Pages:
Author

Topic: Reading Whitepapers - page 18. (Read 23744 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 22, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
for some reason I rarely read white paper, I never read it because it was very long and boring. maybe good because they explain in detail and increasingly convince investors. maybe the next ico project can make white paper more concise and interesting
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 12:16:54 PM
I think the white paper will give you knowledge about the project. But in addition to reading the white paper, you need to pay attention to the reaction of the community, to the Web classified class ... on the project. But the information on the white paper is the most important. The final decision is you.
Yes, this is a great way to put it.

Look deeper than the whitepaper.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 22, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
Bear in mind that whitepaper is a marketing document. It's a letter of intent, not the actual binding document to do anything. Imagine politicians before the elections with the promises. Similar is with the whitepaper. Its all just marketing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 12:10:02 PM
I think the white paper will give you knowledge about the project. But in addition to reading the white paper, you need to pay attention to the reaction of the community, to the Web classified class ... on the project. But the information on the white paper is the most important. The final decision is you.
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
I know someone who reading 4 hours whitepaper per day and still not rich Smiley novadays hard to find a good ico
It sounds like they are potentially not utilizing all of the methods for finding a good ICO!

Very important to look at other variable separate from whitepapers. Whitepapers do tell you all of the information essentially needed to know how the project works and the direction it is headed, but you also need to pay attention to the quality of their web design, their marketing strategies and if you can observe their strategies success or not, and the backing behind the project. If you can find them early enough, ICO's that are mentioned and/or invested into by a wealthy entity or media "celebrity" in the industry like John McAfee.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:42:26 AM
it's important to read white paper here about the project and to know if it's a scam. so before investing in the ICO should put white paper into it and join the telegram so as not to fall victim to the scam. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 22, 2018, 11:42:22 AM
In my opinion, the white paper contains all the information about the project. Reading white paper will help investors make better decisions.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
It is true that so many do not bother to read whitepaper and that is why they sometimes find themselves promoting scam project. Although it is not that easy to read some whitepapers, because some a very voluminous and some are not interesting to read. It also goes beyond reading whitepaper to discover a good and legit project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 22, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
I know someone who reading 4 hours whitepaper per day and still not rich Smiley novadays hard to find a good ico
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
Yes in a whitepaper there is the part of the most important part of joing in a campaign,because we can see all the details or we can gather informations from it,if we really want to join on that project,all informations are in a whitepaper so even if im lazy in reading a lot but i just tried to reach that responsibilities.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
They give ideas. Read as much as you can so you can invest in the right project.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
yes I agree with your opinion, reading white paper can help investors to understand and explore a lot of information about the project. but usually people are lazy to read it because it is considered unimportant.
Activity: 726
August 22, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
I see a lot of project whitepapers that seem perfunctory and do not contain clear and less interesting information, from many ico, I don't think there are half that provide comprehensive information
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 11:20:30 AM
i completely agree wth you. when reading the whitepaper you can find the necessary information about the projec, then you can take decision that you can participate in or invest to that project.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 11:19:57 AM
I do content campaign most of the time and so reading of whitepapers is something common that i do and this gives you a fair knowledge as to what the team wants to carry out their project and all the necessary information that you may need. Currently i am reading the whitepaper of Bithemoth a very secured exchange platform that is about hitting the cryptospace.
Activity: 12
August 22, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
Reading the whitepaper of a new currency may feel like a chore to most people.  Myself included in the beginning couldn't follow most of what was being said but if you take the time to dig in and look up and research terms and technical things you didn't know it always allows you to make better judgments on investments.  I'm still new to the crypto world but learning more everyday.  Just like any education it takes awhile before it pays off.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
reading white paper is important because we know about the project and how it is formed. so before you invest in ICOs or join a bounty read the white paper and join a telegram so as not to fall victim to the scam.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
August 22, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
Yeah sometime I try to read whitepapers but then I realized that even if how good the details in the whitepaper, still it could fail of worse they can be from a scamming project. Right now im so relying on luck only unfortunately.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
it is important,Reading whitepapers can be so interesting as they tend to provide the accurate information needed for one to invest in a specific project. It is advisable that, before investing your hard earned money into any project.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:33:42 AM
I think is very important to read a whitepaper befor you join a bounty ar invest because whitepaper is one of the best to get important information.
Pages:
Jump to: