-platform-for-enthusiasts-and-newbies/ and https://mn.investments/rea-narrative-2/
what about talk bounty? other bounties? are there ways to get free REA?

There will be more bounties. However, the practice showed that not all participants are ready to make real contribution to the project, which is why all future bounties must be refined and updated so that they serve the true goal of popularizing crypto and REA services in particular.
Activity: 13
Good future for REA if it manages to deliver good cryptos for people, and make it really simple and user-friendly!
What I hope is, that team both with crypto creating service will provide some economy advices, how to make good balance of generated rewards and created demand, how to avoid big dumps, and some promoting ways of cryptocoin. That will let to create really good projects, using reactor platform.
Is there an exact time for the alfa launch?

The alpha-version of the Reactor platform will be launched in the first half of January 2019. The detailed information will be released later. Follow our announcements in social media.
Good future for REA if it manages to deliver good cryptos for people, and make it really simple and user-friendly!
Do you Need arabic translation ?

No, we don't need it right now.
Dear Bitcointalk Users!

💰The block reward increased to 3 REA coins!💰
 💸2.4 REA coins go to masternode owners, 0.6 go to stakers! 💸
Activity: 1
Using the service of reactor, can I create masternode coin with some special schedule of rewarding system. And can I develop this system by myself? For example, I would like to rise the collateral (tiers).

Absolutely! I'm not sure if these option will be included into the alpha-version, but with fully operational REA platform - for sure.
So it is supposed to be fully operational platform to order crypto? When it is going to be released in full then?
Pages:
Jump to: