Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ REAL "Double Your Bitcoin" Opportunity! ★ Online Since 2011 ✌ - page 2. (Read 30115 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
how long your offer for get double my coins

Do you how long have I been offering this or how long to get double your coins?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
how long your offer for get double my coins
We will be raising the minimum investment to 0.10 Bitcoin on 7/01/2015

You can still test us out by investing as little as 0.02 Bitcoin (until 7/01/2015)

Let me know if you have questions or need help.
Invest with us... a real opportunity to make easy profits and you will be helping the crypto community at the same time.

Contact me if you have questions or need help.
I am skeptical, if this is legit, and since there is no time limit it could be legit (give me 50 years and I will double your coins for sure lol), then why is it in the gambling section?

I look at this like a mutual fund.  I would never give money to a mutual fund without knowing what they are investing in.  So can you explain what your revenue streams are, how much they pay on average, the chance that I will lose my money, or any other data that would make this a little more clear?  Thanks.
+1 to that, I have just wanted to ask the same things.
You seem to be legit, but we will need to know more about your revenue streams, expected/average yield per month based on your previous payouts and how you handle the risk - meaning where are you putting investors coins. Without at least that answered, I am unable to assess risk and thus can not put coins on the table.
I am interested in investing in your project, but gotta know more.
Thanks in advance.

My current revenue streams are as follows (in order from highest to lowest)

Google adsense - about $400 a month and raising
Referral commissions - from so many sites, I cant list them all  Cool (random daily income from commissions...some good days, some not as good)
Direct sales of services - marketing memberships, direct ad space, web design help
Ad revenue from other networks - bitmedia, adbit, a-ads, coinurl and coinbucks (they don't pay like google but all together, about 0.35 bitcoin a month)

The investments are used to keep all our bitcoin faucets flowing and they earn more in return in the form of ad revenue and referrals.

We also use the investments to run our other crypto services (faucet hosting, paid bitcoin newsletter) as well as create new services for the crypto community.

I am currently moving to Florida and I should be settled in my new home within two weeks, then I will be working on my websites as my FULL TIME JOB. Wink

So you will all see allot of great changes and additions to the moneyinpjs.com website as I will be expanding the overall network of sites that I will be running (once in Florida).

I am here if you have anymore questions or need help.

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
I am skeptical, if this is legit, and since there is no time limit it could be legit (give me 50 years and I will double your coins for sure lol), then why is it in the gambling section?

I look at this like a mutual fund.  I would never give money to a mutual fund without knowing what they are investing in.  So can you explain what your revenue streams are, how much they pay on average, the chance that I will lose my money, or any other data that would make this a little more clear?  Thanks.
+1 to that, I have just wanted to ask the same things.
You seem to be legit, but we will need to know more about your revenue streams, expected/average yield per month based on your previous payouts and how you handle the risk - meaning where are you putting investors coins. Without at least that answered, I am unable to assess risk and thus can not put coins on the table.
I am interested in investing in your project, but gotta know more.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Stop wasting your time and bitcoin on these "games"... Invest with this offer and you will be helping the community and make great profit at the same time!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be glad to answer. I love the crypto community and this is a 100% real offer.
Don't raise the minimum investment please! Cry

For now it is still only 0.02 bitcoin but soon (within the next few months) I plan to raise the minimum investment to around 0.10 bitcoin just to give us less "paper work" so we will have more time to work on expanding our current revenue streams as well as create new streams of revenue. The small minimum was meant to be temporary to allow the community to "test my offer" and see that I am for real about this offer.

You still have time to test us out with an investment as low as 0.02. Wink
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
Don't raise the minimum investment please! Cry
We are doing great and I am working on many great new bitcoin services that will be added to moneyinpjs.com in the near future.

Your investments help me to run and create great bitcoin services and you get double your coins in return (over time with the monthly profit share payments)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help.

BTW, I will soon be raising the minimum investment to 0.10 (to save on the paper work)

so now is the time to test out my offer with the low 0.02 minimum investment.

I will post the update here once the minimum has been raised.
Thanks for your kind reviews Smiley

We are doing many great things for the crypto community and we are just getting started.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
All I can say is that my little adventure over at http://moneyinpjs.com/bitcoin-bucket/ is part of this investment. I can say from my private dealings with guesswho? (for 2months) that he can be trusted and is very keen to grow his btc sites and activities. My faucet is just one of many of his revenue streams. (google ads in the centre box)

I from a personal perspective I have trusted him with many bitcoins over the last couple of months which are in the faucet we both have access to. I am currently adding 0.5btc every 5days and not once has anything fishy taken place. From the sidelines I have seen him full fill his word concerning his double your coin investment offer.

Of course he can run with your money, my post here isn't to convince anyone to invest. But after the help i have been given i think it right to at least provide a character witness from my private dealings with him so far.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
I just wanted to ask, if this is not a Ponzi scheme, and this is the real deal, why do not you just doubled your coins.
it's easier than finding investors

They are not doubling the money in 10 seconds man... I don't think they are billionaire, so more money they receive and the higher is the return. Same goes for crypto big and some others.

I don't know, it's a tricky thing. Sure, we could look at it as:

I have $100. I can double that every 6 months, so in 6 months I have $200. After a year I have $400.

or

I have $100. I borrow $900. In 6 months I have $1000 (and have paid out $800). After a year I have $2000 (and have paid out $1600.

Effective return is the same BUT now there's $4k worth of infrastructure built. So now instead of borrowing money, they can keep ALL the site's income, which is now $2k every year.

This is a watered down version but it's the same reason why places like Wal-Mart sell stock. Because they can't grow? No. It's because it lets them grow FASTER so their income is higher and everyone wins.

Right, that's what I've meant. Even if there is a real business behind it, we can never be sure that they can run away with our money  Cheesy
Sometimes you have to be reckless enough to try shit like that lol
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I just wanted to ask, if this is not a Ponzi scheme, and this is the real deal, why do not you just doubled your coins.

They are not doubling the money in 10 seconds man... I don't think they are billionaire, so more money they receive and the higher is the return. Same goes for crypto big and some others.

I don't know, it's a tricky thing. Sure, we could look at it as:

I have $100. I can double that every 6 months, so in 6 months I have $200. After a year I have $400.

or

I have $100. I borrow $900. In 6 months I have $1000 (and have paid out $800). After a year I have $2000 (and have paid out $1600.

Effective return is the same BUT now there's $4k worth of infrastructure built. So now instead of borrowing money, they can keep ALL the site's income, which is now $2k every year.

This is a watered down version but it's the same reason why places like Wal-Mart sell stock. Because they can't grow? No. It's because it lets them grow FASTER so their income is higher and everyone wins.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm Just Try
If you want to toss me a PM before it's launched, I will help out by adding it to my directory. Should be a win-win for us, Smiley.

ok sent you a PM. Wink

anyone that wants to invest...you have 3 more hours to make your investments and you will get your first monthly repayment on 7/01/2015 Wink

any deposits made after the 20th will get their first monthly repayment on 8/01/2015

I don't get something about the investments... how is it that a guy that invested on 3/10 has earned a higher ROI than someone who invested on 2/21?

(125%) 1DP1WbidxYjfFBegwp8uxQw78zCc1aP7cM   0.02   3/10/2015   0.025   7/1/2015
(44%) 1TYpgf7vVkShG1uP8azWVpCogZVGYH2gS   1.0   2/21/2015   0.44   7/1/2015

This pattern is seen quite a few times... if everyone is paid based on their relative amount of investments, this shouldn't be happening.

the ROI for our investors will equal out over time. so next month the 1.0 bitcoin investment will get a bigger payment then the 0.02 investment with the next monthly payment (7/01/2015)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
If you want to toss me a PM before it's launched, I will help out by adding it to my directory. Should be a win-win for us, Smiley.

ok sent you a PM. Wink

anyone that wants to invest...you have 3 more hours to make your investments and you will get your first monthly repayment on 7/01/2015 Wink

any deposits made after the 20th will get their first monthly repayment on 8/01/2015

I don't get something about the investments... how is it that a guy that invested on 3/10 has earned a higher ROI than someone who invested on 2/21?

(125%) 1DP1WbidxYjfFBegwp8uxQw78zCc1aP7cM   0.02   3/10/2015   0.025   7/1/2015
(44%) 1TYpgf7vVkShG1uP8azWVpCogZVGYH2gS   1.0   2/21/2015   0.44   7/1/2015

This pattern is seen quite a few times... if everyone is paid based on their relative amount of investments, this shouldn't be happening.

ok sent you a PM. Wink

Pages:
Jump to: