Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 23. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
Obligatory condition for me is the study of technical documentation for each project. Of course, the study of these documents is not limited, but it is necessary to watch them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
we need to make a rule . if you want to invest properly and wisely, then you should read whitepapers first
Activity: 1078
July 14, 2018, 03:51:13 AM
I think reading Whitepaper is one of the most important steps in analyzing the ICO because it includes detailed info about all components of the project. If Whitepaper is poor, I am likely not to invest in such ICO.
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 03:34:45 AM
Whitepapers - this is the main part of the project , each person must learn whitepapers before investing
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:12:54 AM
in my opinion reading Whitepapers will be able to choose the best project for your investment
Activity: 155
July 14, 2018, 01:14:44 AM
in my opinion everyone should read Whitepapers , our mistakes are that we do not do It
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 01:10:36 AM
reading whitepapers is a great source of information for new people to the cryptospace, alot of these concepts seem very not needed sometimes I recommend you new folks to read Mybit whitepaper it will definetely open your eyes to a few pockets of the blockchains usage with certain sectors of the cryptosphere.

Anybody else has a couple of informative whitepapers, that opened your eyes to a certain technology or undervalued market or just good information?
Im about to read deeponion's!

Reading the whitepapers is important and become on of ways to recognize a good project. But we cant just rely on that, there are another factors that could determine good or bad a project is. Roadmap might held the important things either, you should study their roadmap too i think.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 14, 2018, 01:06:06 AM
The first thing I do when I get acquainted with a new project is study WhitePaper. Only there you can find all the necessary information about the project, including the Idea, Team, Prototype, Token Sale and much more.

Yes first thing you should do is to check and analyze the project’s whitepaper because this is very important that you’ve collected main information about the project before deciding to participate or not. It is very interesting and gives you a good and nice idea and perspective about the project. 
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 12:51:25 AM
I always read Whitepapers, and after that I make a decision about the project .
copper member
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 12:49:52 AM
Reading white paper is pretty important as it holds the most vital information about a particular project but many find it difficult to read through before investing and later will start regretting if the project turns out to be not worth investing in
Activity: 33
July 14, 2018, 12:44:06 AM
Reading whitepapers could be really interesting. It gives nice perspective about the project and also exposes one to things about cryptocurrency at large. So, I love reading whitepapers
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 12:41:11 AM
From my point of view, reading whitepapers is something that means if you want to find a good project.
By reading whitepapers, we can know the concept of projects, roads, business plans, and potential in the future.

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 08:56:31 AM
Well, I don't think if you could distinguished in white paper if the ICO project will be a legit or not because it's easy to make those white paper which can be attractive and convincing by users as well as investors. I would say white paper is very important especially their platforms, features and advocacy on the ICO projects that can caught an attentions by many and I'm hoping those projects which is attractive will be legit for the good of all of us.
Activity: 89
July 12, 2018, 08:29:05 AM
agreed. Im one of those technically stupid people so I tend to skip over whitepapers too and focus on the general idea, however, if youre going to invest in a project you should understand both the general idea and the technology behind it. thats my 2 cents, anyway.
Activity: 2
July 05, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
More than half of users that joining bounties or campaigns dont read white papers instead just looking about how much they gonna earn by joining.th if the project turns as scam.they will shout and shout to be a victim,but they did put themselves to take the bait..if they only give time reading whitepaper they might not end up as thay
Activity: 434
July 12, 2018, 04:13:03 AM
I was surprised when I found out - some people do not analyze the technical documentation, the development team and the project prospects before investing. I do not understand why then invest? After all, the risks of fraud are high.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 04:47:51 AM
I think reading the whitepapers of the new projects which you are thinking to invest in is very important. For me, whitepapers are good to understand if the project have beneficial and innovative features or not.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 06, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
Reading white paper of any project is a must, because it gives an outline about the project. Experts on going through the white paper itself predict how worthy is the respective project. Without going through the white paper making an investment expecting profit is similar to gambling depending upon luck alone.
You are definitely doing gambling if you do invest without any basis or you didnt even read up their whitepaper and as we all know this is the thing where it do explains all about the project.Its not necessary for you to read up as a whole but rather just get the key points or the main idea because if you do tend to read it all then it would be time consuming.I have experience on doing those things at first and it really cost me time instead you can use it up on other things.Just get the main idea.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 06, 2018, 02:41:57 PM
Reading white paper of any project is a must, because it gives an outline about the project. Experts on going through the white paper itself predict how worthy is the respective project. Without going through the white paper making an investment expecting profit is similar to gambling depending upon luck alone.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
I have long noticed that many users do not read the technical description of projects and in the future ask silly questions about the project, the answers to which they can find in the technical description. It distracts the developers to answer these users. I think this is a bad trend
Pages:
Jump to: